Love Hurts

evan170

Cadet
its my first time writing a fan fiction so if this sucks,pls forgive me.

Chapter one

A man walk out of the airport and got into a cab.

"Bristow Corporation" the man said to the cab driver

Passing by the beautiful city that is new york, he began to relax.Half asleep, his mind go back to event 22 yrs ago. He was eleven and he just received a bike as his birthday present.

"Happy birthday, mike," his father said.

Mike noticed that his father have a lot on his mind but being too young he didnt paid much attention to it. His father ask him to change cause they are going to the park to try out his new bike.While in his room, mike heard the door bell rang followed by a man voice.A few minutes later, the voices became louder as though they are arguing.Mike sneak out of his room towards the living room.He peep in just in time to see a man holding a gun.

"BANG!!"

Michael woke up with a jump.the cab driver informed him that they have arrived at his destination.Bristow Corporation.
Waiting for the lift,Michael feel his heart beating fast. A minute later,the lift arrived.And comin out of it,is a very pretty young woman.She smile at Michael. A captivating smile that make Michael forget temporarily why he is here.She's saying goodbye to the guard and much to michael delight,turn back to catch a glimpse of him again.Michael finally peeled his eye from the woman only to walk into a closed lift door. ......to be continued.

Pls let me know if u like the story to continue.

Cool I'm the first one to post. It's a ggod start but alittle confused. Like what is the Bristow Coporation and is this AU if you could just clear those up this looks like a really great story. O yeah never say your fanfic sucks cause I'm sure someone out their will love it !!!! PM me when you update

hey! this doesn't suck! it's a really good start. i agree with tinkerbell. its a little cofusing but i'm sure we'll get it when it continues. can i get a pm?

hey this doesn't suck, this is quite interesting to read..his daddy died :(

this is gd, please carry on, and could you PM me when you update?

thanks

~steph

First of all, i want to thanks alaistinkerbell, Alias Fan Gillian, cute_as_candy and amisha for all your kind word. You guys really make my day. :D
PS:this is an AU fic
Anyway here's the second chapter.

Chapter two

Inside a office at Bristow Corporation, a middle age woman is processing Vaughn personal detail.

Woman : I hope you will enjoy working here Mr.Vaughn. Ah! Let me introduce you
a collegue of yours. This is Eric Weiss.

Weiss : So you are the new guy.Nice to meet you.Come on, i show you your office.

As they make their way to the office, Vaughn attemp to make some small talk.

Vaughn : When do you think i will able to meet Jack Bristow?

Weiss : My, aren't you ambitious! Jack is a busy guy. Unless you help the company
make millions,dont count on shaking his hand anytime soon.

Vaughn : Tell me something bout him.

Weiss : He is great man.A man of admirable qualities. His wife left him years ago
but he has a daughter, Sydney Bristow. Just between you and me, Sydney
is one hot chick.Look a bit like that actress Jennifer Garner though i dont
think she can kick butt that well.
Hey! You know what, Sydney is organising a charity ball tonight.You should
come.You might meet Jack Bristow.

Later that night at the charity ball, Vaughn is chatting with Weiss and several other people.His mouth is answering his collegue question but his eye is scanning the room for Jack Bristow. Suddenly he stop.Standing at the opposite side of the room is the woman from the lift. She is looking even more breathtaking in a cream colour, low cut dress.

Weiss : Oh my! Someone's in love.That's Sydney Bristow.

Vaughn was stunned by this revelation.The woman who is making him weak at the knee is the daughter of his father murderer.

Chapter three

Across the room, Sydney is chatting with her friend, Wil and Francie.

Wil : Great party, Syd. And let me compliment again how beautiful you look
tonight.

Sydney : That's very sweet of you,Wil.I just wish Danny were here.

Francie : Syd, that guy over there been staring at your for the last five minutes. Do
you know him?

Sydney look over and caught the eyes of Vaughn.She blushes. The guy from the lift and she thought she may never see him again.He look very dashing in his tuxedo. Sydney admit to herself he is a very good looking man.

Wil said sarcastically : Well, you seems to be enjoying this, Syd.

Sydney : Don't be silly Wil. Im perfectly happy with Danny. Besides we are
officially engaged.

Sydney hold up her hand to reveal a huge diamond ring.

Francie : Oh my god! He propose!! That is one huge rock. Im so happy for you
Syd. Dont you think so Wil....Wil

Francie give a nudge to a stunned Wil who seems to have problem digesting this latest turn of event. He finally recover from the momentarily lapse.

Wil: Congratulation Syd.You and Danny are a perfect match

Sydney : Thanks you guys.

Later in the evening, Sydney went out of the ballroom for some fresh air. Her mind still remember vividly the way Vaughn look. There is something bout his eye that make you drown in it."Snap out of it Sydney Bristow.You are engaged and Danny is a great guy."she said to herself. She decided to think about Danny proposal instead. Its very romantic with the roses, beaches and a band playing their song, Savage Garden's Truly Madly Deeply. Suddenly she heard a voice saying " Shouldn't you be in there playing the role of a gracious hostess?"Sydney turn and come face to face with Vaughn.

To be continued.....

Pls tell me what you think. i love to know your view.and thanks for reading.

Cool I'm the first to post again. but I must say why Danny? Was he neccessary? J/k I'm sure everything will turn out great for S/V in time.Anyways thanks for clearing those little details up and great udate.

Back