Love At First Sight

Hey...

I can't believe I just found this story... Went through all the chapters and I'm speechless... this is so good! :woot:

Send a PM for when you update again... (y) Thanks.

Farah

It's absolutely hilarious to read your reviews because you're all so mad!!! I know - WILL!!

It's called angst. Get used to it.

:shudder:

Anyways, I should have the next chap up in the next couple days, I've been a bit distracted. It's nothing just some family stuff.

That's for all the reviews. ;) ;)

Claire

Poor Vaughn he has 2 hear about them dating! Also poor Will he will get dumped eventually and he'll feel so bad. I really want them 2 stop dating!!!!!!!1

Great Job add more soon!

EEEE!! I'm so happy you posted!! I love this story!! GRRRR SHE BETTER BRAKE UP WITH WILL SOON!! I hate will!!! thanks for the PM , and please post more soon!!

vaughn=delicious said:
Hey

Awsome chapter, I loved it.
But seriously dude, Will, will WILL!! *shudder*
Thats so wrong.
The rest was great, lots of good Syd/Vaughn moments.
Thanks for the PM

OT: Lauren, whats your non-alias fanfic about?

Mel
WOW, thanks for all the reviews guys! Glad you really liked it.

Ok, Mel, my non alias fan fic is about a princess who asks her mommy to tell her the story about how her mom and dad met. It's a fairytale story.

To everybody else, I am so sorry I haven't been on reading your stories. That stupid worm virus got my computer, and I had to take my computer to get fixed. I am still waiting on it to get fixed, so I am using my friends computer. I will read your stories as soon as possible. Thanks for being patient with me.

Claire should have the next chapter up, and then we will be rolling again. Thanks for your constant support, and staying tunned. By the Way, it is very funny to see your reactions about Will and Syd dating. If I wasn't writing this story, I would have the same one. But like Claire said, it's angst so here is something really mean, and don't hate me.

nanny nanny poo poo! ;)

P.s. Anybody check out the season one dvd! Holy felgercarb is it soooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooood!

love ya all,

Lauren :angelic:

Here's a little bit more for you, and I should have more up very soon. I have no idea where Claire is. Think of this as a preview.

**Jack in his car**

His cell phone rings.

"Bristow?" He says as he puts the phone to his ear.

"Mr. Bristow sir, I did as you asked." The person on the other end said.

"And?" Jack asked

"It seems as if Mr. Tippin and your daughter are an item." He asnwered

"Are you certain?" Jack asked angry

"Yes sir. I tapped into his call to his friend Francie. He told her the news about him and Syd." The man answered

"Keep a careful eye on him. Don't let him out of your sight." Jack instructed

"Yes sir." The man answered

Jack hung up his phone, and continued to drive.

The Pier

Sydney walked along the pier. The one place that could calm her down. The one place where she felt she has some control in her life. She walked along the ralling and stopped.

"How did my life get to this?" She asked herself.

She took a deep breath, and looked out into the calm ocean. She realized that the ocean was sort of like her life. One moment you can be peaceful, and the next your stuck lying to your friend, and kssing him.

That was the other thing. Will, Will Tippin. Her friend. She loved him, but only as a friend. To have to kiss it, and pretned that she loved it only made her sick to her stomach. Will didn't deserve this. She didn't deserve this.

"I only wanted a normal life. Maybe even save the world. Not hurt the people I love." She whispered to herself.

Then Vaughn pops into her head. How was it when ever she was in a diffcult situtation he came to her mind. How was it that she could trust only him, and put her life in his hands? How was it that he always knew the words to say? How did it come to be, to where they can't be seen together?

"This blows!" She yelled aloud

"What does?" A voice came behind her.

She turned around by the sudden voice.

"Vaughn?" She yelled startled

"I didn't scare you did I?" Vaughn asked worried

She smiled, and then laughed a bit. "Yes..well, no. What are you doing here?" She asked changing the subject.

