Love can come in unexpected places

Sorry if you thought I was complaining but I wasn't... what I meant is that your story has made me look pass my annoying habits of being the English teacher's daughter I am. I do wish you'd write more... I do like the story.

Besides yesterday when I wrote the review my mind was going way too fast for a body that was still half asleep. :(

I will continue reading and I hope you do continue posting... and I don't normally say anything about spelling or grammar... not after when I was in school and everyone would get mad at me.

Still good fic. :D

I'm sorry if i do not fully understand your post yesterday inquisitive because you have totally said the opposite of what you have stated in your first post.

Well the idea of your story intrigues me... *even if its not formatted correctly and is lacking a lot of information.* There are fics that intrigue me from *time to time despite the errors I find*... and yours is one. *And considering when I was in school I used to get seriously annoyed to see mistakes in writing.* *Grammar doesn't bother me as much as formation and spelling you luck out I'm not standing over you correcting*

this being your post from the first time around, your second post says the opposite of what the first says, and the last words of your first post say exactly what i stated in my reply, I do NOT wish to have my readers hawking me for spelling or grammatical errors I just want them to enjoy the stories I write,
again, I'm still a bit confused, but It doesn't really matter anymore, I may not continue the story from sheer frustration. :blink:

Fine I'll keep my mouth shut from now on... cause I have a habit of being contradictory with my own head.

Don't be frustrated... keep writing. A person needs to write for themselves... not anyone else. I get that I'm the same way. As for the standing over and correcting line... I USED to do that when I was a lot younger.

I do enjoy the story and that's what I meant to say in the first place. So lets just ignore what I wrote before and I won't make any other reviews because you obviously take what I say as bad when its not... its just how my mind works... I contradict myself when I don't mean too.

Keep posting it is good. I won't say anything more. :D

Fine I'll keep my mouth shut from now on... cause I have a habit of being contradictory with my own head.

Don't be frustrated... keep writing. A person needs to write for themselves... not anyone else. I get that I'm the same way. As for the standing over and correcting line... I USED to do that when I was a lot younger.

I do enjoy the story and that's what I meant to say in the first place. So lets just ignore what I wrote before and I won't make any other reviews because you obviously take what I say as bad when its not... its just how my mind works... I contradict myself when I don't mean too.

Keep posting it is good. I won't say anything more. :D

Good luck with it and I really don't want you to stop writing this fic. I meant all I said as a compliment.

This is becoming more and more confusing as we speak, and I DO NOT want you to stop reviewing, I just do not want to be corrected, I'm too much of a free spirit, break free of teachers kind of person to be held down by spelling and grammar, or plots and story lines, my writing is just flow, it comes when it wants to. My teachers told me that, to not be held down by storylines or plots for that matter, thats why I took offense when you said those things.
I have never been one for rules, and when you went to correct me I took offense and I in that matter am sorry, but if you'd like to continue reviewing I'd appreciate it, I like to be complimented on my writing, it gives me a reason to keep going.
~Broken

