Love,lies and spies

Oh My God I love your story so much! I am hooked. You are a very good writer. I will hope you will continue very soon, because I wanto to know what happens to poor Vaughn! Just please don't kill him! I think it's really good, and plase post more soon! Great job again, way to go!

For a couple minutes the phone was silent then someone came on.
"Ok sydney I am back." Said vaughn on the other line.
Sydney let out an sigh of relief.
"What was that all about? And why didn't you answer me?"
"Well that was the cleaner delivery man. And The phone cut us off."
"O.ok. Well I am almost there so I better go. Love ya."
"Love ya too."
Sydney shut the phone off and set it in her purse. As she neared the driveway she turned the radio down. Francie walked out of the house and jumped in the car.
"Hey syd."
"Hey. So where are we stoping first."
"Well..." She pulled out some magazines from her purse."
"Which store looks the best?"
Sydney picked an magazine and they headed to the address.
When they got there Sydney was kind of reluctant to look at the dresses, but then she saw the most beautiful dress on a rack right in front of her.
It was very tradiontal looking. long and white.
"O. Francie this is deffinetly the one."
So francie told the cashier that she wanted to try it on.
Sydney stood in front of the mirror with the dress on. She had a warm smile on her face.
As much as she tryed she couldn't stop smiling. She kept twisting this way and that looking at the dress from all angles.
Then she turned to Francie.
"This is diffinetly the one I want."
"Well. It looks great on you."
So they bought it and had it stored there until the wedding day.
"Well that was faster then I thought it would be." Said Sydney as she walked out of the store behind francie.
"Well were not done yet. We have to buy shoes,a bouquet, a decorator,a veil. We diffinetly cant forget." Then Sydney stopped her in mid sentence.
"Francie calm down. We'll get it all done. Lets just relax today and get done what we can." So Sydney and Francie got in the car and headed toward the closest wedding shop.
(At vaughn's house)
Vaughn was in the kitchen making something to eat when the doorbell rang.
He walked to the door to see who it was.
"Hey." Said will from the other side.
"Hey will." Said Vaughn as he opened the door.
"Francie told me I better come and get you, and take you wedding shopping, cause if I didn't should would make sure every girl in Los Angeles would see me in an yodeling suit."
Vaughn laughed
"Ok well let me get my coat." Vaughn grabbed his coat and locked the door behind him.
They both got in Will's car.
they didn't say much until they got their.
Vaughn looked around the store for awhile.
"Ok I dont see how they have so many suits that are the same one. I cant tell these things apart."
"Yea I know. Here ya buy this one for less." Will picked up one of the suits. "Then for the same looking one you pay more."
He picked up another one.
They both agreed with an content grin then Vaughn (to break the silence) Walked back to the dressing room.
He came out in a black suit. (You can get the groom outfit look in your head)
except for the cuffs were way to long. So then he came out in another one that looked exactly like it.
"I think this one will do." Said vaughn as he looked in the mirror.
"Yea. It looks good." Said will as he tryed to smile the best he could.
So the cashier lady dresser person came over and started messuring vaughn for the exact fit.
"Hey there!" Said vaughn as he replied to the womens jesture up his leg.
"Sir I have to messure your leg." Said the women as she checked the other one.
"Will laughed at vaughn's commit.
And evetually Vaughn laughed too.

When Sydney and Francie were done searching and harrasing the decorators:smiley: They finally started driving home.
Sydney still was laughing.
"Francie that was hilarious how you started that fight with that man."
"Yea we'll he started it. Him and his fake accent. He shouldn't of said it would cost to much for us common people."
Sydney still laughing
"Yea well you took care of it for sure. Kn-knocking him into the flower setting in the window." Sydney had to stop talking because she was laughing too much. Then Francie started laughing. When they got to Francie's house Francie gave Sydney a hug and got out.
As sydney was driving home she realized the sun was starting to go down. She smiled at the vibrant orenges and purples that the clouds reflected off the sun.
WHen Sydney Pulled up in the driveway. She noticed that Vaughn was on the swing watching the sun set.
She walked up behind him and put her hands on his eyes.
"Guess who."
" No clue."
"Yea you wish." Said sydney as she gave him a kiss on the cheek and sat down next to him on the swing bench.
He opened his arms and let Sydney sit her head on his chest.
They both sat there smiling. Watching the sun go down very slowly.

