Love,lies and spies

( Back at sd-6)
"sloan I think you need to see this." Said an agent as he handed a group of pictures to him
Sloan looked at the picture of Sydney and vaughn.
"Well I'll be damn." He said As he eyed the pictures
"Where did you get these? And who is that man?"
"Shir we have found out that that is Agent Michael Vaughn. He is a central Intelligence officer."
Sloan through the papers down.
"Get the alliance rounded up." he said as he walked into the conference room."

(The alliance place wherever that is)
"It has come to my attention that Agent Sydney Bristow is a trader amongst us. Through all of the suspisions I was proved wrong." Said Sloan as he standed up.
"I know I have wanted to not believe this for quit awhile, but she must be killed."
"Do you have any idea who sent the pictures." Said one of the alliance members.
"No we have no idea of who could have sent them,but we do know who that man in the picture is". Sloan passed the pictures around. As they looked he continued. "That man is an Central intelligence officer. And He must be killed too."

( Back at the safe house)
"Hey Francie." Said Sydney as she walked in and sat next to her.
"Hey Syd."
"Wheres Will?"
"O he went to get some food. For some reason he didn't trust them to get the hamburgers." Francie smelt something and looked at Sydney.
"You smell like pine colone."
Sydney blushed then grinned.
"O really. I didn't notice."
Francie smiled then changed the subject.
"Well you know I'll-" But before Francie could finish Vaughn busted in.
"Sydney you need to look at this."
Sydney got up with a look of confusion on her face.
"What is it."
We have got information on a meeting the alliance had earlier. They were discussing what they were going to do with you. They said they were going to premenatly remove you. And the man that was in those photos. They are really mad." Vaughn looked behind Sydney.
"Where is Will? He asked
"He went to get something to eat."
Then right after she said that they both looked at eachother.
"O no Will! I have to go find him." She said as she was getting ready to run past Vaughn and search for will, but then vaughn grabbed her shouldier.
"You cant go out its not safe. We will have people out searching for him. I need you to stay with Francie right now." Sydney looked at him and sighed.
"You know I cant just sit here."
Then she looked at him again.
"Ok." She said feeling defeated.

(With Will at the burger place)
Will grabbed the burgers and started heading toward his car, but before he could get there he notice two men about 30 feet away that were staring right at him. The first thing that came to his mind was "O felgercarb not again!"
He started walking faster but relized the taller man pull out a gun. He barely missed that shot and ducked behing an suv. He was defenceless and had no idea what to do, but then a black mustang pulled infront of him.
"Get in!" Yelled Jack from the driver side.
Will didn't hold back. Instead he jumped in and ducked down.
"Ok this is the second time you have saved my butt."
jack looked over at him.
"Well just be glad I saw you."
Jack looked in the rear view mirror.
"We're being followed." He said as he steped on the excelerator.
He dodge many cars and big poles, but finally turned the corner into the CIA.
"Ok Get out. I'll be back once I am done settling a score." Said jack as he sped out of the parking lot giving Will no time to reply.

I am sorry if this part sucks. I dont have enough time righ tnow to finish the rest but if it does the next part will be twice as good. Thanks:smiley:

I think its good I think your on a good start lol well I guess the middle it isn't a start anymore, but it gets better the more you get going! keep writing LoL hoping for more S/V he he just can't get enough!