Sydney was ready. She was more than ready to get back into the work she once had to do. She wanted to go on missions, she wanted to live, loosing another child showed her that. Maybe that was why it happened. She wasnt ready to settle down she wasnt ready to be all the things that Irina wasnt to her. She quite frankly wasnt ready to be tied down yet, even Sark knew, Sydney would always be free one way or another.
She knew she should go slow, get back into the game with ease instead of hurrying, which she did, as she rummaged through her closet, trying to find that case that she brought with her everywhere, even though she hadnt opened it in almost 5 years. Finally finding it, she opened it slowly and approached her former sidekick, her gun. Looking down at it, the simple piece that she use to never go anywhere without, laid in her hand exactly the same way it use to. And finally everything seemed like it had before.
~!~!~!~
~!~!~!~
Sark came home that evening to see Sydney doing her evening yoga. Though he knew this to be her quiet time, he walked down and bent down to kiss her. She ended up pulling him down onto the floor with her, as he gently laid on top of her, kissing her slowly and peacefully, taking careful consideration of her likes, and holding her like a lover should. As he began to kiss her neck, she hesitated. "I need you to do me a favor," continuing to kiss her neck, he asked, "Does this involve me ripping your clothes off and making you scream with pleasure?" She giggled a little, and ran her hands through his hair. "Look at me, this is already hard to ask," she said and he looked up at her, a little taken back. "Is something wrong?" he asked, a little scared. "No, I'm fine, its just....I want to go on your next mission with you."
He really was taken back. Sitting back on his legs, he looked at her as she propped herself up on her arms. "Syd?" "Julian I know it sounds crazy but, I want to I mean I know I go on them once in a while, if you need a woman with you, but I want to be there, permanently. I always want to be there, I always want to be that woman you have on your arm, but you and I both know Im more than that. I took my gun out today, and it just felt right. It felt so right, and in no way involving the CIA or anything. It felt right because I know Im in the right place, or maybe just the right time." "But Syd, what about having a baby, and being the mother Irina wasnt and all the other stuff?"
Sydney chose her words carefully, "As much as I want a baby, if I keep losing them I know I am going to be sinking lower and lower into depression. If one day it so happens I get pregnant than great, but I am not going to waste my life sitting in a house like a useless woman. I was the best of the best, you use to say it yourself that I was," "Still are..." he muttered, and she smiled, "Well Ive been out of the game for awhile, but I hope I am. I just wanted to ask and see how you felt about it."
It was Sarks turn to speak up and say how he felt and how he was scared of having her on missions because he didnt want to see a single bone in her body hurt, and how having her on missions would constantly keep him on his toes to make sure she was ok. "Sydney, I think it would be wonderful if you came back." Smiling she kissed him, and she stood. "C'mon," she said taking him by the hand and leading him into the bedroom.
~!~!~!~!~!~!~
~!~!~!~!~!~!~
Sark decided that starting slow with Sydney was a good and bad thing. Though anxious and angry he wouldnt bring her on bigger missions she still had to reintroduce herself to the dangers of being what she was, a spy. Though to Sydney, Sark saw, it was just like riding a bike. Her reflexes, her instinct and her intelligence of the job snapped right back to her.
About 6 months after she started up again, he took her on a particularly big mission. They traveled from Russia to England, to meet a man who simply called himself Jaba. They were to meet him at the club called Dalton near downtown London, in a back room. Sark saw it was safe, and decided that Sydney could and should come along.
They stayed at a hotel for a night under the aliases Jack and Jill Merrywhet. An hour before the meeting was to take place, Sydney went to get ready, telling Sark she was going to surprise him. After about a half an hour, Sydney stepped out of the bathroom to see Sark, with everything but a shirt on, standing at the closet, preparing to get a black dress shirt and his Armani jacket out. He turned and his mouth simply dropped. Sydney stood, high heels that laced all the way up her legs, with a black dress on, and not simply any black dress. This black dress had a slit allllllll the way up the left side of it, revealing that she always wasnt wearing anything underneath, with the top of the dress, dropping in a scoop neck all the way down to her navel, her breasts barely aside the material. He all but got an instant hard on.
"Sydney Jesus Christ!" he moaned, turning around. "If you wear that all night this wont ever go down!" Smirking Sydney approached him. "Well we have two options, you can take me before we meet Jaba, after we meet Jaba or during the time from were at Daltons." Sark already had her against the wall, moving aside the heinous material that kept them apart. "How about all of the above?" he murmured as her pulled aside one of the sides to expose her breast. Sucking, he didnt tell her he was about to enter, so he unzipped his pants quickly, lifted her leg up and apart and pushed in. Gasping, she enjoyed having him do her against the wall. She enjoyed hearing her ass thump against the wall as he pushed in and out, and enjoyed hearing him grunt with pleasure as he continued. "Maybe," he thought, "Jaba will have to wait!"

reviews? ill post more in a day or two!