I have some good and some bad news Good news. Tonights ep was so great.
Bad news I wont have internet for awhile. Meaning I wont be able to add to my story for awhile.
SO I need to know if you want me to end it or if you want me to write some tonight then write more when I have access.
Your response is very important.
Please post asap.
Thank you!

That night sydney and Vaughn sat in the living room and looked at photo albums. Then finally they both fell asleep ontop of the pile of pictures. The next morning as always was mixed between searching for ties and looking for the blow dryer.
They both had an meeting with Kendall.
The next few weeks were an blur of Invitations,revengeful decorators and annoying french chefs. Well annoying french chef. (Francie kind of ticked off one of the chefs by stealing an appetizer and making it her post supper snack.)
It wasn't until the rehearsal dinner a few night before the wedding that things started to get back to normal..... well sorta.

I lost count of my ch so i'll say ch 17.

"Is this thing on right?" Said Will to Sydney as he tryed at his best effort to fix his tie.
"Here." Said Sydney as she got up from the chair she was sittig on and straightened his tye.
"Thanks." He said,feeling a little wierd having a girl help him with something to simple, but sydney wasn't ordinary he knew that.
She smiled at him when she was done then sat back down and read the rest of the magazine page.
"O wow I better go and get changed unless i want to wear pants and a shirt to my wedding rehearsal."
"Ok. See ya in a few."
Then sydney put the magazine down and walked to the dressing room. Inside was Francie and Vaughn's cousin Tracey(I know your saying who is she. You'll see. :D )
"Hey Sydney." Said Francie as she hid the appitizers she grabed earlier under a chair.
Sydney walked past her pretending she didn't see that said.
"Has anyone seen my dress."
"Yea it was in the closet." Said tracey as she ran to the closet opening the door and pulled it out."
"Ok well I am going to see if I still fit in it after eating that bag of chips earlier.
Sydney walked into the dressing room.
A couples mintues later she came out.
"O sydney you look great in that dress." Said Francie as she walked over to Sydney.
"O Syd!" Said Francie as she started to cry. She then gave sydney a hug.
"I cant believe your getting married in two days!"
"I know!" They both stood there crying,hugging and laughing. Then Tracey walked over to them.
"May I cry with you?" She said in a joking tone of voice.
Sydney and francie grabbed Traceys arm and pulled her in.
As they were laughing hesterically Will peeked his head in the door.
"It's about to begin." He said ,not even going to ask what they were doing,because he knew they would answer with an reply like "it's girl stuff you wouldn't know."
"Ok will be right there."
Will was about ready to shut the door and walk out but then he spotted tracey.
"I dont believe we have met." Said will trying to introduce himself without sounding like an dork.
"O sorry." Said Sydney ,feeling a bit rude from not introducing her.
"Will this is vaughn's cousin from conneticut."
"Tracey this is one of my best friends Will."
They both said their Hi and see ya arounds then Will walked out.
Sydney straightened her veil and asked them both if she looked ok. Of corse they told her she looked beautiful because she did.
"Ok I think I am ready." Said Sydney and Francie and tracey grabbed on to both side of her hands and walked out beside her.
Sydney let out and deep breath then walked down the isle.

I will be on as soon as I can to write more.
:smiley:

Sydney smiled at vaughn as she came to an stop at the alter.
"Ok everyone that went good. see ya all in two days." Said the bristish decorator guy as he started clearing people out, but Vaughn and Sydney just stood there looking at eachother.
"Uh... You two. Save some for the wedding." Said Francie as she walked up to Sydney and Vaughn.
Sydney looked at Francie then at Vaughn.
"I am going to change out of this." Said Sydney as she kissed Vaughn on the cheek.
As Sydney and Francie walked to the dressing room they spotted will in the coat room.
But he was not alone.
"Will. what are yoiu doing?" said francie as she peered into the dark room.
Will and tracey were making out.
"O geese." Said will as he pulled away from Tracey.
"I think we'll leave you two alone." Said Sydney as she pulled the "Ready to start mocking will" Francie with her.
They both started laughing as the entered the dressing room.
"Well. We know will dosen't waste anytime." Said francie as she sat down on the closest chair.

