Love Is Here To Stay

Okay guys, you have to excuse this really bad writing. I just came up with this idea though and I had to write about it. I'm a really crappy writer though, but I have to say, the idea was a good one. Anyway, I hope you atleast enjoy the story. Let me know what you think.

-Gigi

Summary: Sydney went missing, and woke up to a whole new life. Michael thought she was dead, so he moved on. Now, 18 years later, fate will take an unexpected turn...Love tore them apart and love would bring them together again.

Love Is Here To Stay

Annemarie sat in her desk staring out the window. It was January in Lincoln, Nebraska and the snow hadn’t stopped falling for days. She had no idea what her biology teacher was saying. She didn’t care. She hated school; she always had. She didn’t have any friends, except one who had been her best friend since first grade. But, Trista had a boyfriend. Annie didn’t care. She didn’t want a boyfriend, but it frustrated her that people didn’t like her. Why didn’t she make friends? Did she smell bad?

*RING*

“Okay class, read pages 105-108 and answer the questions!!” the teacher tried to scream over the students. “In complete sentences!” she added as the highschoolers ran out of the classroom.

“Annie!!!” Someone was yelling her name. Annie turned around and saw Trista running towards her.

“Hey girl. Come on, let’s go. Are you coming home with me?”

“Oh. Um, no I can’t. I’m going to Tim’s house.” Tim was Trista’s boyfriend. They had only been going out for 1 month, but it seemed like they spent every living, breathing moment together.

“Oh, sure, that’s fine. I was hoping we could study together, but whatever,” Annie replied, slightly frustrated and hurt.

“Okay, but I wanted to tell you something.”

“Shoot.”

“Did you see the new kid?”

“Nope,” Annie answered, uninterested.

“Oh my God, he’s so cute!” Trista always updated Annie on all the cute guys.

“Tris, you know I don’t care.”

“Yeah, but if you saw Matt…” Annie cut her off.

“Is that him?” Annie asked, pointing to a tall brown haired boy with the prettiest green eyes.

“Yes!!” Trista exclaimed. “He’s so cute, isn’t he?”

“Look at his eyes!” Annie stared at Matt’s gorgeous green eyes glistening in the light. She knew he reminded her of someone, she just couldn’t figure out who.

“Annie!” Trista yelled, breaking Annie’s train of thought. “He’s coming over here!”

Within a few moments, the handsome green eyed boy was standing right in front of Annie.

“Hey. I’m Matt. You must be Annie.”

“You know who I am?” Annie asked, surprised.

“Yeah. The principal was hoping you could help show me around school tomorrow.”

“Oh!” Annie couldn’t believe it. Mrs. Dunks wanted HER to show HIM around school? “Right! Yeah, well, um, nice to meet you. Just meet me here tomorrow and I’ll show you around.”

“Awesome! I’ll see you tomorrow.” Matt ran across the hall out the big double doors.

“Aaaaaah!! Oh my God! Would you look at that, Annie?” Trista was ecstatic.

“What’s the big deal? I’m showing this really hot guy around school?!”

“Trista, come on,” someone yelled across the hall.

“Oh, that’s Tim. I gotta go. I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye.”

Trista disappeared around the corner. Once again, Annie was on of the last people standing in the hall. She slowly walked out the door thinking about Matt with every step. She couldn’t describe what she was feeling, not even to herself. But, his eyes…

*HONK*

That was her mom’s car. “How embarrassing,” Annie thought to herself.

“Hey honey!” Sydney Roan said to her daughter.

“Hi Mom,” Annie answered grimly.

“What’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing.”

“Right. I can tell.”

“I’m just thinking, okay?”

“About what, Annemarie?”

Annie groaned. Her mom was the only one who called her by her full name. She hated it, and her mom knew it. She just did it to be annoying. “About nothing. Well, just stuff-that doesn’t concern you.”

“Excuse me? I’m your mother. Anything that concerns you, concerns me.”

“Fine! I met a guy today, okay?”

“You what?” Sydney knew Annie better than anyone and up to this point she had never been boy crazy. She sat up straight and listened intently.

“Oh forget it. I’m too tired to tell you anyway,” Annie grumbled.

“Oooh come on. Now you got me curious.”

“No. I’m not talking. I’m sleeping.” Annie placed her head against the window and closed her eyes, hoping her mom wouldn’t force her to speak.

Sydney decided to let it go. She didn’t feel like talking about guys with her almost 16-year-old daughter anyway.

Annie’s thoughts crept away, but continued to be on Matt…his dark brown hair, his sexy olive skin and…his eyes. Damn those eyes. For Annie, that was enough. She loved him. She had to. It wasn't love. But if it wasn't love, what was it? Maybe she was just in love with his eyes. Annie wasn’t sure, but she decided to sleep on it. She drifted into a subtle slumber as a song played on the radio...

