Love At First Sight

sorry I haven't reviewed before but that was a great first chapter Lauren its great.and I can't wait to read Claire's part.but yay for fanfiction i like it

Great Beginning...as someone else said before me! I can't wait for the party! OO is Syd like gonna be there still cause of her mission? O well thats your secret I guess! Thanks for the PM! I got it yesterday but was preoccupied with small amount of bebysitting so I couldn't read it....Gah! Ah well It was worth it! I love it! I can't wait for my next PM! I think I said that already! LOL OK...leaving now

No problem. Thanks for all the sweet things you guys said. We will be sure to pm all of you when we update next. It shouldn't be too long from now. Just doing finishing touches. (y)

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

I want to know what happens next.That was such a great start,i can't wait to see where it leads to.PM me when the next cahpter is up.

pennstatechic said:
Hey guys! Claire (Aliasfreak24) and I Lauren (pennstatechic) have come together to write you a story.
Claire! You're doing another story?? That's great! You should've told me sooner because I didn't even know that this story existed. I've been at SD-1 a lot now. It's a great chapter, Lauren. I can't wait for your chapter, Claire!

Oh, you better tell me about this whole new fic thing in your next email to me [Claire]!! I'll be waiting!! ^_^

~Shammi~

Hey guys! I have some news. Claire had to go on a trip this week, so she wasn't able to put the chapter up. Don't worry, she gave it to me, and I finished it up. So I am going to put it up for you. She's very sorry that she couldn't do it herself. Anyway, she hopes you enjoy chapter 2. :D

Chapter 2- Secrets and Parties

"Agent Vaughn, meet double agent Jack Bristow." Kendall said

Vaughn stepped back. He was a little surprised at whom he was talking to. He had heard stories about Jack Bristow, most of which were probably not true, but he was still well known. Then something else occurred to Vaughn; what did they want with him?

Vaughn reached out his hand to connect with Jack's and he was surprised at how strong his handshake was. He then decided to break his silence. "Why am I here?" He asked them both.

"You are here Agent Vaughn, because you are being promoted. We need an agent to go on a surveillance mission....of my daughter." Jack said, sitting in a chair.

"Of your daughter?" Vaughn asked, very confused

"Yes. My daughter is Sydney Bristow. She was recruited into SD-6 because of me, and against my wishes. She is currently working there now."

"We want you to go after her because she may be useful to us. If she is as good an agent as Mr. Bristow says, we could use her as a double inside SD-6." He paused. "She is going on a mission to Russia tomorrow morning, and we need you to follow her and see if she lives up to her hype." Kendall finished looking at Jack.

"If she is found to be useful to us," Kendall added. "After she is recruited into the CIA, you will be her handler."

"All right." Vaughn said as Kendall handed him the file filled with what he assumed was pictures and useful information on Sydney Bristow. He took it, but didn't open it. He wanted to look it over in more detail later. He definitely had other things on his mind. Like how was he going to tell Weiss about the promotion. He would get a kick out of it.

Vaughn left the conference room and sighed. This was a big thing for him. not only had he been promoted, but he also would maybe become someone's handler. This was a job he definitely wanted. To be someone's handler, he imagined. Tracking them, looking out for them, making sure they were ready for their mission, and making sure they stayed safe. This would be great, if it was going to actually happen.

He made his way to his desk. He sat down, and flopped the file on his desk. He just looked at it. I could be a handler, he thought. He debated whether or not he should open the file or not. He wanted to check out this Sydney Bristow. He wanted to know if she was just like her father or not. He didn't have to make the decision. Weiss tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey, you ready for the party?" He asked

Vaughn came out of his thoughts. "Oh that's right." He said forgetting "Yea, I'm ready." He said

"So what happened in there?" He asked "What did Kendall say?"

Vaughn grabbed his coat, and the file. "I'll tell you on the way." He responded

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was seven o'clock when Sydney Bristow finally came through the door.

"Where have you been?" Francie asked panicking

"I was at work Fran, where else." She answered

"Yea, but I told you to be home at six thirty. The party is tonight." She yelled

"Oh felgercarb!" She yelled slapping her hand over her head. "Fran, I am so sorry I totally forgot." She said sadly

"Your still coming right?" She asked

"Of course!" She yelled "I swear, I will be dressed in two minutes." She said running into her bedroom.

Just like she said two minutes later Sydney came out of her bedroom.

"You look sexy." Francie said

Syd smiled "As do you." She responded

Sydney was wearing jeans that hugged tight around the butt, and showed every curve nicely. She had a white tang top that hugged her top as well. It wasn't that low cut, but it would get most men's attention. She added the touch of make up, and she was perfect to go.