When they were finally changed they all said their good byes and went their own way. Except for Sydney and Vaughn. They pitched and tent in their backyard and slept their all night looking at the stars.
The next day was pretty busy. All day sydney spent with Vaughn then Francie and Will came over.
Sydney opened the door.
"Ok Sydney you are coming with me." Said Francie as she grabbed Sydney's coat.
"What do you mean?" Said Sydney pretending not to know."
"Bachorlette party. tonight. you and me. It'll be fun."
Then Vaughn looked over to Will and Wiess.
"Ok buddy your not getting away." Said weiss as he grabbed Vaughn's shouldier.
"Well I have no choice." Said Vaughn as he gave up his fight to get away.
So Francie and Sydney went their way and Vaughn,will and wiess went theirs.
"Ok so where are we going." Said Sydney as she roamed threw Francie cd colloection.
"Well I knew you would kick my butt if I took you to a strip club so I am taking you to this new clud down town. It's suppose to have really good shrimp."
Then both girls started laughing.
"Hey if they have good shrimp I am all for it."
Then they started laughing again.

"Guess where we're going." Said wiess as he turned down the radio.
"Do I want to ask."
"Well yes. yes you do. We are going to the best s-."
"Wiess I am telling you. If you say strip club I am going to hurl you out of this car. And do you see how fast we are going."
Wiess looked at him and smiled.
"Ok Then were going to a very high class entertainment bar where women happen to be generous to men on there night before being married."
Will laughed. "You got to admit Wiess has an point."
"Wiess you know how I feel about those things."
"Fine,fine. Where do you want to go Mr.Brady."
"Hey. I may seem no fun no more, but It so happens I dont feel like it tonight."
"Fine where do you want to go."
"Well.... Hmm. How about we go minture golfing." Vaughn covered his face in shame he thought to himself "MINITURE GOLFING?"
"Your kidding right. I know you and I know you would never say somehting so crazy. We're going to a bar even if it dosent have women. I'll get you so drunk that that idea will be washed out of your head."
"Wiess. Uhhh never mind." Said Vaughn as he felt defeated.
"Hey you'll have fun I guarentee."
"Well I better or your going get your ass kicked."
Then Wiess turned the car off the highway and headed toward downtown.
"Hey I herd of this really good new club down town. It's suppose to have really good shrimp." Said wiess as he started laughing.
"Now thats worst then miniture golf."

*rolls eyes* oh dear...

um, one suggestion- you can cuss a little. do me a favor, and stop using "kick your butt." Spice it up a little. Say something different.

~Me :angel2:

I reaally like it so far. I was just catchin up on what I had issed. I really hope you will be able to write more soon. it is so cute. I hope the actual show truns out to be something like this

As Sydney and Francie pulled into the parking lot of the club Sydney stopped someone.
"O felgercarb!" Thought Sydney as she spotted Sark and two of his men walking into the club.
"Um Francie maybe we shouldn't come here." Said Sydney trying to get Francie to pull out.
"No way we are going." Said Francie already out of the car and heading into the club.
"Well are you coming." Said Francie as she turned around and waited for Sydney.
Sydney took and deep breath and walked into the club.

