Love can come in unexpected places

;) ive written other things before but i felt the need to write this, because i love all of the Sarkney stories before me and i love the topic of Sarkey in general!

The basic plot of the story is: Sydney, 2 yrs after her "forgotten time" with the Covenant, finds herself forged together with Sark, having been betrayed by everyone else. Needing him, she feels vulnerable without him. Having left the CIA, she knows the consequences of being with Julian, but takes them anywayz, she needs him, and he finds out that if he hadnt come along, he might not have found the one person he truly ever needed. But, making a wrong choice could lead to losing her and someone else for the rest of his life.

Sydney sat in the dark room, next to the windows looking out onto the little Russian village that was beneath her. The night was young, but she felt unlike herself. Very alone, and very tired. All she wanted was for him to come home. He was out late, more business, which she hated, but she couldnt leave him, she didnt want to leave him. He was the only anchorage she had anymore. He kept her sane on the dark nights, kept her warm on the cold ones, and she did the same for him. She didnt think she'd ever say it, but she was attached to Julian Sark, and breaking free wasnt an option.
~**!~**!~
~**!~**!~

( 5 years earlier)

She had done it, she had quit the CIA, she had severed all ties to the lying, hypocritcal group she called friends and family. She was alone, and no longer had anyone.
She began to walk, trying to clear her head. She walked into her house, and curled into bed, feeling alone, and most of all, she felt numb. When she went to sleep that night, it had been the first time in her entire life that she hadnt dreamt. Her sleep had consisted of slipping into and out of unconciousness. When she awoke, she walked into her kitchen to make breakfast and thought to herself, "Routine, keep routine and things will be ok, distract yourself." She began to make a simple breakfast, eggs and apple and some water. She'd go running afterwards, and maybe go see a movie, all she wanted was to do something normal.
But normal was never in the cards for Sydney Bristow, and thats how it would forever stay. She walked into the dining room with her food and there he sat, those blonde curls and blue eyes shining. The simple Sark smirk on his face, his mouth posed and ready to speak, and when she spoke she knew she was going to hear that damnable British accent that had always gotten under her skin. She couldnt ever in her life resist someone with such a beautiful accent.
On the contrary, when he addressed her today, he changed his ways. Under normal circumstances he usually called her Agent Bristow, but today his words only spoke a few simple ones, "Sydney, I came to tell you the truth." And with those words her life changed.
~**!~**!~
~**!~**!~
The night always brought back stupid memories, stupid hurtful memories, and he hadnt been lying. That morning he did tell her the truth. Her mother, presumably dead from what her father had told her, was in fact alive. She liked Sloane, had been saved with an altering drug that took the injection from the Capital Punishment, and harbored it, allowing her to stay alive. He had left the Covenant, with a pardon, and had been finding out a variety of things, all of which always led to her.
"Rambaldi," she remembered him saying, "your mother, Sloane, the Covenant, all of them bring me to you, and now I find you have left the CIA, which I may add, now makes your life a death sentence. It is only a matter of time before someone comes to kill you."
She looked up at him, her eyes sad, tired, hungry and alone had only given him one message. Then let them come.
She had always been a damn fine agent, and he didnt want to see her waste away into nothing, she was too good, had worked too hard, to come to this point, to have to harbor this pain and betrayal on her own with no one else. He walked over to her, her fork still poised to take the bite of food she still hadnt gotten to, and knelt down in front of her.
"If I ask you to, will you come with me?" Without thinking she nodded, and he was taken back. She felt so alone that even going with her worst enemy was something she had done without thinking. She walked into her bedroom, and began to throw a bag together. She heard her doorbell ring, and immediately was more reactive. She walked briskly into the living room, and promptly pointed Sark into her bedroom and made him close the door. She opened it to find Vaughn and Eric standing in front of her.
"Sydney, why didnt you tell us you quit?" She stood silently and just shook her head. "Im leaving, and dont plan on coming back, tell Mr. Bristow the same. I have to pack, goodbye Agent Weiss, Agent Vaughn," and closed the door. She walked back through the house to her room, and saw Sark sneaking a peak out of the window. "Julian!" she said with a slight hiss in her voice and he turned like a child caught trying to find out what his christmas present was.
