Love And Passion

Just found this story. I am reading your other stories and I hope you continue this. I really want to read about Syd's reaction to what Jack has done. And Kendall had better find a hiding place too. Syd is going to be mad. I hope we get to see some hot stuff here.
Please PM me when you update. Thanks

OMG!!! your such a talented writer!!! u NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to continue this!! syd's gonna be p!ssed!!! please update soon!!! :D :D :D (y)

OMG!!! your such a talented writer!!! u NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to continue this!! syd's gonna be p!ssed!!! please update soon!!! :D :D :D (y)

Dont really read fics in this section but I got bored but wow how glad I am that I did. Could I get a PM when you update cause that was crazyness( in a good way of course) Thanks.

Penny! When r u gonna update? I love this story, but there haven't been any updates lately? for like the past 5 months! comeon gurl...u trying to kill us?

kels..

o yea...pm plz

Penny! When r u gonna update? I love this story, but there haven't been any updates lately? for like the past 5 months! comeon gurl...u trying to kill us?

kels..

o yea...pm plz

Ok - I'm loving this fic. Please add me to your PM list. One thing, though, there is a difference between they're, their, and there; as well as you're and your. Please, I BEG of you use correct grammar!

Damn that was HOT, I can't believe you haven't updated...you're killing us here!! Please post more soon, you said that the next chapter was gonna contain some S/V lovin...we're all waiting *nudgenudgewinkwink* PLEASE!!!

PM me when you do!! Thanks

Back