Pulling away from Sydney was the hardest thing Sark had to do that day. Planting butterfly kisses up her neck and then kissing her softly after they had both come, Sark pulled out of Sydney, put himself back together, then finished getting dressed. Sydney went into the bathroom to fix herself back up, fixing her make up and then carefully rearranging her hair, the long loose curls she had in dancing around her face, and the glow from sex was enveloped around her. She was beautiful.
Stepping out of the bathroom, she saw Sark place his gun in the holster on his leg. She smiled, taking her own gun and placing it on the exact same spot under her dress. Standing, she went and took his hand, leading him out of the room. "We'll be late if we dont hurry," she commented and he smiled. Leading him to the elevator, they descended the 15 floors to the bottom while making out like the young couple they were.
Getting into his viper, she revealed so much leg that his hard on almost came back. Closing the door for her, he muttered as he walked around to the drivers side and got into the car. Driving to the Dalton took all of 5 minutes and of course Sark being Sark he got the best parking there was. Getting out of the car, he walked around and opened Sydneys door for her, and taking his arm, they entered the club.
The air on the dance floor was tight, and the music amazing. Promising to dance with Sydney in a few, they walked right back to the back room, finding Jaba with security posted outside the door. Entering, they immediately understood why he was nicknamed Jaba. Being easily 6'3, he was also almost 500 lbs. His eyes were slanting, a dull black color, and under his round face were at least 2 other chins. He sat on an expansive couch that was made of a fine leather, apparently waiting for them. Sark sat down when invited to in a wide leather chair that conformed to him and Sydney then chose to sit on his lap. Placing his arm around her waist, Jabba eyed her, and Sarks eyes simply showed the message, "Shes mine." fired right towards him.
Apparently immediately getting the message, Jabba began the purpose of this meeting. "We have something the CIA wants, and I need a way to hide it. I came here in hopes of believing that you might be able to help me. Also apparently, we have two CIA agents in the building, one who Ive heard that she," he said looking at Sydney, "might be well aquainted with. His name is Agent Michael Vaughn."

