Love This Way

Such a sweet proposal, and little Leslie was adorable. Sad to see this one over. Can't wait for the next one tho. Sounds a little different.

Great fic!! i cant wait for the next one.
oh and by the way, i love your avatar. That is one of my favorite lines to quote from Friends.

Ohhhhhhh first off.... tomorrow's update sounds great to me.... :P

Back to this one... Totally loved it! How could I not, seriously??? LOL :angelic: The inspiration and imagination you have is simply too much for me :rolleyes: You're a genius and I think I can't repeat myself often enough....

Anyway... the proposal... :lol: amazing! I also want a chocolate easter bunny filled with an engagement ring, or any kind.... oh heck... just give me that damn chocolate bunny! :P Can you also hide a ring in a cookie??????? :thinking: :rolleyes:

Last but not least... Patrick... hehe :lol: he made me laugh when Sydney said that his daddy saved his mommy with love It's funny... 'cause I notice Ben, almost like staring at people that kiss (he's gotta figure out at some point how that works)... and Danny on the other handhe's like eeewwwww They make laugh!

Leslie...well... she's one cutie pie :love: What else is there to add???

Thanks for writing your... what????.... 50th fic :lol:

:hug: cookie

omg that was sooooooooooo good
i loved the kids and i cant belive the story is over
thanx 4 all of the updates
i cant wait for the next story..../
lol gracie

Aww the chocolate proposal was soo cute!!! :love:
-I loved thic fic...I'm gonna miss it!!!!
I can't wait for tomorrows new fic!!!! :woot:
Great udpate!! Loved it!!

Cannot believe it's over, i thibk this has been one of my favourites so far :smiley:

The proposal was so great, who could resist being asked in such a sweet way.

Thanks for the update

wow loved the ending!! so last night i was watching my new friends dvds and it was the episode where chandler goes out wiht the girl who joey had gone out with, and while on their date instead of putting another log on the fire he put her leg on the fire....ya it was funny and so reminded me of this story!

Back