Love,lies and spies

So, have you been inspired yet? Because I really want to know what happens!! And, I have to agree with Siri and Erica, EVIL EVIL NURSE!!! DIE DIE!!

that was really good. Jo you and sunfire are so funny. Irish and cricket. lol. Well a great story, and I cant wait untill you post more!

EVIL CLIFFHANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!POST MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EVIL CLIFFHANGERS

Yikes!! This is a very suspenseful (sp?) story!!! :eek: I can't wait to find out what happens next. :D Hehehe....Alice is Freplica!! Ding Dong the B@$%! is dead!!! :lol: :D :P
-Karie-

Hehe...thanks!! I'll be waiting!! :D
:eek:fftopic: LOL...why does everyone keep calling me Kate?? LMAO!! :lol: Not that it bothers me...I'm just curious. :P :D
-Karie-

i love this! i have read odd chapters b4 but i found ur original thread today and have bin reading ever since!
please keep posting!
DIE SARK DIE!
DIE NURSE DIE!
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

Hey Sunfire 77?? You said you would have the next chap up today....that was yesterday....Hehehe...sorry. I'm not bratty....I'm just anxious for the next part of your story. :D Please post more soon. :rolleyes:
-Karie-

I just wanna say that Ally (in other words Sunfire) will probably not be able to do much due to a recent event so don't expect her to post much for a bit. Don't ask what the event was b/c I don't know if she wants you to know about that event.

Thanks for your time.

Her friend and a reader of this story,
Erika

P.S. I usually do NOT post like this.

Yikes!! :confused: I hope everything is okay with Sunfire aka Ally. Take as much time as you need. My parents are always telling me that I need to learn to be more patient anyways.....apparently patience is a virtue. :P...one that I desperately lack. lol ;) :angelic: :blush: :P :D
-Karie-

Back