If I'm not in love with you
What is this I'm going through, tonight
And if my heart is lying then
What should I believe in
Why do I go crazy
Every time I think about you baby
Why else do I want you like I do
If I'm not in love with you

-------

Disclaimer: If I'm Not In Love belongs to Faith Hill :smiley:

P.S. I know there's a lot of dialogue right now, but its not like that the whole time...promise :P

I LOVE THAT SONG! Faith ROCKS!! but that's getting away from the point! This story is great! I love where it's going! But who is this Sydney ROAN! Why is it not Sydney VAUGHN!?!? Great start!

this is great...i think this will get interesting..it could lead to syd and vaughn seeing eachother again, after how many years (cause they probaly havent seen eachother in a while)..sry thinkin outloud

you definitly got me interestied. keep going. great start :D
--Mandy :angelic:

no more story.... :( :banghead: :Playmusic: :angry: from this----> :love:.........to this----> :brokenheart: because there is no more stroy..... :o_O: :devil: only kidding! I love this! Please more soon! :D

NO HE'S NOT!!! HE IS NOT MARRIED!!

Oh, wait we're talking about the fic aren't we... never mind.

Anyway, this sounds like it's going to be very interesting! I'm a big fan of these futuristic, someone's got a kid thing. But this is the first time, that I've seen a romance between their children! Very interesting!

:blink: But Matt and Annie can't exactly get married if they're related... WAIT are they?

So many questions, I need an answer! PM me when you post more? Please?

Luve ya,
Dani

ahh! I hope Alice isn't married to Vaughn... that would be the worst thing ever!

sigh.

Just don't make Matt and Annie like each other, then Syd and Vaughn can't get back together- it would be like incest! ack.

Did I mention this was really good? Posting more soon would be nice.
Great start. (y)

Rachel

aliaschick4mv said:
NO HE'S NOT!!! HE IS NOT MARRIED!!

Oh, wait we're talking about the fic aren't we... never mind.

Anyway, this sounds like it's going to be very interesting! I'm a big fan of these futuristic, someone's got a kid thing. But this is the first time, that I've seen a romance between their children! Very interesting!

:blink: But Matt and Annie can't exactly get married if they're related... WAIT are they?

So many questions, I need an answer! PM me when you post more? Please?

Luve ya,
Dani
lol. so you are in denial as well!!!?? makes 2 of us!

Ok guys, I'm thrilled you like it...More will come soon. But I have a problem...

I was going to have Syd and Vaughn get together, but how can they be together if their kids are together?? That would just be...odd. HELP!! hehe.

Thanks for the reviews.

-Gigi

Ok guys, here's more :smiley:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt walked in his front door and slammed it behind him.

“Hey boy,” a voice said from the kitchen. “How was school?”

“Fine. Just…”

“Just what?” Michael said, as he entered the foyer where Matt was standing.

“There was this girl…she’s supposed to show me around tomorrow. So, I met her today.”

“Yeah?” Michael responded, trying to get something out of Matt.

“She was just…I don’t know. Just frikin gorgeous.”

Michael smiled. He remembered his first love in high school. Her name…it was…what was her name? Michael couldn’t remember, because his thoughts were on another love, his first true love. Sydney. Sydney Bristow…God he missed her.

“Did you hear me, Dad?” Matt asked, tearing his father away from his memories.

“Um, no.”

“Oh, never mind. I’m going upstairs.”

“Be down in 10 minutes. I need your help with something.”

“Sure, whatever.”

-----

Annie sat on her bed trying to concentrate on her biology homework. But, no matter how hard she tried, all she could think of was Matt. She wondered how he felt about her. Annie slapped herself on the forehead. Of course he didn’t feel the same way. Annie didn’t even know how SHE felt herself. All she knew was that she was feeling something she had never felt before.

-----

It was 3 a.m. Matt had been on the computer since 9:00. Meeting Annie had sent him on a writing rush, and he hadn’t been able to stop writing poems about her. “Tomorrow,” he thought aloud, “we will have time to talk.” Matt crawled into bed and lay there still thinking about Annie. He wondered how she felt about him. Matt smacked himself in the forehead. Of course she didn’t feel the same way. Matt didn’t even how HE felt himself. All he knew was the he was feeling something he had never felt before.

-----

that was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but what was with the #$$##&^^% stuff
well it would be weird but it has happened in other movies i don't know about real life though???
i love this story and i can't wait for more!!!!!!!!!
can u pm me when you have more up please???

That was great! I don't think it would be odd if they were to get together, I've seen it done, in movies of course but still, this isn't real life either, so we can make anything happen!Can you PM me when you update? I can't wait to read more!

Back