"Sorry Love, couldnt help myself," he looked at her stuff piled on the bed, saw her lingerie, and felt a bit of heat rush to his cheeks. "If you want me to step out while you finish..." he said a bit embarassed and started to walk to the door. "Julian," she said again, her voice a bit more airy this time, and he turned. "I do not know what I am getting myself into, and rather I do not care to know, but to leave, its what I need, and im thankful that you asked. I just thought you should know." He smiled a small smile, not the signature smirk and nodded his head in acknowledgment. "Im glad your coming Sydney, company isnt something I usually get to keep."
~**!~**!~
~**!~**!~
She pulled the blanket a bit tighter around her shoulders and looked out in the life she had began here. Before Russia it had been France, and before France it had been Italy. She missed Italy most, it was always warm, and Italy always reminded her of family. The big meals, the smiling faces, and beautiful language, if she could ever be anything, she'd wish to be Italian.
It was when she was deepest in thought, and most unaware that he came home. He walked over, the Armani suit fitting him like a glove, and watched her for a minute. He bent down and whispered in her ear, "Do you know how wonderful you look tonight?" She smiled a small smile, and turned her face a little to take him in. Those damnable blue eyes, they had always hit her the hardest. When she had begun to truly fall for her former enemy, his eyes always captivated her. She could be held prisoner in the eyes of him, the way that she drank her in like a glass of his favorite wine.
She got up, and he intertwined his fingers into hers. A perfect match he had commented once. They were meant to fit together. He leaned down to kiss her, his lips softly meeting hers. The blanket that had been wrapped around her slipped away and she shivered for a slight second, and then was filled with the warmth from his kiss. His fingers slipped under her shirt and skimmed her hips finally meeting at the base of her back. He knew every inch of her, whereas she knew the same of him. Every scar, every pain, every perfect place.
They layed on the bed for awhile, her head resting on his chest. His shirt and jacket had disappeared on the pathway to the bed, and she curled up against him.
She remembered the first time they ever had made love.
~**!~**!~
~**!~**!~
She wouldnt go to bed with him, that she was clear about. Italy though was all romancing. The wine, the gondala rides, Venice and Rome in general were gorgeous. And one night, as they rode home in their boat, he shone in the moonlight. His blue eyes sparkled, and his eyes roamed her body, and for the first time she didnt mind. He tied the boat and helped her out, and as soon as they entered their house, she turned and kissed him, catching even herself off guard.
She took his hand and led them to the bedroom. It was a one bedroom house with a kitchen, a living and dining room, and a small attic. They had to share a bedroom, and instead of getting separate beds, they just shared one King sized bed. She ever so gently peeled off her clothes. It was humid out, and her clothes now stuck to her almost everyday. She gently unclasped her bra, and for the first time, he saw Sydney in a way he hadnt ever seen her.
She walked over to him, and took off his tank top, touching his abdomen, running her hands down to the button on the shorts he was wearing. His eyes followed every move she made. Finally, she removed what was left of his clothing until they both stood naked next to one another. He gathered her into his arms, and leaned down to kiss her forehead. She sank down into their bed, laying naked beneath him. She craved his touch, and that craving was about to be fulfilled. Their bodied guided them, and he leaned down to kiss every part of her. First kissing her lips, he started working his way down, kissing her neck, shoulder blade chest and coming to rest on her left nipple. He nibbled it, and she let out a small groan, and he took that chance to ease her stiff hips apart.
She could feel his excitement against her thigh, and finally her body made her concede. Spreading her legs, letting him inside her both physically and mentally, her whole self felt complete for once, and he was the final piece of the jig-saw puzzle. Sure Vaughn had been that piece once, and it fit for awhile, but then the puzzle changed, and so did he, but Julian, Julian would always be the same. He was what he was, and that was why she was falling so hard.
He put them in motion. Gently thrusting inside of her, her body felt worshipped as he layed kisses all over. He knew where to touch, he knew what spot was right, and most of all, he knew her limit. Once he came, he gently pulled out of her, knowing of course she was gonna be a little sore after that, and layed next to her. She scooted closer to her, and rested her head on his shoulder.
They were almost a complete year into this companionship, and oddly enough, after something she swore would never happen, the words she couldnt comprehend ever uttering to him before, now spilled out of her mouth, "Julian, I think, no," she countered herself, "I know, that Im in love with you."
Running his hand through her hair, he didnt say anything at first. He had had to wait 6 months to hear those words, because even though there had always been a physical attraction, he had fallen in love with her way before now. He kissed her forehead, pushing back the hair that had fallen in front of her eyes. "I've waited for a while to hear those words Syd, and im happy to respond, I most definitely love you too."