He smiled "I knew that you sounded troubled. I knew this was bothering you, and when you said you were going to talk a walk I knew I would find you here. I remember you saying you love to walk along the pier." He answered

She looked at him shocked, and then smiled. "You remembered that?" She asked

He smiled, and nodded. She smiled back at him. It clicked and their eyes met. They both starred at each other. Vaughn cleared his throat, and looked away breaking the gaze.

"You want to tell me what's up?" Vaughn asked moving closer.

Sydney turned back to the ocean, and laughed. "There's always something up isn't there?" She asked back

He nodded, and moved closer. "Syd, I know that this is really hard for you. I know that having to betray your best friend, and make him believe you feel otherwise makes you sick inside." He paused and Sydney began to cry. "But believe me when I say that you are only doing what will protect him. I know that you would never hurt your friends in anyway. He may not understand that right now, but someday he will love you for it." He finished

She looked up at him with tears running down her eyes. "I brought him into this life Vaughn. Anything that happens to him is beacuse of me." She said crying

His heart broke for her. "I don't know what to say Sydney. I don't know what the right thing to say is, but I do know that you are one of the kindest, and caring women I have ever met. Will should be lucky to have you as a friend." He paused and Sydney looked up at him. He cleared his throat. "And if Will is as smart as I think he is, then he knows that." He said putting his head down.

Sydney wipped away more tears, and then smiled down at him. She walked closer to him. Vaughn could sence her walking closer to him, and put his head up. She ran into his arms, and hugged him tight. Vaughn in return put his arms around her, and hugged her back.

"Thank you." She whispered

He smiled "You never have to thank me." He said

She smiled as she hugged him tighter, as they held each other.

3 Months Later

Sydney stopped her car along an old building. She looked out her window.

“Why would he want to meet here?” She asked herself.

She stepped out of the car, and took the buildings surroundings in. It was old and rusty. Looks as if it hadn’t been used in years. She moved closer to what seemed like a door, and pushed as hard as she could to open it.

“Sydney!” Someone called out.

Sydney turned to the direction of the voice. She moved closer as the shadow came into view.

“Dad, why are we meeting here? Why not the park or something?” She asked looking around.

Jack just continued to look at her. “Why are you dating Will Tippin?” He asked bluntly.

Her eyes narrowed at her father. “Excuse me?” She asked shocked

“You heard me. Why are you dating Will Tippin?” He asked again

Her face grew angry. “Who I date is none of your business!” She yelled

“Everything you do is my business.” He yelled back

“Why are you spying on me?” She asked angry.

“I’m a spy, that’s what I do. My job is to protect you, and..” He stared

“Don’t!” She yelled “Don’t play that I’m protecting you card. That’s bulls*it and you know it. Now, I want to know why the hell you are spying on me.” She demanded

“My reasons are my own.” He responded

She shook her head at him. “Your unbelievable. You think you can just do whatever you want, and tell me what I can and can’t do. Well, your dead wrong.” She yelled “You stay the hell away from me.” She shouted and began to walk away.

“What I don’t understand is how you love to claim you want to protect the ones you love, and then you go and bring them into this.” He paused as she stopped. “Your hiding something Sydney, and you either tell me what it is, or I guarantee you I will find out what it is.” He said

She turned around, and walked back over to him. She stopped right in front of his face. “What do you want me to tell you dad? That your right. Yes, I am hiding something from you, and the reason I am doing so, is because I don’t trust you!” She yelled

Jack just nodded at her words. “Trust is a tricky thing.” He paused “I want to help you Sydney. Just let me help.” He answered

She shook her head. “No, if you wanted to help, then you wouldn’t have spied on me.” She shouted.

“Damint Sydney, just tell me!” He yelled “Why are you dating Will Tippin?” He asked

She put her head down, and let out a sigh. Tears came back to her eyes. She looked back up at her father. When it came to Jack Bristow you just couldn’t win.

