Love,lies and spies

"Beep,beep,beep"
"Syd wake up." Francie walks into Syd's room and turns off the alarm clock. "Sydney,didnt you hear your alarm." Francie nudges her. "Not today. Please Francie. my head still hurts from last night." "Just because you have a hangover dosent mean you can miss helping me with the restaurant. I mean I have one two, and yes i feel like smashing my head into the wall but I have to go." Sydney lifts her head up and opens her eyes. "Your not to leave me alone until I get up are you?" "Not a chance" Francie gets up and walks to the door, But before she leaves Sydney adds "I'll go if there is coffee." Francie smiles and touches her head. "yea there will be coffee."
In The kitchen Will and Francie are talking Sydney dressed and only half awake enters the room. "Francie we are going to have to take you car mine is on the fritz. "O.... We cant take my car I kinda Took it into repairs last Friday, you knew that, or were you not listening. I swear Syd that job of yours is all you can think about. I am begining to hate banks." I know but I cant just quit my job." Will looking at them both Hurrys and changes the subject. You know i can drive you guys to the Restaurant Before I go For that Interview." "Yea, ok just let me get some stuff outa my car." Syd walks to her car and pulls out a box with a Bow on it.

As Sydney and Francie Get up to Will's Car Francie notices the box. "Whose the gift for?" She asks
Sydney looking down at the box Replies "O....It's for a colleague,It's his Birthday today. I thought I would run it up later." Francie turns around and smiles at her. "Its a he?" Hearing what Francie said Will Squirms in His seat Knowing who Syd is talking about. Sydney Smiles and answers "Yes Francie it"s a he."
(At the Restaurant)
Sydney and Francie sit at a table and take a break.
"Francie do you have any tylenol?" Francie Grabs her Purse and pulls out a bottle of Tylenol Handing it to Syd. "Does your head still hurt?" Syd swallows the pills and looks at Francie. "Yea, I do but it's getting better." as Francie gets up she replies "Well as many beers as you had last night I am surprised you didn't pass out. It was fun though . I mean that was the first time in weeks that you have come out with us." Francie walks back to the table and hands Syd a beer. Syd raise a brow."Dont you know I have a hangover the last thing I need is that." Sydney pushes it away. "No Syd if you drink one beer the next morning the headch goes away faster." Syd looks at Francie and hands it to her. "I'll stay with tylenol and water I cant stand the site right now." And just before Francie had time to reply One of her co workers Came up to them. "Francie I know your busy but An old couple wanted to talk to the manager. I told them they had to pay but they are saying their not going to. And then she through her denture at me. I really think you need to handle this." Francie looked over at Syd Who Was smiling wide eyed. "Francie I better go anyway." Francie looks over at the couple then looks at syd. "Ok talk to you when ya get home." Syd just grins and walks out the door.
(At the warehouse)
Sydney walks in with a smile on her face holding the box she had earlier.
Vaughn Looks at her with a welcoming smile and then looks down and sees the box. He keeps his smile knowing what is in her hand. She hands him the box. "Syd you didn't have to get me something." He opens The box and inside is a wallet With an angel imprinted on the cover and under the angel it reads.
Gaurdian Angel
He opens it up and smiles. "Syd, its great. Thank you. He leans in and gives her a hug. When the hug was over. They exchange glances then Sydney looks at her watch and realizes that she was suppose to meet up with Will and Francie. " I have got to get going if I want to not be given a lecture about how my job keeps me away so much." Vaughn looks up from his gift and replies. "Yea..... yea deffently." They exchange a friendly grin and syd turns, opens the gate and walks away.
She walks to her car thinking to herself "If only I could tell him how I feel." But before she can think anymore A loud tire screech comes from behind her she turns around but is too late the two men in Black mask have already grabed her.

I definitely think it has potential. Just... use the force. Or use the space bar, whatever works for you!

~Me :angel2:

(Back with Will and Francie)
"I cant believe she stood us up." said Francie kind of mad.
" She wouldn't just stand us up she probaly got stuck at work, you know how much it means to her." said Will trying to make it sound convincing. "Yea, I know but at least she could have called I mean she is probaly sitting at her desk bored as hell typing papers.It's not like she couldn't call us."