Ahh well i just wrote all of that off the top of my head, hey responders out there, critics are needed, feel free to leave one ;)

hey guys its me again, i just wanted to let u no i posted without revising, some small errors i wanted to point out being:

The simple Sark smirk on his face, his mouth posed and ready to speak, and when she spoke she knew she was going to hear that damnable British accent that had always gotten under her skin.
**should be : when he spoke she knew she was going to hear that damnable British accent

She liked Sloane, had been saved with an altering drug that took the injection from the Capital Punishment, and harbored it,
**should be: She, like Sloane,
thanks ;)

Hannahbanana!
omg thank you so much no had commented and i was worried that everyone hated it! But thanks for your comments it made my day! ill update soon thank you!

Brooke
;) :D :P

She sat in bed next to him. He came home hot, slipped into the bedroom with her, and made love to her hastily, cumming fast, slipping out and then rolling over and going to sleep. But she sat up, awake, looking out the window, wondering if he noticed her changing, wondered if he noticed her pulling away because he was slowly but surely pulling away too.
She wiped silent tears off her eyes as she sat back, feeling the side effects of their love making. Her stomach cramped, her chest hurt a little from the rough bouncing, and her thighs felt sore from the pumping. Suddenly feeling dirty she went into the shower, turning the water on hot enough that steam quickly filled the room. She got into the shower, letting the water run down her body, and she wondered how she got herself here, wonder how she lost herself to him so quickly, and how she felt so lost without him. She curled into the far corner of the shower, just letting the water run over her and she looked up at the ceiling. For a long time she hadnt believed in God, hadnt believed in fate or whatever, but right now she felt like he was the only person that she could talk to. "How did i get this DAMN VULNERABLE!?!" she yelled up, and banged her fist into the shower wall. Julian meanwhile, turned over, and slept on.
~!~!~!~!~
~!~!~!~!~
After looking long and hard in the mirror, she pulled her hair back into a bun, climbed into the most comfortable clothes she could find, and crawled onto the couch in the living room, a pile of blankets on top of her, and finally she slept.

