Love Is Here To Stay

aliasjunkie4ever said:
Alias_babe2007 said:
Alright...I've sat here, in my cold basement for almost 2 hours now reading this whole thing. My butt it numb! :P  But you know what, it was totally worth it!  It was amazing, just like I knew it would be. :smiley: Sorry this post is awful...it's almost 6 am and I should be in bed. See what I go through for you? :P  j/k!

Congrats on winning the contest.  Yup, you deserved it! :D  And now, I'm expecting a sequel.  When you start posting it, let me know, k? ;)

Must go to bed now! lol hehe...

Love ya! :kissme:
Oh bless your butt!!! :P hehe

Actually, and you of all people should agree with me Jessica, that the beginning needs a little work...not to mention, I hate how its like "love at first sight". This story hardly follows with anything I believe in. But my excuse is that I wrote it after the season finale and I was all choked up, so... ^_^ hehe. But, don't kill me for saying this, I actually have rewritten the beginning and am working on changing the rest of it. The basic plot will still be the same but there are some adjustments as to time and everything.

And about a sequel, I have just one problem you guys...I don't have a conflict! I can't just write a sequel about Annie and Matt's "Oh so perfect" life. I need a plot, a story...Any ideas? Anyone? PM ME!!! :D
Well, thanks....my butt appriciates that ;)

Why would I agree with that? I liked it. To me, when I go back and read my stuff, the beginnings of the fics always make me cringe...I usually skip straight to the middle. :P You're rewritting it? Cool...let me know if you post it, okay? I'd love to see how you changed it. :smiley:

Ideas...well, you could always kill someone else. That always helps any plot! :P hehe...

:angelic:

:Ph34r:

OMG! i just read ur whole story it took me like an hour and a half! This is the best fanfiv=c ive ever read. This was a truely touching story and i just finished it and im crying like a baby. You should make that into a book or something just for yourself or whatever its awesome thank you soo much!

this is really good i loved it but why did you have to kill vaughn maybe have a spin off and have the kids get married and have them start working for the cia or something that would be cool so any way main subject again love it

DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47 said:
OMG! i just read ur whole story it took me like an hour and a half! This is the best fanfiv=c ive ever read. This was a truely touching story and i just finished it and im crying like a baby. You should make that into a book or something just for yourself or whatever its awesome thank you soo much!
Aww don't cry! hehe Thanks for reading, I'm glad you liked it. ;)

this is really good i loved it but why did you have to kill vaughn maybe have a spin off and have the kids get married and have them start working for the cia or something that would be cool so any way main subject again love it

hmm...I think we may be getting somewhere with this :thinks: Glad you like it anywho ^_^

i've spent all morning reading this. you r sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good at storys. it totaly got where u were coming from.
i was reading it at a poblic computer so i didn't want to react to loudly but some times i kept letting out little squeeks and that got me some very odd looks :eek:
your ending was so good how vaughn kept his promise and ended up dying 4 her :( :angel2:

loving yr work- so need a sequel

p.s u deserved the award

:eek:scar:

OMG!!!! I just read the whole story and it is SO AWAZING!!!
You are an AWESOME writer!!! This story was SO much fun to read!!!
It had so many twists and turns, it was very exciting!!!
GOOD JOB!!! (y) (y) :D

You fic is totally incredible :smiley:.

I just started reading it and let me tell you that I could not stop reading it until I was done with all the chapters I had to catch up on ;).

Keep up the excellent work :D.

I can't wait to read more of this incredible fic (y).

This new fan,

*** Kathy ***

P.S: By the way, if you have a PM list, would you mind adding me to it? Please! :P

Hi Kathy!

First off, welcome to AA! :D

Secondly, thanks so much for reading this. I'm really glad you enjoyed it. And I would PM you, and I would add more...but there is no more! It's over -_-

I'm working on a sequel at the moment, but it temporarily being put behind me as I have to finish my summer reading and write 2 essays in a week and a half!

But if you liked this one, I'm sure you would enjoy my other story, Open Your Eyes (its better, I think! ;)).

Once again, thanks for reading, and welcome to the site! ^_^

-Gigi

I just finished reading your story! That was one of the best fan fics I have read so far! You definitely are a talented writer. (y) PM when you write another fan fic...maybe the sequel? LOL! 😆

~Crys

Oh my god!!!

I am so sorry.

Would you believe me if I told you I totally missed that last chapter.

I just found it today while reading the story again :blush:.

This is a totally terrific fic. I can't wait to read more of your work.

Believe me I will try to find some time to read the other fic you suggessted. I am sure it is as incredible as this one.

Now that I know how it ended, let me tell you that like the first line totally made me cry. Literally.

But as I kept reading I love the fact that even though Michael and Syd could not be together, at least her children got to be happy.

I also love how Vaughn in a way made like the ultimate sacrife and killed Slone no matter what the consequences were so Syd could be happy the rest fo her days.

Aww... What a guy!

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) Excellent fic.

This now loyal fan of your fics,

*** Kathy ***

Aww thanks! I can see how you would miss it...it's not very long, so it looks like just a note or something hehe. But I'm glad you found it and read it; it's the best part! :P

Thanks for reading guys. I'm just glad you enjoy it :smiley:

:cough:AndIfYouGetAChanceCheckOutMyNon-AliasFicLettingGo,HoldingOn:cough: :D

Back