Love,lies and spies

(Sydney and Vaughn still at the beach)

Syndey and Vaughn had fell asleep watching the waves hit the sandy shore. It wasn't until the break of day that they had realized that. Sydney opened her eyes. She had fellen asleep on Vaughn's shouldier and now realized they were both curled up on the sandy blanket. She opened her sleepy eyes and took in a weary yawn. She smiled and looked over at Vaughn who was sound asleep right beside her. She sat and watched the sun rise for a few minutes then turned to Vaughn and woke him up.
"Vaughn." She said as she gave him a slight nudge on the shouldier.
He opened his eyes and looked up at sydney with a grin.
"Hey." He said as he sat up and dusted the sand off his shirt.
"Vaughn we slept here all night."
"Sydney. You can all me Michael now you know." Said Vaughn as smiled at Sydney.
"Yea I know but it will take awhile to get rid of the habit."
They both sat there on the blanket for awhile dreading the thought of leaving this beautiful place and going to the world that they went to everyday.
They sat there in total peace until Sydney realized something.
She looked at her watch then at Vaughn.
"O Vaughn. I mean Michael We have to meet with Kendall in 5 mintues."
Vaughn looked at his watch.
"How could I forget. I am sorry I should have remembered."
So they both got up and dusted the sand off then they ran to the car and got in. As they were driving down the road Sydney turned to vaughn.

"I had a really great time last night. Thank you."
"Yea,So did I. I cant remember the last time I forgot about my job long enough to have fun. They both looked at eachother and smiled.
"You know Sydney I have always had strong feelings for you,and I hope this dosent sound wierd,but everytime I am with you I feel like the luckiest person in the world." Vaughn turned back to the road hoping to get a reply from Sydney.
She looked out the Window then at Vaughn.
"It dosent sound wierd. Because I feel the same way."
Then they both looked at eachother and then smiled.
As they pulled into the parking lot they realized that they were being surrounded by a group of men in dark masks.
Vaughn tryed to put the car in reverse but behind the car were even more men. One man motion them to get out of the car,and since he was holding a gun they decided to do so. Two men held Vaughn and Sydney with their hands behind their backs. Then in front of them was a man in an dark blue suit. He took his mask off and approached Vaughn and Sydney.
Sydney sighed and rolled her eyes.
Sark approached Vaughn and Sydney with a smile on his face.
Isn't it pleasent how we always meet this way." He said as he stared at Sydney.
"Yea well the pleasures all yours." Said Sydney right before she got poked in her back with the gun as a reminder.
Ignoring the gesture Sark looked over at Vaughn.
"Glad to see you could join us this time Agent Vaughn,but this time you wont be the heroic one." Vaughn didn't say anything,but instead he stared at Sark with his "I can kick your butt" stare. Sark looked at Vaughn then at Sydney. He smiled then turned his attention toward her. "I see you have sand in your hair Ms. Bristow." He said as he took his hand and wiped it across the front of her hair. She pulled away and Vaughn tensed up ready to jump at Sark. If it weren't for the Gaurds holding him back Vaughn would have kicked Sarks butt right there.
Sark saw how badly that irritated Vaughn and tryed it again,but this time Sydney lifted her foot and kicked him in the stomach.
The gaurds tighten hold on her and sark lifted his gun trying despertly to regain his breath.
"Well Ms.Bristow I see you aren't an easy one to entertain." He said still gasping.
"You know Sark if you would lighten up on the girlie kick boxing lesson you could have took that punch like a man." Said Vaughn getting his 2 cents in on the whole thing. Then sark walked over to Vaughn and hit him in the stomach with the back end of his gun. Vaughn fell to his knees but still held his own. Because He difinetly didn't want to look like a hypocrit. Sydney Tryed to fight back but her hardest attempts didn't work. Then Vaughn got up and held his head high with dignety. For a second Sark and Vaughn looked like two pit bulls just let out of their cages and readier then ever to fight. Vaughns gentle heart kept him contained, and also the men holding his arms.
Then sark loaded Vaughn and Sydney into the back of the van.
Together Vaughn and Sydney Sat next to eachother hands chained to the pole that for some reason was everywhere they went. (Stupid pole)
Vaughn sat by Sydney his hands above him and smiled at her.
"Were going to get out of this. Ok." Said Vaughn as he looked at sydbey in the convecing way of his.
"And when we do I am personally going to kick Sarks butt." He whispered in her ear. She grinned the best she could in the situation. Then They man back with them showed his gun and they stoped talking. When that was cooled a bit they looked at eachother. They knew wherever they were going atleast they would be together.

I will have more shortly :smiley: I promise

The van pulled into a dark abandoned warehouse similar to the one Sydney and Vaughn had their meetings at. Then two men,now demasked, opened the van door and pulled vaughn and sydney out. The first one out was sydney Then Vaughn followed behind her. As they walked as they walked down the musky smelling hall Sydney got enough courage to trip her Gaurd and Punch kick Vaughns Gaurds gun out of his hand. Vaughn grabbed the gun and ducked behind the same barrel as Sydney. Shots rang out from all directions Sark was raged now. He wasnt going to let them get away for the second time. Sydney and Vaughn were trapped behind that wine barrel,then Sydney found a door on the otherside of the barrel.
"Vaughn." She said as she grabbed his attention.
"You see that door. I need a distraction. So we can get to it."
"Got it." He said as he shot the gun at a barrel of wine making them all come crashing down. With that Sydney and Vaughn dashed to the other side of the barrels still shooting as they ran across to safety.
Sydney opened the door and they fled down the long hall. Sark's men chased after them. Only so far away was an elevator. If only they could get to that in time.
The elevators doors opened and they ran faster. And as they ran the doors started to close. Sydney got there first then Vaughn squeezed threw them barely. They both bent over and took long deep breaths.
Vaughn looked over at her then blushed.
"Um... Sydney I know this isn't the place to ask this and it isn't so romantic either,but...." He paused.
"What." said Sydney with the best smile she could give under the circumstance.
"Well." Said Vaughn as he got on one knee.
"Will you marry me?" He said with a glee of hope in his eyes
Sydney put her hand on her mouth. The elevator was almost to the bottom floor.She had to give an answer now.