"You ready?" Francie asked

She smiled "I'm ready." She answered

The girls left the apartment, and headed for the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what happened with Kendall?" Weiss finally asked

Vaughn thought for a second, How was he going to put it in words. "Well, you were right for the most part. I am getting promoted." He started

Weiss looked at him, and smiled. "I knew it." He shouted "So what did you get?" He asked

Vaughn looked at him. "Your not going to believe what I am about to tell you." He said

Weiss looked at him. "What, did Kendall put you in charge of all the desk job workers." He laughed

"No!" Vaughn said sarcastically

"So then what?" He asked

"You know Jack Bristow?" He asked

Weiss looked at him. "Do I know him! That guy gives me the creeps. You couldn't pay me enough money to work with him. He runs anybody over that gets in his way." He said, then looking at Vaughn confused. "Why?" He asked

He put his head down. "Well, apparently he has a daughter."

Weiss cut in "A daughter?" He yelled

"Yea, why?" Vaughn asked

He laughed "Somebody actually was able to tame him, or not." He laughed

Vaughn rolled his eyes. "Eric please!" He begged

"Sorry, go ahead." He said apologizing.

He went on. "So, he has a daughter. Her name is Sydney Bristow."

Weiss cut in again. "Is she hot?" He asked

"Eric!" He yelled

"What?" He asked defensive

Vaughn calmed down. "I don't know, I haven't seen her picture or read her file yet. Anyway, Jack wants to recruit her to the CIA. She works at SD-6 just like Jack does. He wants to make her a double agent, but Kendall doesn't know if she is worthy enough." He started

Weiss cut in "Ok, ok, ok! Vaughn, please talk to me like I'm five." He said

He rolled his eyes. " I have to follow this Sydney Bristow to Russia tomorrow on her mission, find out whether or not she is worthy enough to be recruited, and if she is worthy enough, then I will become her handler." He said quickly.

"Her handler?" He asked

He smiled "Her handler. This is big Eric. This means I have to make sure that all her missions are a success, she remains safe, and that she isn't found out as a double agent." He said

"Maybe I should suck up more." He said to himself.

Vaughn turned to him. "Eric, have you been listening to a word I said?" He asked

"Yes. And you are going to do wonderful job. There is probably a reason why Kendall chose you. Don't worry, you will be a terrific handler." He said

"Thanks." He answered

Weiss pulled the car up to the house. "Were here." He said

Vaughn and Weiss exited the car, and went inside for the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile........

Sydney and Francie and already arrived at the party. They walked up to Jeff.

"Hey Francie!" Jeff yelled

"Hey!" she yelled back. Jeff and Francie hugged, and he placed a kiss on her cheek. They broke the hug.

"Jeff, this is my friend Sydney." She said

He extend his hand, and Sydney shook it. "I'm Jeff nice to meet you."

"Sydney." She said shaking his hand.

He smiled. "You two ladies have a lovely time. I'll be right back. Bye Francie, bye Syd." He yelled

"Bye." They both yelled

Francie looked around the party, and then spotted Jason. "Syd, come on there's Jason." She yelled

Francie grabbed her hand, and ran across the house to meet him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weiss and Vaughn entered the house. Jeff greeted them.

"Eric!" He yelled

"Jeff." Weiss said

The two men shook hands. "Jeff, this is my friend Michael." He said pointing to Vaughn. Jeff extend his hand.

"Jeff." He said

"Michael." He said shaking his hand.

"All right, you two fellas have a great time. Nice meeting you." He said

"You too." Vaughn said back

Weiss turned to Vaughn and smiled. "Let's get those ladies." He said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Francie and Sydney came to a dead halt in front of Jason.

"Jason!" Francie yelled

Jason turned around. He wasn't bad looking. He had brown eyes, and dark hair. He wasn't all that bad. Sydney thought she would give it a shot.

"Francie!" He yelled giving her a hug. They broke apart.

"Jason, this is Sydney the girl I was telling you about." She said smiling

Francie pushed Sydney in front of her. Jason smiled. "Sydney huh?" He asked

She smiled "Yea, I'm Sydney." She said

"I have heard a lot about you. You friend thinks a lot of you." He said

She smiled "She thinks a lot of you too." She said.

He smiled. Sydney looked around, and noticed that Francie made her cue and left.
She looked back at Jason.

"So where do you work?" He asked

"At the bank." She answered

"At the bank." He repeated "Isn't that boring. I mean just sitting there with money?" He asked

She smiled "Not really." She said "What do you do?" She asked

"Nothing really. I don't know what I want to do. Maybe I will be an actor." He said thinking

She rolled her eyes. Are you kidding me? She thought to herself. She smiled when he looked at her.

"Are you good a lending money?" He asked

Meanwhile........

Vaughn just watched as Weiss was laughing with a bunch of girls. He just shook his head at him.

"Excuse me?" A women asked

Vaughn turned to her. "Yes." He said

"I'm Monica. What's your name?" She asked

"I'm Michael." He responded

She smiled "It's nice to meet you."

He smiled "It's nice to meet you too."

After like two minutes of talking Vaughn was about to fall asleep. She was so boring. He wanted to shoot himself. She wasn't even that pretty in the first place.

"Will you excuse me for a second." He said interrupting her story.

