Season 5 Love Scene

i'll be patiently waiting for that scene! i love mv and jg and i hope its gonna be good! too bad they're not together anymore!

Based on the timing of Kristin's spoiler, I'm the third, maybe the fourth ep.

Kristin made the scene sound hot. To be honest, I wasn't really expecting it to be really steamy because Kristin claimed the Lark sex scene was steamy (I refuse to call the Lark scene a love scene). But over at sd-1 Freelancer posted some questions that we should be asking ourselves (so they kinda spoiler questions). Anyway, one of them was would S/V have hot monkey sex. Maybe it is me being hopefully optimistic but I am taking that as a sign that maybe it is a little steamy!

JJ needs to do little things to thank us for sticking with Alias after S3. S/V sex is a start. Maybe he can give us some wet Vaughn or wet and shirtless Vaughn... but just as a thank you of course!

angel_audie said:

Kristin made the scene sound hot.  To be honest, I wasn't really expecting it to be really steamy because Kristin claimed the Lark sex scene was steamy (I refuse to call the Lark scene a love scene).  But over at sd-1 Freelancer posted some questions that we should be asking ourselves (so they kinda spoiler questions).  Anyway, one of them was would S/V have hot monkey sex.  Maybe it is me being hopefully optimistic but I am taking that as a sign that maybe it is a little steamy!

JJ needs to do little things to thank us for sticking with Alias after S3.  S/V sex is a start.  Maybe he can give us some wet Vaughn or wet and shirtless Vaughn... but just as a thank you of course!
[post="1042828"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
If it's as hot as the cooking scene, I'm cool with that! Both of S/V's love scenes were hot. The second one where Vaughn keeps saying he's the point guy and she's pulling on his tie, good stuff.

I'm not exactly sure when it's going to air.... but from what I heard there was tension during the shoot because of the real life "break-up".... I'm looking forward to it because I want some old S/V lovin' and want to see if the "chemistry" between the characters is still there....

As far as the "Lark" steamy sex scene -- I believe the steamy one that Kristin referred to was cut and we never saw it.... (I believe)

freakforalias said:
As far as the "Lark" steamy sex scene -- I believe the steamy one that Kristin referred to was cut and we never saw it.... (I believe)
[post="1043081"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, I remember hearing that too-- the epi was way too long or something like that. Blah, but glad it was cut-- not a Lark-er.

So the third or 4th ep ok sounds good. and even though MV & JG may been havin issues they are professionals and still friends so SV's chemstry will still be there. can't wait for their love scene!!

i am hoping the chemistry will be better now they've split up :smiley: like before they got together!!!

and eeeeeeeeek i cant wait for some s/v lovin action!!!!!!!!!!!

and lark - what a crock! :rolleyes: she couldn't make heat an oven!! 🐟

jems said:
and lark - what a crock! :rolleyes: she couldn't make heat an oven!!  🐟
[post="1044726"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:laughbounce:

It'll be nice to see some of the old S/V back and it'll even be nice to the characters back to normal...or at least some semblance of normal.

It'll be nice to see some of the old S/V back and it'll even be nice to the characters back to normal...or at least some semblance of normal.
Agreed. It's like they've been missing for the past year.

Totally off topic, but Natalia- this gave me a good laugh:

Somewhere in Texas a village is missing its idiot.

Hahahaha..... :D

angel_audie said:

Kristin made the scene sound hot.  To be honest, I wasn't really expecting it to be really steamy because Kristin claimed the Lark sex scene was steamy (I refuse to call the Lark scene a love scene).  But over at sd-1 Freelancer posted some questions that we should be asking ourselves (so they kinda spoiler questions).  Anyway, one of them was would S/V have hot monkey sex.  Maybe it is me being hopefully optimistic but I am taking that as a sign that maybe it is a little steamy!

JJ needs to do little things to thank us for sticking with Alias after S3.  S/V sex is a start.  Maybe he can give us some wet Vaughn or wet and shirtless Vaughn... but just as a thank you of course!
[post="1042828"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I was kidding ever so slightly about the HMS, which I suppose nobody realized. One hint to that might be how very Sarkney I am... ;)

But, for the record, of course they have sex. That's what S/V does. :D

I'm still surprised that SpyDaddyJack didn't dead-i-fy SpyBabyBoy MikieVaughn after that season 2 video-voyeur horizontalness scene, which everybody back home at the CIA got to gather around and watch . . . talk about a business-colleague-bonding moment, to all gather around the video monitor to watch two of their cherubs going at it . . . and with Sydney's Daddy in attendance at that video-screening . . .
MikieVaughn should appreciate every second that he's been allowed to remain alive . . .
if only because perhaps SpyDaddy wouldn't mind grandbabies . . .

So, dear Freelancerj90, is Ms. Sydney :redhair: going to be pregnant from all of these S/V hot-monkey scenes? :lol:

I'm still surprised that SpyDaddyJack didn't dead-i-fy SpyBabyBoy MikieVaughn after that season 2 video-voyeur horizontalness scene, which everybody back home at the CIA got to gather around and watch . . . talk about a business-colleague-bonding moment, to all gather around the video monitor to watch two of their cherubs going at it . . . and with Sydney's Daddy in attendance at that video-screening . . .
MikieVaughn should appreciate every second that he's been allowed to remain alive . . .
if only because perhaps SpyDaddy wouldn't mind grandbabies . . .

LMAO! Now that you mention it I am surprised that Jack didn't a least threaten bodily harm to Vaughn.

I want HMS but with my luck Jack or Weiss will walk in on them while they are in middle of it or something. Jack would be pissed and Weiss would never let them forget it! :lol:

FreelancerJ90 said:
I was kidding ever so slightly about the HMS, which I suppose nobody realized. One hint to that might be how very Sarkney I am... ;)

But, for the record, of course they have sex. That's what S/V does:D
[post="1045735"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ahahahahahahahahha :lol: it's so true!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

oooh grand kiddies, aha! Jack would go crazy :lol: i'm surprised too! i thought for sure Jack would mention something about Syd and Vaughn's horizontal mumbo, even a snide little comment at least :P :lol:

CoveDweller11 said:
JJ owes us shippers quite a lot of love scenes between Syd and Vaughn, hahaha.
[post="1042824"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

TOTALLY!! AGREE!! i mean after putting us through all that agony of S3 S/V LUVIN is very MUCH NEEDED!! :P :smiley:!!

Back