Ch.10
(Back in the CIA)
"Will I am so glad your back!" Screamed Sydney as she ran down the hall. Hugging Will as tightly as she could. Will looked a little confused but didn't hold back. On the other hand Vaughn at the other end was a little red (hehehe)
"Yea I got attacked By the burger place. If it wasn't for your dad I would have been killed."
"Wait, You got attacked?"
"Yea by two very big men."
"I knew they want me but I didn't know they would actually go after you. Well anyway I need you to stay with Francie and dont go anywhere."
Will nodded and headed toward the safe house.
Vaughn walked up to Sydney with a big smile on his face.
"I am sorry about Wiess this morning. He sometimes dosent know how to control himself."
"It's ok."
For a minute they were silent then Kendall came up.
"You will never guess what happened. Somehow sd-6 and all other affiliations were destroyed."
Sydneys droped her jaw. Then Got an extremely confused look on her face as did Vaughn.
"What do you mean?" Said sydney as she tryed to put his words in order.
"Well we got reports in just now that somehow they were exploited and all sd units were destroyed.
"Your kidding! Was any innocent people hurt?" Said Sydney in a worried tone.
"No, they were tooken into CIA protection and they were told the truth about where they worked."
"How did this happen and we didn't know about it?" said Vaughn with curiousity in his tone.
"Not even the CIA knew. All we know is that it is over."
"O no. Dixion. I wonder what he is going threw." Said Sydney trying to think of him above her happiness."
"Dixion is in the CIA right now learning the truth. Him and his family are safe. I would recommend that you give them some time. Said Kendall
Syndey Smiled knowing that all that deciet and cruelness was over. Maybe know she could get on with her life.
Then Out of the corner of her eye she spotted her Dad coming threw the door. His shirt ripped and his face and arms covered in Charcoal colored sut.
"Dad what happened to you?"
" I was going up to see sloan when a rush of debri came at me I manage to get out but the building was destroyed."
"Yea we know It's over." Said sydney in an encouraging voice.
"No. Sydney it isn't over yet. It so happens that sark was the one that gave them the pictures and sark was the one that blew up the buildings. The CIA may have all the alliance and the people. But I know that Sark has something up his sleeve.
The good thing is Sydney that sd-6 won't be bothering you. But now you have Sark and his men to watch out for."
"Jack come with me." Said Kendall as he walked into his office.
Sydney turned to Vaughn and bursted out in tears.
"O Sydney. It's going to be ok." Said Vaughn as he put his arms around her.
"Vaughn My life is so screwed up! One minute I am thinking that I am going to be living a normal life then Boom I learn that all my hard work Paid off for nothing." She said still sobbing in his shirt.
"Syd. Syd It's going to be ok. I promise nothing will happen to you. Or Will or Francie. This will all be over soon. He looked at her then let her sob in his shirt again. "You know what Since this whole sd-6 thing is over I have something I need to tell you."
"Whats that?" She said lifting her face which was really red and puffy.
"Would you like to go out to this hockey game with me on Saturday?" He with a hope of her saying yes.
She Dried a tear her from her cheek then smiled.
"Yea You know what hockey sounds good."
He smiled then hugged her again.
She put her head up and started laughing.
"What." He said looking at her strangely.
"Your shirt is soaked. I am so sorry." Said sydney refering to the big patch of tears on his shirt.
"O its ok."
They both smiled at eachother then Sydney walked over to the the safe house to see Francie and Vaughn went back to his office

Writers note: I dont know if anyone knows but since They aren't at home yet Sydney is still staying at Vaughns until the house of hers is checked. and secured of bugs :smiley:

(Saturday at vaughns house 6:45)
"I have no clue what to where." Thought Sydney as she looked at some of the clothes she had picked up at her house earlier.
Clothes were flung everywhere. Shooting out of the bag and on to the floor like rockets. Finally she gave up and threw her hands in the air. Then she spotted her Favorite shirt and pants and thanked God she grabbed them. She knew Vaughn wasn't there yet so she thought she might take a shower since earlier she went jogging and would hate to smell like a locker room.
So she walked down the hall and turned the shower on.
All the way home from work Vaughn thought about Sydney and how much he loved her. He didn't know what was going on with eachother since they have kissed 3 times and yet havent said anything about it. This made Vaughn very confused, yet he knew he loved her and no matter how cunfusing it was he knew he would figure it out. He had this since of Comfort when he was around her. Like she could be his wife kind of comfort. He knew it was way to soon to propose or anything like that, but he difinetly knew he loved her and wanted to spend more time with her. And not even protocal could change that. When he got into the drive way he opened the door and got out. He grabbed the paper that was on the front step and opened the door. he walked down the hall.
Sydney got out of the shower and put her towel on she thought to herself:"Wow his towels are really soft!" he chuckled then walked out into the hall. Thats when she bumped into Vaughn.
"O Vaughn I didn't Know you would be back so soon." She said tighting the towel her hair dripping like a faucet on the wood floor.
"O Sydney I am sorry." He said turning around
"It's ok. really. I am going to go get dressed then I'll be ready to go."
"Yea ok. take your time." He said back still turned to the wall. But before she could get to the guest room she slipt on a puddle of her own water. Thankfully Vaughn caught her before she could slip. She looked up at him and smiled.
"Thanks." She said and hurried to her room :blush:
Sydney only felt partially embarrised.

