Love Over Hate

:rolleyes: Man o man, there are so many "trust me" statements among the Alias characters, it makes my head swim. Good story.
Have a good vacation...come back with your story finished...
:cool:

Wooo hooo, this is so evil....Also, it would have answered alot of question in the story if it had gone this way....Even more if Irena wasn't evil. Or maybe she isn't, as she explained later why she shot Sydney in the first place. For all we know that still applys here. I know I know, we're just going to have to wait and find out. Pm me when you post! This is a great story!

All in favor of kidnapping then torturing JJ say 'Aye'!!!!!!

This is such a great story....
This has nothing to do with your story or ALIAS but....
The 5th Harry Potter book was not very good....too much stuff packed in...and if you haven't finished it yet.....you'll be really confused and pissed at the end...just warning. Anyway, update sooooonnnnn!!!! pretty please!?

JJ must die.

I'm back! Yes, I'll update soon.

And to Egyptian Kat, I finished Harry Potter a long time ago. It wasn't what I was expecting, but it was still a good book.

Great writting! Ok never mind I love your avatar... I was just confused that's all! Hey have a fun vacation. I'm planning to write more of my fic. on my vacation too! :D

I know I always say I'll update soon and then it's a few days before anything new is up ^_^ I'm writing this story in my spare time, which is slim considering I'm working almost everyday this week, but don't fret! this story will continue probably on tuesday or wednesday :cool:

I was hoping to post a longer part, but this is all I have done.

"So where do we go from here?" Vaughn asked after Jack had explained the situation. "Derevko won't hurt her, will she?"

"After seeing what that woman has done, I wouldn't put it past her," Jack replied. "Especially, if she's looking for information."

Vaughn let out a long breath of anxiety and pressed his hands against his face. "Well, we need to find her." He looked out the car window, then glanced at Jack. "What are we doing here?"

Jack had stopped the car in a lot behind the night club. He spared a glance at Vaughn before getting out of the car. "This is where the search begins."

Sydney stared into the bathroom mirror. She looked far from perfect.

The bandage on her right temple was gone, but she was still tentative to touch the flesh there bound by a few miniscule sutures. She pulled back the neckline of her shirt and stared at the bandaged gunshot wound on her shoulder. The pain of it was dulling slowly as the days passed. How many days had it been now? At least two since she had learned of Vaughn's release. She had been moved to a different bedroom. Her mother had taken to leaving her locked up for hours at a time. Irina came by a few times a day with a meal and a few spoken words.

I won't hurt you.

Sydney shuddered at the memory of those words. Sadly, she admitted it to herself. Her mother had not hurt her any further. She turned on the faucet and splashed water on her face as if in hopes of awakening from a nightmare. As she stared back into the mirror she realized the nightmare was still real.

As always, I'll keep writing :P :D

Back