more later, until then, ~Broken

"Agent Yawns here?" Sark asked, sitting up a little, and Sydney turned to look at him. Jaba looked a bit confused, "Vaughn, sir, his name is Agent Vaughn?" Sark didnt look amused at Jaba's reply, but simply turned to Sydney. "You have to go back to the hotel. He'll kill you if he sees you." Sydney, though, was already shaking her head. "No, Im not leaving you." Lacing her fingers into his, he could already tell it wasnt worth fighting. Turning to Jaba, he sat straight and looked into his dull black eyes. "You need to tell me what you are trying to hide, now and fast."
Jabba looked up, "It is a weapon sir, just a weapon." Sark started to get more and more angry. "I am NOT PUTTING MY WIFES LIFE ON THE LINE TO SIMPLY HEAR ITS A BLOODY WEAPON!" Jabba sat up a bit straighter, "Alright alright I understand. Its a new weapon that a company I correspond with has been experimenting with. Its a pill that contains a persons DNA in it. When taken in the dosage needed, it temporarily alters the appearance of the user into that of the person that the DNA pill contains. Its revolutionary, but I cannot go into details for I myself do not know them, BUT I am getting a large shipment of it to experiment with and find ways to improve it for I am a scientist if you didnt know but anyways time is short and the agents are supposedly here already."
Sydney looked astounded at the facts that Jabba had just revealed to them and proceeded to glance at Sark and see the exact same expression on his face as well, replacing his now subsiding anger. And then Jabba's last words began to register, "The agents are here.......now?" Jabba nodded and Sydney looked at Sark. "We need to move quickly," he directed as both people in the room, and as Sydney stood gracefully, Sark was in full force not a second behind. Sydney turned around and placed a hand on Sarks chest, "Julian, I need to do this for the sake of our survival, trust me, and I love you." Sark, taken back, barely registered the kiss she gave him, or the loving touch she placed on the side of his face before she was out the door and into the club, her trained eyes finding the person she needed to in a matter of seconds.
--------
Sauntering up to him, Vaughn couldnt believe his eyes, for Sydney stood right in front of him. "Syd?" Walking up she kissed him, disgusted with what she had to do, but doing it anyways. This man she had once loved wasnt the same, he wasnt Sark most of, and he had changed. "Sydney, please tell me you arent here with Sark," he moaned after pulling back, and she shook her head from shear force of will. "I know the owner, told me of the meeting, thought id find out for myself, you and I are both aware I loathe the man."
-------
Sark felt ill, he had watched what Sydney had just done and his entire brain screamed and yell and fought him to run, kill Agent Yawn, and steal Sydney away from him, but he remembered what she had said and stayed behind, finished helping Jaba, for that man didnt know how much he owed Sydney and himself for putting them in that much danger, and simply hated the man now for forcing Sydney back into her former flames arms.
-------
"Ive missed you," he moaned to her as they went to a back room of the building, him insistantly kissing her all over. She hated his lips, damned them, and wished them to be her Julians instead. However, Vaughn had all but gotten an instant hard on when he had seen her and radioed that he was turning off because he had spotted Sark to his companions and then took Sydney to a back room. Sydney figured this would buy Sark time to finish and then hopefully get them out before she had to do something she truly didnt want to.
Sweeping aside the bottom of her dress, Vaughn found what Julian had found only an hr before, Heaven inbetween the legs of one Sydney Bristow. Sinking to his knees and sitting her on a chair, he began to eat her out slowly and very ungracefully, unlike the skilled tongue of Sark who knew her body like the back of his hand.
Pretending to moan and groan was horrible, but she could tell he was getting hornier by his breathing. She saw him pull out his penis and begin to jerk off as he ate her. She was disgusted, for she and Sark since the rebuilding of their relationship had very loving worshipping sex, he pampered her when they made love, answering to her command instead of his own seeing to her needs before his, which Vaughn didnt. Suddenly he stopped, and she heard him mutter "s***," and looking down she saw he had a handful of cum dripping into his hand from his dick. First she felt like laughing because he had cum so quickly but then she felt like jumping for joy for this was her out, "Vaughn, shouldnt you be looking for Sark? Its been almost 20 minutes, whatever he was doing should be done." Again, "s***!" Not only had more than 20 minutes gone by, but someone bored during a bad blow job had turned the blowers headset back on, and base had heard everything, but not the name of the blowee. Standing up, Vaughn all but raced from the room, back onto the floor, and Sark slipped into the room gracefully. "I think I might have to break a small promise of a dance if you wanna get out of her quick." Smiling she walked up to him, kissed him, and pulled at his jacket. "A s***ty blow job makes me want the man I love most, how about we do what we started at the hotel?"
Smiling Sark laid her on the floor, swept aside the material of the dress and felt her unzip his pants. His harden appendage slithered out like the snake that it is, and found its way into its nest nicely, and as he entered Sydney gasped for this was who and what she desired. Making love to Sark on the floor she knew they were still in danger of the CIA but having them there actually made her want to screw Sark there more, the face of danger was where Syd liked to be. After about 15 minutes, Sark showed signs of cumming and she began to whisper into his ear. "Lets go back to the hotel, return to Russia and go back to Italy, I miss the ocean, I miss our villa, I miss the gondala rides, and I miss the romance of Venice." His clothes vanished, hers gone as well, their bodies molded together, his breathing rapid, he kissed her forehead, and held her body. "Sydney, anything you want, to Venice, to romance, to love we shall return to. Plus, Russia is bloody freezing! I miss the warmth Italy offered. And also dont mind having the days of you running around in just a bikini coming back." He winked at her, and she playfully slapped his stomach and he smiled. Standing, and putting their strewn clothes back on, they exited the club, not once being detected by the CIA, who stupidly seemed to always be looking the other way.

reviews reviews reviews please!