Ahhh!! U left me hanging here :P LoL! its really great can'twait for more :smiley: :smiley: I like the S/V stuff( keep writing more) and how sd-6 is over but not sark since there still has to be something they have to fight against!

(Heading out the door to the hockey game)
They both hurried out the door knowing that if they didn't they would be late for the game.
"Ok you got the tickets?" Asked Sydney as she looked in her pocket.
Vaughn pulled two long piece of paper out of his coat.
Sydney smiled. Then got in the car.
Vaughn turned the car on and a blast of Loud rock music flooded their ears. Sydney and Vaughn covered their ears at the loudness of the music.
Vaughn turned it down and uncovered his ears.
"Ok I am going to have to talk to Eric about actually turning the music back when he gets done with the car."
Sydney Smiled at him then grabbed something out of her pocket. In her hand was a box of chocolates wrapped in a fancey pink bow.
"Here." She said as she handed them to Vaughn. Vaughn took them in the hand that he wasn't driving with.
"What is this for?" He said looking at her with a confused grin.
"Well you know how when People go places with other people they usually give gifts. Well Instead of the guy giving the candy I am." She said hoping that didn't sound too dorky.
Vaughn looked at her and sighed. Then he pulled out the exact box of chocolates from his backseat and handed them to Sydney.
"Well I kind of got you candy." He said as he looked at her and smiled.
She looked at him and started laughing.
"Well we are going to have fun eating this." She said as she looked at the large amount of chocolate between the two. Then They both started laughing and nothing was said till they got to the Hockey game.
When they pulled up they got out and showed their tickets to the front man. During the whole game only two times did they watch the game the rest of the time they spent talking about work,wiess,will,Francie or their favorite topic the choice of Vaughns next apron which they narrowed down to a cow or a rooster.
When the game was done they walked to the car still debating on which Hockey team was the better team and that arguement was never actually settled instead They got in the car and started driving out of the parking lot. Then Vaughn stoped the car and looked at Sydney.
"Sydney I have to show you something." He said looking straight into her eyes.
Sydney looked at him with a grin of suspision.
"What?"
"You'll See." He said started out the parking lot.
Half way to wherever Vaughn was taking her. He asked her to close her eyes. Sydney trusted Vaughn with all her heart so she did so. Vaughn got out of the car first then helped blindfolded Sydney out. He walked behind her with his hands over her eyes. The smell of ocean and the feeling of sand tingled Sydney's nose.
"Ok you can open them." He said letting go of her hands.
She opened her eyes to see the ocean in front of her the moon as bright as it had ever been and then warm sand tickle the bottom of her feet.
"This is my favorite place in LA." Vaughn said as he laid a blanket down.
Sydney looked over at vaughn.
"It's beautiful." She said as she walked over and sat by Vaughn on the blanket.
Then as they sat there the moon gleaming of their faces they kissed. They kissed with all the love they had.

Awwwwwwww...........its so sweet!!!! He He wow I don't know what to say its really good!!! Post More when u can!! Hope u feel better!

Aww I feel all warm and fuzzy inside, ur REALLY good at writin this, like you can picture it being an episode,
its kind of ironic how almost every fan fic that i have read that has what vaughn smells like 9 timjes out of 10 is pine and something just thought i would say that please post more soon

Thanks:smiley: And really. pine! That is ironic I never knew that was going around as a smell. The first thing that came to mind was colone :smiley: hehehehe

Wow! I love this FanFic Please keep posting!! And I always did think Vaughn would smell so good (like pine!) he he Post soon!!!

Back