Love This Way

Aww poor Vaughn...he has to lose his foot and he won't be able to play hockey!!!! (n)
-At least Syd is going to help save his life!!!
Great start!! Loved it!!

After having read this first chapter, I can tell one thing, the ANGST is going to be horrible because Vaughn isn't going to love Sydney for cutting his leg :whistle: and preventing him from doing what he loves :'

This is a very interesting beginning, I wonder how you will make them fall for each other :Ponder:

it only took me about half an hour to write it, but it was very sad :(
sydney will be cutting off his foot and part of his let - so both :smiley:
DOA = Dead On Arrival

Thanks for clearing this up... again :sorry: to flood you with my questions.... :angelic: The guy who had that DOA sign was so heart ripping :cry: Jeezz...

Wonderful writing! Half an hour... you're a goddess!!!!!!!!! -_-

awww omv poor vaughn!! he cant loose a leg!!!

A year later, he comes back into her life meaning to thank her, but he might just do a lot more than that.
Janet! i didnt know you changed your name to Katy! :naughty: hahhaa, did she have too much of an influence on you?

Yeah, I def. need a PM. This fic rocks!

*snort* I'm so sorry...no idea what's come over me.

It is an awesome fic though. Vaughn won't need our sympathy...he's too hot for that.

And seriously....a half hour is about average for her chapters. She can churn 'em out like you've never seen. She really is a goddess.

I hope she doesn't have to amputate.

Your pm idea is fine with me.
Just one pm for the first chapter.
Those that read your fics know that you update daily
so we don't need a pm to remind us.
That should cut down on your early morning frustrations.

OMG!!!!
You started it with crippling Vaughn?!
How awful for him!!!!
It was really well written.
I totally understand that doing PMs was a pain.
I just wish there was some easy way to find the next chapter.
That is the only thing I miss about PMs, was the quick and easy link to the new update.
Like I said though I get why you don't do it.

no i don't really mind not getting PM's cause i pretty much kno that theres a new chapter everyday. lol

wow! aww poor vaughny :( his leg is going bye bye.
syd can save him though :smiley:

can't wait for moree!!~~

OMG this looks soooo good
I love ER and I love Alias...what a great combo
Don't really like the sound of amputating his leg but obviously it's
key to the story so I'll live.

PS no pm's doesn't bother me...I check everyday anyway

Hey!! This is, of course, great so far! Can't wait to read more!

I don't mind not getting PM's but just out of curiosity... is there any way to put a link up at the end of each chapter for the following chapter. I've seen a couple of fics do this and is a great help when I've missed a couple of days! No problem, if not. Just wondering!

Thanks again!

Back