love, or something like it

Yes, add more! I'm sorry you lost all your work, I read those chapters before they were lost, they were really good. All the more reason to write more though!

wildwildrae said:
At least this is all you have to catch up on (said grumblingly)...

Sorry, I'm just in a bad mood.

Ahh, true...how much do you have to catch up on? I can't even imagine! :eek:
spywolf can commiserate w/ me about the crossover fic... and like three other stories entirely... then pieces of the others.... sorry, I'm complaining too much (no comments from the peanut gallery!)

~Me :angel2:

hello friends,

I know that I haven't posted anything for a long time, and I apologize. My teachers have stubbornly decided to load on the homework this week, and I haven't even been on the site in a few days! :eek: hehe. Well, I pray that I can get something up by the weekend. Sorry I've made you all wait! Have patience with me... ^_^

Rachel

Hello, friend-

Okay, your latest post was way too formal for this forum. Relax a little. And it's alright if you don't have any more done, we understand. And we can be very patient, can't we guys?

Alias Elle said:
Hello, friend-

Okay, your latest post was way too formal for this forum. Relax a little. And it's alright if you don't have any more done, we understand. And we can be very patient, can't we guys?

Hey if it means I will get to read some more of a great fic...I'll wait as long as necessary....and I'll try to be patient! :D

hey i know you have a lot of work so i just want to ask you if you have spring break whereever you are? :eek:fftopic: sory that was kinda random! whateva!

Okay, your latest post was way too formal for this forum. Relax a little.
What do you mean? hehe, that confused me a little...elaborate?
hey i know you have a lot of work so i just want to ask you if you have spring break whereever you are?
yes i do, but it's not til april... :(

and on another note, I was planning on posting today, but I've gotten sick! my nose has been running like a river...(sorry for that gross picture) ^_^ and not to mention, I had to referee 4 basketball games today. so, I'm pretty tuckered out. :asleep:

but, I'm not complaining or anything ;)
Rachel

you don't have spring break until april! i am in middle school so we get spring break this week. i am so sorry! :: puppy eye look:: by the way! i hope that you feel better soon.

aww, thanks. ^_^ yeah, high schoolians in my area don't have it til april.

Alias Elle, did you answer my question? :blink: i wasn't sure if "That was a lot" was referring to the post above it or the one I asked you to elaborate on... pardon my slowness... :rolleyes:

Rachel

and the moment you've all been waiting for....a (short) continuation. heehee.

Vaughn geared into fourth and pushed down the gas pedal as far as it would go. "Come on, come on," he urged the car as he pushed 100 mph. The car lurched as he geared into fifth. His head was playing tricks on him, playing out all sorts of irrational scenarios and what ifs. He imagined Sark doing all kinds of sinister things to Sydney...things he never thought he would think about. Suddenly, a blaring horn from a truck broke into Vaughn's thoughts. He swerved to avoid it, and ran off the road. His last thoughts were that he was letting Sydney down before he lost consciousness.

Sorry it's short, but I'm still not feeling well.

Rachel

i am so glad that you updated! ^_^ :D :cool: i am so sorry that you still don't feel well. :( i am very simpatetic(sp?) :thinking: to those who are sick because i am cursed :rolleyes: and am always sick! lol! anyway, hope that you feel up yo date soon! love ya babe! :love:

aww, i'm feeling the love!! ^_^ that sucks though that you're always sick, I hate sickness.

and, incase you were wondering... it's sympathetic. :P just for future reference. ;)

Rachel

here we go!

Sydney glanced anxiously at the clock. It was nearly 3:30; only three and a half hours until her flight back to Los Angeles. She worried that Sloane would become suspicious, but was even more worried about Vaughn. Where was he?

Vaughn awoke to a sharp pain in his leg. He noticed a sharp piece of glass protruding from it. He winced and bit the collar of his shirt before pulling it out. He grunted, and looked around. His car was in a ditch just beside the freeway. He then examined himself more closely. Except for his leg and a few minor bumps and bruises, he was alright. Now...how the hell was he going to get out of this car?

Grr! :blink: I missed the lost chapters, but the catching-up thing helped. Anywho, that new chapter that was put in was great! Can't wait till there's more!

Back