Is that suppose to be a stick or a hand that the smilie has? Ive been working, im taking many parts and making them one its tedious hard work! plus my "sister" wants updates on a story i wrote about my one day soon bf lol email me if you wanna read the beginning of that one too! No more POKING! lol
~bRoKeN

Sarkroxorsmyboxors said:
Is that suppose to be a stick or a hand that the smilie has? Ive been working, im taking many parts and making them one its tedious hard work! plus my "sister" wants updates on a story i wrote about my one day soon bf lol email me if you wanna read the beginning of that one too! No more POKING! lol
~bRoKeN
[post="1457297"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think its a stick... still i think they need a pouting one... don't know how'd they do it but still.

Anyway OK well hope to see it soon.

:D I agree they need a pouting one, I could use it when Actingchica doesnt update Inferno im in love with that story! lol, im working i promise im working on it my friend! :blush:
glad you enjoy it :cool: tty soon

bRoKeN

Getting back to the hotel, Sydney felt exhilarated, on a natural high she hadnt experienced in so long. Sark immediately pulled her into a kiss, and onto the bed before she could say anything and she laughed as he held her body. Laying on top of her, she hesitated. "Julian, one minute," he had been kissing her neck, her favorite thing in the world to have done to her, and he unwillingly pulled himself away. "Syd, you ok?" he asked, and she smiled and nodded, "Of course I am, but I want to ask you a question. Back there with Jabba, well, you called me your wife." He could feel himself blushing as she stroked her hand against his face, and he reached down and kissed her slowly, and soulfully, she could feel that kiss right down to her toes.
"You felt that didnt you?" he asked her choosing his words carefully. She nodded, her head doing a small bob because the kiss had rendered her speechless. "I feel that not when I kiss you, but every single time I think of you. You are bold and courageous, and beautiful and wonderful, and out of all the people you could have chosen, your etheral gaze fell upon me. And I f***ed up once, I admit that, and I would give the world to take it back, but its in the past. But it made me think of the hospital in Russia. You put yourself under my name, the doctor said you had done it in France as well, told them I was your husband. Everything but a piece of paper tells me we are husband and wife, and when I spoke to Jabba I meant what I said, I would take you as my wife in a heart beat, simply because I would know that even though you are as independent as ever, you still belong to and with me."
Sydney felt a small wave of hot tears prickle at the inside of her eyes, and she craddled her head underneath his neck bringing her arms and wrapping them around his waist inside of his jacket. She kissed the base of his neck, held him close to her and they stayed that way in bed. "Julian," she muttered, sleep inches away, "Yes bebe," he replied, his body and mind in the same state. "Promise me, at least just for tonight, that you wont let go of me. I feel like i could just float away right now if you did." His grip tightened a little holding her even closer, "Forever wouldnt be long enough to hold you Sydney."
---------------------
Waking up in the morning, his arms were still around her, they were still dressed in last nights attire, and her head was still craddled underneath his neck, but he realized he could stay here forever. Taking his hand, he gently stroked her face until she woke. The sun which seemed to singularly blaze into their room, filled her eyes as soon as she opened them. "OOOhhhh sun bad, eyeballs seared, no coffee, bad bad bad," burying her head back into his chest, he laughed a hardy laugh at her response to the morning. "C'mon bebe, the faster we move the faster were in Italy," the coax of Italy seemed to awaken her a bit more, and she stood up out of bed, still in the revealing dress. Lifting up her hair she turned her head. "Julian, will you unzip me?" Walking over his hands gently skimmed her waist, before they went to the zipper. As she unhooked the halter behind her head, and as he unzipped, the dress fell off of her and onto the floor.
Looking upon her agile body, Julian instantly became aroused, his projection out of his pants quite apparent to Sydney. "Im sorry doll, its just, you look beautiful." Smiling she ran into the bathroom, and he heard the shower turn on. Sitting down on the bed, he took it he was going to have to wait his turn, but Sydney had other ideas. Coming to the doorway, she stood naked right in front of him, her supple breasts had puckered nipples from the slight chill in the hotel, and her flat stomach and limp curls from the previous night drove him crazy. "Well," she said as she saw him looking up and down her body, "are you gonna join me or what?"

