Love,lies and spies

Just as Alice pulled the trigger Sydney dashed behind a car.
Making the bullet rechet off it. Sydney slid over the hood of the car and knocked alice to the ground. The gun skid across the pavement. Sydney Picked it up and looked the inturder in the eyes.

"I' am going to ask one more time. Where is Francie?"

Alice Grinned and sat straight.

"Ok Alice I am usually a nice person,but your an exception. So where is she?"

"why dont you ask Dr. Krensky. Then when your done you can jump off a bridge with that loser boy friend of yours."

Sydney tightened her lips in rage. She lifted the gun and shot. Two times at alice.
Alice layed back and didn't get up.

Sydney wiped back some hair from her face then grabbed her cell phone from her purse.

"Hello." Said Vaughn on the other end.
"Hey. You'll never guess what just happened."
"What? are you OK?"
"O yea I am OK Now. I just got a pest off my back."
"Um OK Whatever that means-"
"Listen Vaughn. I need you to look up a name. try Dr. Krenskly."

"Ok Hows will?"
" I'm on my way to see him."
"Ok. Love you."
"Love you too."
Sydney hung up and walked over to alice. She looked through her purse and found all of Francies Belongings. Sydney started to cry. She Thought the worst. She grabbed the purse and started to the car.

Sydney drove home with tears welling in her eyes. She despertly as she tryed to wipe them away more came. When she came up to a red light she rolled her window down. Maybe the night air would calm her. She was wrong. The misty air only reminded her of the time her and Francie got so drunk that they slept in the front yard when it was raining.
Sydney wiped her tears with her sleeve then stepped on the gas pedal when the light turned green. As sydney was turning the corner a blue Mercedes flashed its brights at her. Sydney looked in her rearview mirror, but couldn't see anyone. The lights were blinding
She thought nothing of it at first, but soon realized that the car was changing lanes. Soon the cars were side by side. Sydney tryed to see who it was, but the windows were tinted.
"felgercarb!" Said sydney as she sped up.
The car kept speeding up, and sydney sped faster.
The lanes were empty and deserted, all but Sydney and the mystery car. They sped down the curved road. Trees on both sides. It was almost like the wind was houling a sad tone at the site of what was going on.
Kind of like the mysterious music during a sad scene of the godfather. The moon lit Sydney's face. Panic. She checked for her cell phone, but her hands trembled to much. breathless.
Sydney looked over as the window opened. The man pulled out a gun and fired. Barley missing Sydney. Then the car turned around and sped off in the other direction. Sydney found this odd. She let out a deep breath and went to slow down, but the brakes were shot. Sydney gasped. :eek:

^_^ :woot:

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAH! No brakes! I just notiecd something, you use the word 'as' a lot, it get repetitive, your first three sentences start off with as....not to be critical or anything, I love this story!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAH! No brakes! I just notiecd something, you use the word 'as' a lot, it get repetitive, your first three sentences start off with as....not to be critical or anything, I love this story!
hehehehehe :lol: LMAO hehehehehe :lol: I do dont I :blush: Thank you for correcting me! hehehehe! Porter always make me pay her a dollar for that! It really irritates me that I do that! :smiley: Thanks a lot!

yer welcome missy! I'm feeling strangely Irish today!! My Irish heritage is shining through a bit late though....St. Patricks day isn't today...LMAO!!!

hehehehehehehe!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! dudududud! Starts dancing! Um ok I am sorry but I have waited to long and now I dont have time to post.......... *starts to run away from jo* hehehe LMAO :smiley: j/k hehehe :smiley:

NO! YOU COME BACK HERE YOU WEE CRICKET!!! (I dunno where the cricket part came from... :rolleyes: ) I'll get you to post yer story if it's the last thing I do!!! LMAO!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
NO! YOU COME BACK HERE YOU WEE CRICKET!!! (I dunno where the cricket part came from... :rolleyes: ) I'll get you to post yer story if it's the last thing I do!!! LMAO!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH * looks back* :angry: Hey I am a proud cricket! *stands proudfully* Sees jo running at me with rope yelling post now you wee cricket *starts to run* I WILL TODAY I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * i yell as I run out of the forum. :smiley:

Sydney shook in horror as the car sped down the deserted road at high speed. She pumped the brakes,but nothing. Sydney looked for her cell phone.

"Where is that D__ Cell phone." She whispered to her self in shock.
Sydney steered the car down the road. With no control she quickly took the keys out of the amnition. The car made a thug sound then the radio turned off.
Sydney grabbed her purse and grabbed some stuff out of the passenger seat.
The wind from the open window made Sydney's hair flap in her face.
The car neared a bridge. Sydney knew it was now or never. If she didn't jump now she would go with the car.
Sydney took a breath and opened her car door. The road sped under her feet. Sydney was about ready to jump out when the car started to swirve. She put her hands on the wheel.
She was almost at the bridge. She opened her door again and as the car swirved and drove off the bridge sydney jumped out.
Car pieces flew out of the car as it dove head first off the bridge and into the dark hole of water below.
It made a plunge and then the earth was silent. Nothing made noise. The pure silence was frighting.
Everything was quiet and there was no sign of sydney.

AAAAAH!! AH! AH!! Where is she?! All that wait and you give me THAT?!! AAAH!! LMAO!!!! jk! Now I'm gonna be waiting again...with meh rope...LMAO!!! Great chapter!

Back