Ok so that was more then two paragraphs. I get carried away. :smiley:

Ahhhhh!!!! Write more Wirte more!!! It wAS getting so good and ya left me hanging!!! She better say yes!! Who wouldn't want to marry Vaughn!?!?!?!?

I am in total agreement, Sydney better say yes. I know I'd never hesitate to marry Michael Vartan.....wishful thinking of course. :D

He he I can't wait!! I just love this cuz seen either one won't start anything in the show!! Grrrrr......Stupid PROTOCAL!!! ...wow........Daydreaming of Vaughn ( i could never say no if I was one getting offered......oh well)

(Continued from last time)
Sydney grasped her mouth. Her stomach full of butterflys.
Vaughn had just proposed. She Looked at him and smiled then she got down on one knee next to him.
"Vaughn. I have loved you since the day we first met,well moreso since we have gotten to know eachother." She looked at elevator doors which were almost to the bottom floor. Then she looked back at Vaughn.
"Vaughn. Yes... Yes I will marry you." She said know in tears. They put their arms around eachother. Then the elevator stoped.
"O felgercarb. They pushed the emergecy lock down." Said sydney as she started to stand on her feet."
"We have to find away out. Or they will have us trapped in here." Said Vaughn as he searched the walls.
Then Sydney looked up and saw the emergencey door.
"We will have to go through their." She said as she pointed up.
Vaughn pulled Sydney up and then Sydney helped Vaughn out.

"We'll have to climb this emergency ladder up to the top floor." Said Sydney as she pointed up to the long narrow ladder that dangled the side of the elevator shaft.
"Do you think that will hold our weight?" Said Vaughn as he inspected it throughly.
"We'll have to try. It's that or we stay here and be found."
"I like your first idea."
They climbed the narrow ladder to the top floor.

(Safehouse)
Will walked in and sat next to Francie.
"Hey." He said as he handed her some coffee.
"Thanks." She said as grabbed the warm cup and lifted it to her cold lips.
"Francie I am sorry I knew about this before you. I learned about it because I couldn't keep my nose out of Syd's business.
I Just didn't want you to get sucked in too."
Francie stared into Will's eyes then at her coffee.
"Will you don't have to explain. I am not mad at you. I am just shocked about everything. Thats all. Learning my best friend is a spy, and that my other friend is becoming one."
"I'm not a spy."
"Well then an agent." Said Francie sarcasticly.
"Really will it's just a shock.I am not mad,but there is one thing you have to do for me to forgive you. She said as she stared up from her coffee.
"Whats that."
"When you get your gun. I want to be the first to hold it." She said as she started to smile.
Will smiled.
"Got it." He said as he shook her hand to make it an deal.
They both smiled then finished drinking their coffee.

(Jack and Kendall)
"Have you herd from Sydney or Vaughn yet?" Said Jack as he bursted into Kendall's office.
"No. They were suppose to meet with me awhile back. They never showed."
"Well look at this." Said Jack as he handed Kendall a black video tape.Kendall grabbed it and looked at Jack with an strange look.
"This was earlier. Supposedly Sark thought he had cut all surveilance of the parking lot,but actually their were hidden cameras behind the real ones." Said Jack
Kendall put the tape in a VCR. It showed Vaughn and Sydney get tooken by Sark and his men.
"Any idea where they might be?" Said Kendall as he watched the tape carefully looking for clues.
"Well actually yes. When I first watched this I saw that the van they have is a Noel's repair shop van. I also know that that company has been out of business for quite awhile. Here I have a list of warehouses to check out." Said Jack as he handed Kendall a piece of paper.
"Ok lets take a look at these."

(Back with Vaughn and Sydney)

Vaughn and Sydney finally hit the top floor.
Sydney kicked the rusty door down and pulled her self up. Then Helped Vaughn out.
"Ok one problem how are we going to get down." Said Vaughn as he looked down the side of the building.
"We'll find a fire escape." Said Sydney as she searched the side of the building.
"I found one!" Said Vaughn as he ran over the fire escape.
"Sydney here you go first. Sydney did you hear me." Then Vaughn turned around to see why she wasn't answering.
Sark had Sydney. And was pointing a gun at her head.
"Agent Vaughn It's best if you do what I say."

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
:woot: This fanfic is GREAT! every time S/V are kissing or doing something together or whatever i get really hyper. I keep bouncing in my chair like a bunny and keep saying, "O, O, O, O, O, O, O, O, O, O!"
:woot: oh, i also do the weiss dance.

why did you make irina say sweetheart? i mean, irina saying sweetheart? does that make sense?

Syd said yes! You have no idea how happy i am. The Alliance and SD stations are gone! You make this story FABULOUS!

You can tell I'm a big S/V shipper.

I am too. And I just looooove this fanfic. It is sooooo good. I cannot wait for the next part. In the end i hope sark iwll die. As much as everyone seems to love him. I hat him sooooo much. Anyway really good so far. I love it soooooo mcuh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back