;) sorry I know its short but Im dead tired, and school starts again soon, all weekend i had 6 hrs of sleep and that equals no good for me, but ill post again soon I promise!

Thanks! I will write more soon but school starts tomorrow (blah) and last nite I was half asleep writing, but I promise mores coming!
like the explanation? good :D
BroKen

Racing towards the jetr hanger in their hot little car, Sydney took Sarks hand which had been resting on the stick shift gear next to him. Intertwining her fingers into his he shifted and raced faster to the hanger, simply to impress her with the speed of the car. Pulling up in front of the plane, he pulled out his cell phone and called his assistant, "Jasper? Yes I would like to check on the fact that the jet is ready for take off now. Also agents were at the Dalton and are inspecting Jaba, contact the number he left us, it being, do you have a pen? Ok the number being 589-6684 understood? Have whatever it is he wants transported inspected to the highest degree I dont trust this man just yet, and put it on a separate jet that is to take off at the same time as ours, to be sent back to Russia and I will give you further instructions when it arrives. Thank you, have a good evening."
Sydney smiled, although a man of high integrity and of a fierce nature in both business and life, he never failed to accomodate his employees. Each and everyone were paid well beyond what they should, and were taken care of. He knows each by name and by social security number, and can tell you about their lives outside of work. They can come to him with problems and he can always solve them. For example, Jaspers son Mathias was diagnosed with Leukemia when he was 5, not only had Sark taken care of the hospital bills for Jasper but also sent along a small Teddy bear with a get well care signed from Himself and Sydney personally. He got a replacement for Jasper for the time it took them to get Mathias well, which Sark did personally by getting the best doctors to help him. Mathias had been in remission for 2 years now, showing that Sark was not only a good man, but he had a good heart.
Getting onto the stairs that led into the plane, Sark gave Sydneys hand a small squeeze and kissed the back of it. "Back to Italy it is then love?" He asked and she smiled, "Anywhere, we can go anywhere cant we?" She said as they sat down in their usual respective couches, lounging on the smooth leather that the couches were made out of. Sark smiled, "Of course anywhere, always anywhere you wish." Getting up Sydney walked over and sat down on his lap, straddling his legs, bringing his hands to her hips. Leaning down she gently began to nibble his ear, and pulled back for just a moment, "Can you take me to the stars?"
Smiling, he wrapped his arms around her, holding her against him, the loving embrace felt by both of them. She curled her body into his, and she knew this man had ended lives, played God when maybe he shouldn't've but she loved him, she couldnt live without him, so that simply made her not care.
After take off she had her head in his lap and they were allowing for peace and quiet to envelope the plane. "Sydney," she heard her name murmur from his mouth and she ever so slightly turned her head and caught his eye. "You're all mine arent you?" Sitting up, she looked him dead straight in the eye, "Whats this all about?" she asked a bit concerned. "Oh nothing, it was a..." "A thought, stemming from last nite as I had to act horribly to get us out of a mess that involved a bad (might I add really really bad) exlover of mine?" Tucking herself up next to him he had to give a small chuckle, of course she would know what he was thinking, she always did, but at least now she had abaded his fears. Kissing the top of her forehead, he nodded and they again went back to peace. That however was when the plane phone shrilled loudly and he reached over and answered it. "Sark," he stated into the phone all business like. His eyes narrowed, his mouth fell open, and his hand shook. Hanging up the phone without another word, Sydney looked over at him. "Julian, who was that?" "It was Jasper, apparently, Jaba gave us explosives. He damn near killed 4 of my best men. That son of a b**** tried to kill us, my people found him with a smirk on his face coming to taunt them. He didnt realize we took two separate jets. He tried to kill us...."

good bad lets review?
BrOkEn :blush:

Bad Jaba... kick his ass please.

Glad to see an update. Loved it.

ahahahahahaha, i had a good laugh out of that one man. Thanks for loving it, im beginning to like my evolution too. Anywhoo at the dreaded school yuck yuck and more yuck, hit me up with a pm when you get the chance.
ttyl
thanks for the review
Brooke

Back