Julian woke up early, as he always had, but today he didnt find Sydney next to him. It made him uneasy. For the past 5 years, day in and day out, Sydney was next to him when they crawled in bed, and was next to him when he woke up. But today she wasnt. He walked out in the living room, and saw the pile of blankets, discarded on the end of the couch. And then he heard something coming from the bathroom. Walking into the nearing freezing bathroom, he saw the window open and Sydney on the bathroom floor next to the toilet. She had thrown up, and her head rested on the wall. She flushed the toilet and then stood up, not noticing him standing there. She took out her toothbrush and brushed her teeth, and when she closed the medicine cabinet, she saw him standing in the doorway.
She turned and looked at him, and he was taken aback. After there years together, this was the first time he couldnt read her. Couldnt connect with what she was feeling. He closed the window, turned and walked over to her. He didnt know what else to do, he simply walked over and stood in front of her.
"Sydney," he said slowly, but she shook her head. "I can't," she whispered. Scared, he said her name again, and she looked up. "Julian, do you even love me anymore?" The question sent a surprising blow to him, and he stumbled back. "You've been pulling away from me since before we left France, and I'll let you in on a secret Julian, I know you were with that woman in France, I know you had a woman on the side the second you came home that first night after you screwed her. I could smell her perfume on you the second you walked through the door."
Again he stepped back surprised. He hadnt known she had known. It had been a former girlfriend of his that was in France at the same time. One night he had gone to see her, and ended up doing alot more. He loved Sydney but had been in love with Lil when they had dated. It ended up being a little sideline thing, even though it killed him cheating on Sydney. Now his sins were coming back to haunt him.
"Sydney," he said slowly and she looked up with tears in her eyes. "I feel like im just a toy Julian. I lost everything I was when I came with you but I didnt care because I was in pain, and I was lost and I hoped you could help me. And you have but now it doesnt even feel like you love me anymore. You come home, you f*** me, roll over go to sleep, wake and do the same thing the next day. I have to leave, I have to go, and I know what you're gonna say. I will be killed, Im Sydney Bristow or the worst the CIA will find me and try and make me tell them where you are. But your secret is safe, I wont say, because I still love you but I refuse to be a toy, and not get the respect I deserve."
And all at once he was loosing everything he had ever wanted. And furthermore anything he ever needed. He didnt need the Covenant, didnt need his business, didnt need the money, or the cars, the houses, none of it mattered if Sydney wasnt there. She was packing her bags as he stood there, stunned beyond belief, when she suddenly fell to the floor. She had her arms clenched around her stomach, and kept repeating "Not again, noo, not again."
He rushed to her, threw her bags off the bed and lifted her onto it. "Please, you have to call an ambulance," she moaned. "Sydney, tell me whats wrong, baby you have to tell me," he said hurridly. She looked at him, "I might be having another miscarriage, please call an ambulance." Stunned again he pulled out his phone and dialed the emergency number. In frantic Russian he told them their address and hung up the phone. He saw she was bleeding, rushed and got towels, ripped off her pants and applied pressure with them inbetween her legs. She groaned, holding her cramping stomach. "Julian, I cant lose another one," she cried, scared.
"Sydney what do you mean another one, you've been pregnant before?" She nodded and he looked at her again, "Mine?" he asked and again she nodded.
Thats why she was leaving, he didnt commit to her, and France had been a last straw type.
~!~!~!~!~
~!~!~!~!~
He sat out in the waiting room, his head in his hands, praying that she was ok. The doctor came out to greet him. A heavy Russian man, he talked to Julian with a thick, purebred Russian accent. "Mr. Lazarey Im sorry to say that your wife lost her baby." "My Wife?" he said and the doctor looked up. "Yes sir, that is what she has put on her papers the two previous times when she has lost the children. For such a fine young woman, it is quite terrible that this keeps happening to her. I wonder how she gets through it. It says she lost a child in France and a child here in Russian and both times she has written Mrs. Sydney Lazarey, 32 yr old female?" he asked and he nodded. Julian sat back down. There had been times when Sydney would disappear for two or three days at a time, but he hadnt ever known why. When she would come back she would be sad for a few days, not really talk or eat anything, and now it all made perfect sense.
Looking up he nodded to the doctor. "Yes she is my wife, when can I see her?" "Right now, I can bring you to her."
Julian followed the doctor to Sydneys room, and slowly approached her. It seemed like forever ago that she was packing, ready to leave him. She didnt face him when he sat at the edge of the bed, didnt turn as he wiped a tear from her eye. He leaned down and kissed her cheek and a fresh bout of tears began to fall from her eyes. "Sydney, why didnt you tell me?"
She looked up, her eyes swimming with unshed tears, "Julian Lazarey, professional terrorist with a wife and child. It didnt fit." It felt like someone just shot him in the stomach her simple words hit him that hard. "Sydney is that really what you think of me?" She shook her head, "No, im just upset, and I feel alone and scared and angry with myself. Why do I have to keep loosing children? Why? I have wanted to be a mom my entire life, I have wanted to be the parent my mother wasnt to me." He took her into his arms, even though she fought him, "No, no!" she kept shouting until she calmed and simply cried in his arms. Tears fell from his own eyes as he saw her breaking, slowly slipping away from him.
"Sydney, please dont leave me..." He cried silently as he held her body, her sobs finally coming to silent tears. She looked up, seeing tears running off his face. "I love you, God Sydney you threw my life into a whirlwind when you came with me, and I have never been more happy. I need you, I'd rather be killed than have to live a day without you." "Julian dont say that," she whispered, but he cupped her face, "Sydney its true. Id give up every last red cent i have, never eat sleep or have another glass of '82 again."
Now she knew he was serious. He took her hand, hope in his eyes as she sat back. She sighed, "Julian, so help you if I regret this decision."
~!~!~!~!~
~!~!~!~!~

Hi sorry I forgot to mention I have two names on Allalias.com OUR FAVORITE PLACE! I am both Sarkroxorsmyboxors and IloveJuliusSark so yep thats my post thanks :P :D ;)