“ When was the first time you saw me and Will together?” She asked in a teary voice.

“Three months ago.” He answered

She looked at him stunned. “You have been spying on me for three months. You’ve known this whole time?” She asked angry

“That’s irrelevant. Continue!” He demanded.

She gave him a angry look and went on. “Well, three months ago Vaughn and I met in the park to receive my counter mission. Somehow Will was in the park at the same time.” She started

“Was Will spying on you?” Jack asked

She shrugged. “I have no idea.” She answered “Anyway, I came home that night, and Will started questioning me about Vaughn. I told him it was nothing, but he wouldn’t believe me. So, I went to Vaughn for help.” She said

“You went to Vaughn for help? Why didn’t you come to me?” He asked angry

“At this point in time I don’t think I have to tell you, but if you really want to know, I knew that the moment I would tell you or Delvin about my problem your way of taking care of it would either send him away, or even kill him. I wasn’t going to let that happen.” She yelled

“So your saying that you went to Vaughn, because you knew he would break the rules to help please you?” He asked cocky.

“That’s it!” She yelled “I am not going to stand here and let you decide what decisions Vaughn and I make are acceptable and aren’t. Were done here!” She yelled

She began to walk away. Jack started walking after her. He finally caught up to her as she left the building.

“Sydney, will you wait! You are making a huge mistake.” He paused, as she stopped. “If you think by dating Will you are going to make this problem go away, then you are wrong. It’s going to make it worse, and somebody is going to end up hurt in the hurt in the process. I know that person will be you.” He commented.

Sydney turned around, and starred at her father with anger. “I don’t need your opinion. Go to hell.” She yelled as she got into her car, and drove off.

*In Her Car*

She wiped her tears away enough to see the number she was dialing.

“Vaughn?” The person answered

“I need to see you.” Sydney answered

“Ok.” He said, and both hung up their phones.

Warehouse

Vaughn watched Sydney walk in. He could tell that she had been crying. Her eyes were puffy, her cheeks were wet. He tensed to hear the news.

“What’s the matter?” He asked getting to the point.

“My father, that’s what’s the matter.” She answered angry

“What happened?” He asked

“He knows about me and Will. He has known about me and Will.” She answered

Still hearing the words “her” and “Will” gave him and uneasy feeling. He looked confused. “What do you mean has known?” Vaughn asked

“Apparently since the beginning my father as known about me an Will. He thinks I have been hiding something. He wanted to know what it was.” She answered

“Did you tell him?” He asked

She shook her head. “Yes. I’m sorry.” She said sadly

Vaughn rubbed his eyes. “How did he take it?” Vaughn asked

She shook her head. “You know my father. Anything I do is wrong unless I do it his way.” She paused “Do you think it will leave it alone?” She asked looking up.

Vaughn looked straight at her. “I don’t know. It’s worked so far, but then again it’s Jack Bristow, and you have to play it his way. The only thing I can say is to wait and see.” He answered

“That’s it!” She yelled

Vaughn nodded. “Look, I know that your angry, and that you want your father to butt out, but the more you fight him, the more he will push his way. We still have a chance that he might leave the problem alone.” He said

“Why would you say that?” She asked

“Well, if he left it alone for three months, and it’s been working why change it now. He just wants you to know that he knows what’s going on. “

She sighed. “I hope so.” She paused, and Vaughn nodded. “Thanks for not getting mad, and for meeting me.” She said smiling

He smiled “I told you, you don’t have to ever thank me. Plus, it’s pretty hard to stay mad at you.” Hr commented

She blushed at his comment. Their eyes locked again. He knew he would be in trouble if he didn’t walk away right now. He cleared his throat, and picked up his brief case.

“Is that all agent Bristow?” Hr asked

He’s serious again.

“Yes, thank you.” She answered

“I’ll call you on our next debriefing.” He said walking past her.

