Love Is Here To Stay

Oh wow, I just read your story, and I have to say it was terrific!!! If I didn't have to work at 6 tomorrow morning, I'd start reading your other stuff right this second! Keep it up, you have a ton of talent!!

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Ok I just finished readin the whole story, and it was so wonderful and sad and heartbreaking all at the same time. I'm so happy you killed Sloan, but also can't believe you killed Vaughn too. If it makes you happy and I thinnk that's what you seretely wanted, it made me cry, actually I'm still crying. I Never thought it was possible to have a happy and a heartwrecking ending combined, but achived it wonderfully.

I've said this before, and I will say it again...

I'm sorry I had to do that, but I had to kill somebody or make someone lose romance...and I figured that would just be odd like if Annie and Matt got together and Syd and Vaughn didn't.

Sometimes, true love means letting go, and it just had to happen. I didn't want it to end that way either, but all life ends in death, does it not? So, at some point or another, all of those people in my story will die...and, yeah, well, are you getting my POV?

Thanks for reading. :smiley: Glad you enjoyed it. ;)

i just finished reading the story and it was one of the best fan fics i have read. it took me like 2 hours but it was a 2 hours well spent. the only part i didn't like was the beginning. the love between matt and annie started too quickly. they meet and then the next day they skip class and make out? well overall i thought it was really brilliant and i enjoyed it ALOT. i am going to read your sequel tomorrow because it is getting late here. KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!! :D

cia babe 11488 said:
i just finished reading the story and it was one of the best fan fics i have read. it took me like 2 hours but it was a 2 hours well spent. the only part i didn't like was the beginning. the love between matt and annie started too quickly. they meet and then the next day they skip class and make out? well overall i thought it was really brilliant and i enjoyed it ALOT. i am going to read your sequel tomorrow because it is getting late here. KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!! :D
Well, thanks for being honest. To tell you the truth, I myself didn't even like that. In fact, I have a whole other beginning being written. The story went against a lot of things that I believe in, actually, but my excuse has been that I wrote it right after the season finale so I wasn't really myself. :P But thanks for reading. I'm glad you enjoyed it. When I get that alternate beginning done, I'll let ya know. ;) Thanks again ^_^

OMG OMG OMG. I had stopped reading halfway though ( i HAD to go out with my mum) and i couldn't stop thinking about it. One minute i was MEGA depressed and the next i was on a MEGA high. My friends were wondering what on earth was up with me. I couldn't stop shaking from excitement. Stories are meant to have happy endings. (i guess this one had a kinda happy ending) PLEEEEEEEASE pm me if you put out an alternative ending (hint hint ;) ) or even a sequel. You have the magic touch of cliffhangers *grinds teeth*. Thank you from THE MEMBERS (AND SUPPORTERS) OF THE SISTERHOOD OF LOVERS OF ALL THINGS ALIAS, VAUGHN / VARTAN AND SYDNEY AKA THE VAUGHN LOVERS SISTERHOOD AKA THE SISTERS WHO’S MEMBERS INCLUDE: SWEET, SOUR, LEMON, SAUCE, PASSIONFRUIT, NICK AND SEAN. (I'm Sweet, the creator/founder who gives the others hints of what's coming up as we are halfway through the 2nd season).

This is still one of my fav fics ever, now is there a sequal because I just read a coment here that said there was but... did I just not see the sequal? i'm so confussled.

I know this is OLD but I was just thinking about this today as I do from time to time and well.... yeah I thought I'd give others a chance to read this because it is so amazing and one of the best stories ever on AA and I am now going to go copy and paste all the chapters into word so that I can read them at my leasure.

This will forever be one of my Favs, it's right up there with FLCH- maybe even on a par with it- you still rule

Louise

so im reading this now and im only at the beginning but i just thought...if vaughn is annie's father--and there's a good chance he's not-- and matt belongs to vaughn too...then theyre like brother and sister. ew. ok now i have to go find out what happens :smiley:

Awww..Vaughn die...so sad....(cry)...Overall, the storyline was great...

Probably for ANNIE AND MATT sequel...can talk abt annie clone (sark's daughter) seeking revenge by trying to steal matt from annie...that can be the conflict...

aliasaddict (esp. s/v and sam/chris)

Such a cute story. It was good and I spent about 2 hours reading instead of doing my homework. Oh well, reading fan fics are wayyyyyyyyyyyy better. wonderful job. is there a sequel cause i would love to read it!!!

-erin :smiley:

Back