5 Years Earlier
Sydney laid in the bed that become theirs. That killed her. Their bed, their house, their life together. No longer separate, but 2 combined to one.
Julian was in the shower, and she could hear the grunts of him masturbating. Julian Sark was not use to be rejected by women. Julian Sark could have any woman he wanted, except Sydney Bristow. But because no one knew Julian Sark was also Julian Lazarey they were both going under that name. Mr. and Mrs. Julian Lazarey. It was easily 5 in the morning and they were just getting to bed. But half naked women in their small dresses that rode high and cut low could break any man. As soon as they got home he got in the shower, pummeling himself for the last 1/2 hr. She took pity on him and got out of bed.
"Julian, c'mon get out of the shower." She heard a half grunt and then a cracked voice say, "Ill be out in a min Syd." She shook her head and opened the door to the shower, and she saw him standing there, an enlarged appendage clasped in both of his hands, his hands running up and down. "Christ Syd," and he pulled his hands off himself. She felt blood rush to her cheeks, she had done this before, but she still couldnt get over how big he was. 9 limp, 11 engorged. She took his hand, pulling him out of the shower. He dried off quickly, and then went and sat on the edge of the bed. She came over and knealt down in front of him, licking her lips, she descended upon it, bit by bit taking him into her mouth.
Loudly Julian groaned. This was what he needed and wanted. Syd on her knees, that was amazing. Grunting low, he finally reached a climax and cummed into her mouth unintentionally. She swallowed, got up, and he saw her nipples rock hard against her shirt. Slipping into bed, she went to sleep soundly, while he didnt get a single wink.
~!!~~!!~
~!!~~!!~
It had been a full month since the last miscarriage. Though they hadnt had sex, their love life had grown and matured a whole lot. Finally one night she was ready. He had been working and came home to find her naked, in bed with broken red rose petals all around her. He hardened immediately. "Sydney," he said dropping his Armani jacket on the floor and walking over to her. Kissing her forehead, she took his hand and brought it to her breast. "Julian im ready, I want to make love to you."
He didnt need telling twice. She undressed him, bit by bit, sitting on his lap as his shirt, pants and boxors came off. Cautiously he laid her back, nibbling her neck. Laying on top of her, she separated her legs, and kissing her her whole soul, mind and body opened up to him, and he did the same. Opening up to her, making love, instead of just f***ing. He slid into her, his penis guiding itself into a place it knew well. Pulling her and himself up, he held her as he gently pushed in and out of her. He sucked on her chest, taking each nipple into his mouth delicately, sucking until she let out a gasp of an orgasm. He laid her back down, getting on top of her. She looked up at him, he knew she enjoyed what they were doing, but he felt there was a "but" coming. "Julian i love this but its been a month and im hot!"
He smiled, and began to appease her every need. She gasped out orders on how he could please her and he obeyed like a child. Harder he went harder, Faster he went as fast as he could. Cum baby, and he finally would. Climaxing together, he finally laid on top of her, pleasured out as she was, and she smiled. "I love you Julian, you are the single best thing in my life, and that was the best damn sex ive ever had!" She kissed him, and they both slept a sound sleep, and proceeded to do the same thing the next morning. He couldnt believe how horny she was!
Showering later that morning, they made out like teenagers. Moving into her, he felt every curve of her body, every move of her muscles. "Julian, masturbate with me," she cooned to him. He looked blankly at her, "I use to be able to hear you masturbating every morning in Italy. It was entertaining. C'mon ill be here fingering." She smiled and he gave a small laugh. Hand clasped around his penis he began to stroke and pull it. She giggled as she saw it rise. "Hey i thought," he croked, "that u were gonna do it too." She smiled and shook her head and once he had it up and ready, she jumped him, her legs wrapped around his waist, and again they screwed.
"Sydney I dunno if I can continue to feed this appetite!" he groaned hours later in their bed, and she smiled. He had cummed a grand total of 15 times in her in the last 18 hrs. Getting on top again she smiled. "Aww baby one more meal and then I think I can hold off for at least....a day," she said with a smile and slipped his penis back into her.....

:blush: until next time....!
and inquisitive1 im getting to backround next ch.!

Hey just to let u all know if i didnt already i have 2 names on here, Sarkroxorsmyboxors and IloveJuliusSark so if u see either name i prolly updated!
Brooke

Oh my gosh, I just found this fic and it's absolutely, bloody amazing!!! 👍 It's so intriguing, and captivating! You have an amazing ability to write scenes that immediatly hooks me in. I adore this so far. Please add me to the PM update list!! :flowers:

Ok so i totally need to make a pm list, so here goes
1. Jen-Jen
2. Toxic karma
3. Inquisitive1
4.haveron_morgan
OK so far so good
And Toxic Karma, thank you for totally making my day. I read ur pm and it totally just made my day, its so nice to be complimented!

I swear to god update coming, maybe tonight actually....i dunno maybe if i have time, but honestly it will come soon!

Well inquisitive for one that was so critical when i first published I cant seem to believe that you are actually waiting for more, but I have exams and I am prolly gonna update tonight or tomorrow hopefully.
~Broken :angelic:

Well the idea of your story intrigues me... even if its not formatted correctly and is lacking a lot of information. There are fics that intrigue me from time to time despite the errors I find... and yours is one. And considering when I was in school I used to get seriously annoyed to see mistakes in writing. Grammar doesn't bother me as much as formation and spelling you luck out I'm not standing over you correcting :D

But I do like it.

Wow, that was the first time in life ive been handed both a compliment and a complaint at the same time, I have to give you some sort of props for that, but if you do not like the way i write my stories, or if you are going to correct me like the teacher you seem to be, i highly advise not to continue reading my story inquisitive because though i do like corrections from my fans, i do not want to be given grammatical or spelling checks as a daily reminder in response to my posts. thanks
~Broken :confused:

Back