Wiess pulled in front of the club. (Well of corse why not park oppiste of Francie)
Then Will and Wiess got out of the car.
"Well are you coming or do I have to drag you out?" Said Wiess as he opened Vaughn's door.
"Yea I am coming." Said Vaughn as he slowly got out of the car.
Wiess gave him a gentle push to make him walk faster.
"You are worst then my Grandpa. Mike I need to get you out more often."
"Thanks Eric I am quite content." Then all three of them walked across the street and into the club.
Sydney and Francie headed straight for the bar.
"What'll it be ladies." Said the bar tender.
"I'll have an martini." Said Francie as she looked at Sydney.
"Um make that four."
So the bar tender got the matinis then asked Sydney.
"What'll it be for you."
"I'll Have what ever she has." Said Sydney still occupied on not running into Sark,but instead of running into him they ran into Vaughn,Will and Wiess.
"Would you guys stop following us." Said Francie as she finished her first martini.
"Hey How were we to know you guys were coming here." Said Wiess looking straight at Francie.
While they were "discussing" The subject Sydney pulled Vaughn aside.
"Sarks here." She said as she tryed her best to whisper.
"What do you mean?" Said Vaughn as he looked around the club.
"He is here. And I need you guys to take Francie with you Cause I am going after him, and this time he isn't getting away. You understand."

Okay, two comments;

1.) Damn you Sark, damn you!

2.) Sunfire 77 and vaughnmyangel, how do you guys have so many freakin' posts?!?!?!?!?!?

Okay, I'm done.

Next ch. :smiley:

Sydney walked past Vaughn not giving him time to reply.
Vaughn wanted to chase after her,but he knew if he did he would have to leave everyone behind asking questions.
He then decided he would go after her, but she was no where in sight.

Sydney walked threw the jumping crowd. retro music pounded in her ears. She had no emotional expression on her face. All she knew was that she was going to kick sark's ass and he wasn't going to get away.
She searched for him then spotted him and his men walking out the back door into the alley.
Bravely still no emotional exprssions she walked to the door.

"Wheres Syd?" Said Francie as she realized Sydney wasn't there.
"She had to go to the bathroom." Said Vaughn as he tryed to hide his worry.
"Eric can I talk to you for an second?" Said Vaughn as he pulled Wiess to the side.
"Whats the matter."
"Sarks here and Sydney went after him."
"What!" Wiess looked at the rest of them then whispered.
"I mean What the hell does she think she is doing. She could get killed. She may be one ass kicker but shes not superwomen. Well actually do you know something I dont."
"No really I am serious have you ever sen her wear a cape." Vaughn ignored the humorious commit then put his hand on his head.
"We have to find her, but what about Francie and Will."
"Mike. You look for sydney I'll take care of Francie and Will. And dont forget. I got your back."
Then Vaughn walked into the crowd.

Sydney opened the alley door to see sark and his men with some other man.
Sark turned around. Everyone was silent. Sarks men held up there guns but sark commanded them to put them down.
"This is between us." Said sark to his men.
"Ah Ms. Bristow did you miss me." Said Sark with an sarcastic grin.
"The only thing I missed sark was kicking your ass over and over again."
Sark stepped toward her.
"You know your pretty viscious for a girl. I mean shouldn't you be at home cooking or cleaning, and leaving the hard work for the men."
"Why aren't you at home cooking and cleaning then." Said Sydney still showing no sign of emotion.
"Most of the time guys screw up. Some ones got to do the dirty work."
Then Sark pulled out his gun.
"Ms. Bristow it has been fun, but you really need to go know."
"I was thinking the same about you except for the fun part."
Then Sydney kicked the gun out of sarks hand and grabbed it. She then shot down sark's men.
Sark was on his knees out of breath right at the foot of Sydney.
He looked up at her now showing no emotion either.
He then tripped her and got up.
She quickly got up and kicked him in the stomach landing him on his knees again.
This time he was too winded to get up.
Just then Vaughn came running out with an gun in his hand.
"O Sydney are you ok." He said running up to her and giving her a kiss.
"Yea I am fine. Just get this ass out of her for me will ya."
Then Vaughn Grabbed Sark and called for back up.

Alias Elle said:
Okay, two comments;

1.) Damn you Sark, damn you!

2.) Sunfire 77 and vaughnmyangel, how do you guys have so many freakin' posts?!?!?!?!?!?

Okay, I'm done.

Ummmmmm I guess from posting
I haven't been keep tracking.

I STILL HAVE MY COMPUTER YEAAAAAAAAAA *cough* going back to topic

Back