(Back with Sydney)
When Sydney regained conscienous She was tied up to A chair in a dengy storage room. She thought to her self "This is such a deja vu." Then in the shadows appeared a tall figure. "Ah, Ms. Bristow why is it that we always meet this way." Sydney sighed and rolled her eyes. "Sark dont you think if i kicked your boney british butt once that I can do it again." Sark came closer and sat on the chair by Sydney. "Such an attitude you have Ms. Bristow I thought we could do this on a friendly note. See it's plain and simple I want something that you have, and well I know that you work as a spy for the C.I.A and they have something I want. Sydney looked straight at him with a cold glare. "Ms.Bristow They have a device, a device that can hack into any system in the blink of an eye,and I need that device." "what makes you think that I would give it to you."
Sark standing up replied. "Ms. Bristow I am not counting on you to get the device. See when I give word to the C.I.A that I have got you and am threating to destroy their secret of you and your father being double agents at sd-6 they will for sure hand it over. And if that dosent work I can always kill you. I'll let you think about it for awhile." And then Sark left the room.
(C.I.A headquarters)
Vaughn walked into his office and sat down. While he was reading a file a fax came across his faxing machine. He picked it up and started to read it. It was a ransom type letter that stated that Sark had Sydney and that they were to trade him the device if they didnt want her killed or discovered. All of a sudden a flood of emotions flooded Vaughn and he fled out of his office. He flung Kendalls door open where Jack and Kendall and some other agents were in a meeting. Everyone looked up and over at Vaughn. "This Better be Important Agent Vaughn." Kendall stated. "I think I need to talk to you two alone." said Vaughn in a hurried tone. Once out in the hall Vaughn handed Kendall The note. "How did this happen." replied Jack in a state of confusement and disaray as he read the letter. "I dont know last thing I knew we were at the warehouse. They must have found out where we met." After a moment of silence Vaughn blurted out. "Kendall I want to Lead the search party in to get her." Kendall looked straight at him. It would be to risky on Agent Bristows life to send a group of people in. We will have to think of a different way to get her out. Then Vaughn got and idea. "Then I wanna go in by my self.

Jack and Kendall stare at Vaughn until finally Kendall speaks.
"Agent Vaughn it's way to risky to put you in that situation by yourself I think we-." Jack Looked up from the note and inturupted Kendall. "I think he has a good idea. I mean he could probaly get Syd out better then anyone else here,and if he needed we would have back up stationed." Kendall looked at Jack then looked at Vaughn. "Yea, I guess your right." Vaughn grabed the letter. "One thing though how are we going to Keep Sark and his men occupied. So they dont think we are planing on getting her out." Kendall looked at Vaughn and grabbed the letter here lets talk about it in my office where there is privacy."

( Back with Francie and Will at the house)
Francie walked into Syds room and grabbed her phone. "Will I am starting to get worried it's been five hours and she still hasnt called. I mean it's not like her. Maybe I should go over to her work and she if she needs anything." Will looked at francie then looked at the phone. "No, I mean she will be home soon she is probally on her way right now." Francie looks at him and sits on the bed and started to cry. Will walks over and sat by her to comfort her. "Whats the matter francie?" Francie looks at him and started to cry more."I feel like I am losing her. like I am losing my best friend. She never has time to spend like she use to. like were growing farther away." Will puts his arm around her and grabs a tissue. "You know that ever since Danny died it has been hard for her. Maybe working helps the pain. Right now she just needs us to be there for her. Francie looked up and stared at him. "You know what your right. Thanks Will for being such a good friend." Will looked at her and smiled "Anytime. Now can we go get something to eat before I die." Francie gets up and starts walking to the door. "Yea but your paying tonight." Will got up. "Yea I give you comfort and end up paying for it." As he walked to the bedroom door he looked around,sighed and then walked out.

(Back with Sydney at the storage room)
Sydney looked around for anything that could help her escape but everything was out of reach,so she tryed moving the chair but it was cemented to the floor. She sighed and then tryed to get her feet loose but they wouldnt budge. "It's not going to work Ms. Bristow" Said Sark as he carried a plate in and sat Next to her. "The whole place is secured just for you."
Sydney Looked at him with the coldest look she could make.
Sark tryed to ignore it and kept speaking. "I thought you might want something to eat." As he put the spoon to her mouth she spit on his face. He moved back and wiped his face. Sydney with a hint of a grin replied as solemly as she could. " I'm not hungry." Sark looked at her and got up, but before he left he turned around. "You know Agent Bristow your time his running out." He turned around and left the room. Syd thought to her self. " not if I can help it." and went back to looking for a way out.
(Back at the C.I.A )
Kendall, Jack and Vaughn enter Kendalls office. "ok I was thinking that if you and Agent Bristow leave tonight with back up we could get her out by at least tomorrow." Kendall pulled a map out and spread it on his desk. "This is the map we had of Sark's station the last time we went in and recovered missing vial. Jack you are going to go in from the back and are going to use as many seclueded halls as we can find. I am having some agents hack into the camera survelance as we speak." Vaughn looked up from the map. "wait what do you mean. If I am right I am part of this too." Kendall looked up from the map. " Yes but we only need one agent going in after her you will be the watch out." Vaughn looked over at Kendall but didnt say anything. Then another agent ran into Kendalls office. "Shir the know we were coming. There was a gleech when we were hacking into the surveilance. Right after that we were sent another fax." The man Handed it over to Kendall. It stated:
"No more games either you give the device or Agent Bristow is killed."
Kendall handed the note to Jack. "Ok the mission is off we have to think of another way to approach this." Vaughn looked up from the letter. "Your kidding right. Were not just going to give up on her." " At this moment Agent Vaughn yes we are."