She smiled “Bye Vaughn.” She answered

Hr smiled “Bye.” And then walked out of the warehouse.

CIA HEADQUARTERS

Jack walked through the halls, and right to Kendall’s door. He knocked, and then entered.

“Is there something I can help you with Jack?” Kendall asked

Jack starred right at him. “I think you should know what’s going on between Sydney and her handler.” Jack answered

Kendall looked up at him. “What’s going on?” He asked

“Take a seat, this might take a while.” He answered

TBC……

Note: That’s all for now folks. Sorry if I don’t get to pming you.

Love ya,

Lauren

hey lauren! i dont know if u remember me.......SarahBear? i had to get a new account for some reason, so now i have to start over with my posts and everything! im so confused! the site changed and, im just totally lost! and i have no clue what my SarahBear password was......(big sigh). anyway, your like my favorite writer(which if u remember me you know i used to tell you that constantly) so i just thought id tell you, and FABULOUS chapter!! i loved it! luv ya! Sarah

Hey guys, I think this is chapter 10. Anyway, I still haven't heard from Claire, and have no idea where she is. So the next couple of chapter will probably come from me.

Chapter 10- The Problem Gets Bigger (Part 1)

CIA Headquarters

**Kendall's office**

Kendall closed the file on his desk. "All right Jack, what's wrong with Sydney and her handler?" He asked

Jack looked right at him. "I have reason to believe that Sydney and her handler have more then a handler and asset relationship." He commented.

"And why is what?" Kendall asked

"In the last three months, Sydney has been hiding things from you and me, and only telling her handler. She seeks his advice knowing that he will show compassion." Jack said

Kendall looked more interested. "How so, and how many times?" He asked

"Well, the most recent one was three months ago." Jack said

"And it was?" Kendall asked pissed

"Sydney has this friend Will Tippin....." Jack started.

Wharehouse

Sydney turned off her car, and sat behind the wheel. 'I can't do this. Not Vaughn' She said to herself. 'Why of all people Vaughn?' She asked herself again. She took two deep breaths, and then opened her car door. She fixed herself up, and went inside.

"Here goes nothing." She said

She made her way into the wharehouse where her and Vaughn meet atleast twice a week. She loved coming here. Even though it was ugly, and smelled, it was where for a moment in life she could actually smile and be happy.

Vaughn heard her heels click in the distance. His heartbeat began to beat faster. No matter how many time he would take deep breaths, or remind himslef it's just Sydney his heart would beat faster. Sydney had no idea about the kind of affect she had on him.

Sydney came to the gate, and could see Vaughn in her view. 'God he's hott.' She said to herself. She slapped herself. 'Stop it!' She yelled She walked closer, and opened the gate.

Vaughn heard the gate open, and looked up. 'God she's pretty.' He said to himself. He slapped himself. 'Stop it! He yelled. He watched as she came through the gate, and smiled at her.

She smiled back, and closed the gate. Vaughn dropped his file.

"Hey!" He said

"Hey!" She answered

He put his hands in his pocket. "I got your message, but before you tell me what's up, I wanted to tell you how your mission went in Spain." He said

She smiled "How'd it go?" She asked

"You did great Syd. The codes you got, were a bank account that Sloane opened up in Spain. It had over two million dollars in there. We think that it's nest egg for his rambaldi hunt." Vaughn said

"That's great! So we froze the account?" She asked

He smiled "You bet." He said "The CIA is now two million dollars richer, and Sloane doesn't understand what happened to the money. He's blamming it on the bank." He paused "Thanks to you Syd. Great job." He said smiling

She smiled back. She loved it when Vaughn gave her a complaminet. It always made her feel special. Glad that someome cared for once about what she did.
Vaughn broke the silence.

"So what's the matter?" He asked

She looked away. "Does it have to do with your dad?" Vaughn asked

She shook her head. "No, I still haven't talked to him. It's.." She paused "It's..well...Will." She said

Vaughn's mood changed, and Sydney knew it too. He cleared his throat, and looked back up.