She smiled "Sure, but make it quick. I want to tell you about my father's colon surgery." She said

Vaughn turned around, and made a gross face. He rolled his eyes, and shook off that ugly encounter. He started to look around for something to drink.

Meanwhile.........

"Do I like lending money?" She asked curious

"Yea. You see, I want to open my own store for like selling stuff, but I need money. I don't have any at the moment, but you seem like a successful lady, and very pretty. Do you think I could barrow like five thousand dollars?" He asked

She looked at him shocked. "Will you excuse me for a moment?" She asked

He smiled "Yes sure, take your time." He said

She smiled, and then quickly turned around. You better believe I am taking my time. She thought to herself. Once she was out of distance she decided to find something to drink. She spotted the table ahead, and headed for it.

"Finally!" Michael whispered to himself when he saw the table with the punch on it.
He started to walk over to it.

They both headed for the table, and both ran right into each other as they got to the table.

"Ow!" Sydney screamed as she fell to the ground.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." Vaughn said as went to help pick her up.

He grabbed her arm, and she in return placed her hand on his shoulder.

"You should." She cut herself off as she looked into his green eyes.

"I'm so sorry, are you all right?" He asked genially

She smiled "Yea, I am really fine." She said still starring into his eyes.

"I feel really bad." He said again

She finally broke away from gaze that seem to make her feel all warm inside. She smiled

"Yes, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you." She said apologizing.

He laughed "Aww no please, I deserved it. I should pay more attention to were I am going." He laughed and smiled.

She laughed "Me too." She said

She caught the smile he gave off, and she could feel the butterflies in her stomach. She never felt this feeling before.

"Would you like a drink?" He asked

"I would please." She smiled as she responded

He smiled as he handed her the drink. "I'm Michael by the way." He said

"I'm.." She didn't get to finish.

A man came running through at full speed to get some more to drink. Separating the two. Just then Francie spotted her. She ran up to her.

"Sydney, come on! I want to show you something." She said

"No, Francie, I'm in the middle...." She didn't get to finish. Francie pulled her away. Sydney continued to look and try and find Michael, but she couldn't spot him.

Once the confusion was over, Vaughn tried to look for the girl. "Where did she go?" He asked whispering to himself.

"Where did who go?" Weiss asked putting his hand on his shoulder.

Vaughn shook his head. "Nothing, nobody." He said

Weiss smiled "Well, come on then. Let's go party." He said

Vaughn shook his head. "Actually, I have a big day tomorrow, and I should really get some rest. I think I am just going to go home." He said

Weiss nodded. "Ok." He put his hand on his shoulder. "Hey, good luck tomorrow with that Sydney chick. Congrats on the promotion." He said

Vaughn smiled. "Thanks. I'll see you tomorrow." He said

Weiss nodded as he went back to hanging out with the ladies.

"Sydney come on, hurry up!" Francie yelled

Sydney continued to look behind her to see if she could see this Michael guy. She finally just stopped.

"Why are you stopping?" Francie asked

"Fran, don't take this the wrong way, but I am going to leave. I have a big day tomorrow, and I should really get some rest." She paused "But you stay and have some fun." She said

Francie went up and hugged her. "Ok. But I want you to tell me how it went with Jason tomorrow." She said breaking the hug.

"I will." She said smiling "Have fun, good night." She said

"Good night." She called back.

Sydney looked around the party one last time for Michael, and when she couldn't find him she went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vaughn walked in his door, and padded his dog on the head. He took his coat off, and still had the file in hand. He sat it on his coffee table, and sat down on the couch. He looked at the file. He was going to open it, but the girl at the party was still in his brain.

Her smile, her laugh, her touch. She was so beautiful. He wish he could have gotten her name. He never felt the feelings he had before like he did when he met her. There was something different about her. Something special about her.

He looked back at the file, and then yawned. He looked at the time. "It's late, I'll do it tomorrow." He told himself.

He got up from the couch, and went inside his bedroom. He stripped down to nothing but his boxers, and then jumped into bed. He still thought of the girl.

I hope I see her again. He thought to himself as he drifted off into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sydney walked into the door exhausted. What a day she had. First work, and then that Jason guy. But she smiled when she thought of that Michael guy she ran into. Truth was, she couldn't get him out of her mind since they bumped into each other.

She put her coat down, and then walked into her bedroom. She got undressed, and put on her night gown. She smiled, as she still thought about him.

His eyes, his smile, his touch. He was so handsome. She never felt that way about somebody like she did about him. There was something about him. Something special. She just couldn't get him out of her mind.

She looked at the clock. "It's getting late, I should get to bed." She said to herself.

She hopped into her bed, and still had a smile on her face.

I hope I see him again. She said to herself, and she drifted off into sleep.

Note: Hey guys, we hope you like the chapter. Let us know what you think! (y)

Love ya,

Lauren & Claire :angelic:

sorry i didn't read earlier, i haven't even had time 2 get more up on my own fic! great chapts! oh god, now he's gonna find out that the girl he saw at the party is really sydney bristow!

Back