As Jack and Vaughn left Kendall's off Jack replied. "Your not going to actually listen to Kendall are you?" Vaughn stopped and looked at Jack. "Not a chance in hell. You?" Jack looked at him. "Yea same here." And then they both walked into Vaughn office.

Ch. 3

As vaughn and Jack walked into Vaughns office Vaughn pulled out the map that was in Kendalls office. "You took the map from his office?" Vaughn looked up and shrugged. "He is not going to be needing it."
Vaughn Spreaded the map over his desk and pinpoited the entrees. "This is where I'll go in." Vaughn pointed at another location. "This is where you can hack into the wiring and keep watch." Jack nodded. "I'll have to go into sd-6 and give them an excuse to why she is not coming in today." Vaughn nodded then walked over to his desk and pulled out the wallet that sydney had given him earlyier. Jack looked at the wallet curiously. "Whats that?" Jack asked. Vaughn grinned and looked up. It's a good luck charm.

(Will and Francie at the restaurant)
"These waiters are like british soldiers" replied Will as one of the waiters walked by. Francie lean in towards will and whispered. " I wonder what he would do if i through i piece of broccoli at him." They both burst out laughing.
And then something caught Will's eye. He looked past Francie and saw a man, a man that caught will's attention.He couldnt quite pinpoint him but he looked fimiliar.Then all of a sudden Will remembered . His eyes got big. That man that will saw was the same man that shot him a few months back.
"Will are you hearing anything that i just said to you?" Francie looked at him trying to get his attention. Finally Will snapped back. "Wh-what, I am sorry Francie I wasnt thinking. Francie looked behind her to try to see what caught Will's attention. "What are you looking at Will. I swear sometimes your a total space case." Will kept staring and then the man reconized him. and started to walk over there. Will got up and motioned for Francie to get up too. "Francie we better go . I just remembered I have to meet someone early tomorrow." Francie looked at him strange "Ok but we didnt order." Will looked at her and then looked back at the man that was coming closer. "Thats ok we can eat at home." The man that Will was so fixed on was only a few chairs away and motioning toward them. Will grabed Francie's hand and started to walk fast in the other dirrection.
Out in the parking lot Will and extremely confused Francie ran to the car only a few feet away. when they finally got to the car Will opened the door but before he got in he herd a click and him and Francie turned around.

ERRRRRRRRRRRR :angry: This stupis computer just erased all of my next two chapters :cuss: :jawdrop: :madfire: :poke: :smash: :wtf: :angry2: :angry: :o_O: :Paranoid: :mad: :argue: :stupidcomputer: :smiley:

Since they were all erased I am going to rewrite them for know here is just part of it.

"Syd is that you."
"Yea, It's me. What are you doing here? How did you find me?
"We can talk later lets jus-"
"Vaughn, Vaughn" you still there?"

Will and Francie turned around but nothing was there but silence.
Will turned back to the car and was getting ready to grab his hand gun out of the glove compartment when all of a sudden a van turned the corner. Will frightned as ever grabbed Francies hand and started to run in the other direction.
With the van right behind them Will grabbed francie by the shouldiers and pushed her out of the way. He then turned around with the van coming right at him and pulled out his hand gun and started shooting right at the vans windshield. Then three men in dark navy mask stepped out of the van with weapons half the size of will. "O felgercarb!" Said Will. He ran behind the car that francie was behind. Luckily the door was only a few feet away.Francie,when pushed by will, had hit her head on the pavement and was half dazed and half awake. He then grabbed Francie and sneaked past the men and made it to the door.

(Jack and Vaughn on the plane to Teipai)

"Here." Jack handed Vaughn a gun from his duffle bag.
Vaughn got up from the blanket he was on and took the gun. "We already have enough defence weapons as it is. Jack looked at Vaughn and started saying."The day that Sydney was born I was so nervious. A million thing went throught my mind. Was I going to be a good father,we she hate me, would i make it through. Vaughn looked up and grinned. Jack finished the story. When I held her in my arms I promised myself that i would protect her with all of my might. When I bought that gun i said to my self: I will kill anyone who lays a hand on that girl." Jack looked at was with total seriousness. "Vaughn, If you happen to see Sark I want you to shoot that ass down. You got me." Vaughn looked up at Jack. Yea i got ya."

Back