"I'd been meaning to ask, how's that going?" He asked less happy.

Inside she was smiling. He's jealous. Yes...yes, he's jealous she sang in her head.

"It's ok, but I still feel bad." She said

Vaughn nodded. He didn't know what to do. 'Damn that Will guy.' Vaughn said to himself.

"Ok, if everything is ok, what's the matter?" He asked

She looked away. "I have this problem, and trust me I really wouldn't have dragged you all the way down here for it, but I value your opinion the most, and I don't want to do something I will regret." She started

Vaughn was getting lost. "Sydney, just tell me!" He demanded

She put her hands together, and played with her thumbs. "Will and I went out last night. We were on our way home like always. He usually drops me off, and I give him a quick kiss and we call it a night." She said

'Of course the kiss. You need that.' Vaughn said to himself as he listened

"Go on." He said when she didn't speak anymore.

She hopped of the crate, and began to pace. Vaughn didn't like were this was going.

"Well, Will asked me to come in last night. I didn't mind, I mean we still are friends and all. But.... then something came up, and I almost had a heart attack. I mean, I can come up with easy lies, and excuses, but this problem I just for some reason couldn't think of something to say." She said

'Your killing me here!' Vaughn yelled to himself. He looked at her interested.

"Sydney, will you please tell me what is going on?" He asked impatient.

She stopped pacing, and turned to him. She looked right up at him. "You know that Will and I have been dating for three months?" She said

Vaughn nodded.

"Last night he asked me why we hadn't had sex yet." She said

Vaughn almost shot his eyes out of his head. In one way he was glad to hear that they didn't have sex at all, but then was worried about how she was going to deal with it, and if she wanted it.

"He asked that?" He asked staying professional.

She nodded "Yea, and I had no idea on what to say." She paused "I froze, and Will started to get this hurt face. He started to say that it's been three months, and that I didn't know if I wanted to have sex with him, and he get upset and left." She said putting her head down.

"Syd..." Vaughn said

She looked up. "Vaughn, you should have seen his face. It broke my heart." She said less happy.

Vaughn walked over to her. "Sydney, your feeling bad beacuse Will wants something from you that you don't want to give. Sex is something that two people do when they are in love." Hr paused "Are you in love with Will?" He asked

'Please say no, please say no.' He said to himself.

"No!" She said

He nodded. "I know you feel bad, but you can't force something that you don't want. Just tell him that you need time, or that you are scared, or that you are waiting for the right time." Vaughn said

She nodded, and then laughed. "I could have used that excuse last night. Where were you last night?" She laughed

Vaughn smiled "It will work out Syd, I promise."

She nodded, and it grew silent. "So, if you don't have a mission from Sloane, I believe you have the rest of the night off." He said smiling.

"Thank God." She laughed.

Vaughn smiled, and then his pager went off. "It's Kendall, I have to go. I will talk to you later." He said

"Ok, and thanks." She said

"Your welcome" He said. "Page me if you need me." He said

"I will thanks." She said

Vaughn smiled, and then walked away.

Sydney was about to leave, when her cell phone rang. She picked it up.

"Hello?" She said "Tonight...yea...ok...sure...bye." She said, and hung up the phone.

She left the wharehouse, and headed home.

CIA Headquarters

Vaughn walked to Kendall's office, and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Kendall yelled

Vaughn walked in. "You wanted to see me Sir?" Vaughn asked

"Sit down!" Kendall ordered

Vaughn looked at Kendall, and then sat down. "What's the matter?" He asked

"It has been brought to my attention that your realtionship with Miss Bristow is more then a handler and asset relationship." He started

Vaughn looked worried, and then panickied. "What?" He asked shocked

Kendall nodded "I'm afraid I have bad news." Kendall said

TBC......

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

Back