Love This Way

oh and by the way, i love your avatar. That is one of my favorite lines to quote from Friends.
mine too ^_^

Thanks for writing your... what????.... 50th fic :lol:
its actually the 51st so that was a damn good guess :lol:

wow loved the ending!! so last night i was watching my new friends dvds and it was the episode where chandler goes out wiht the girl who joey had gone out with, and while on their date instead of putting another log on the fire he put her leg on the fire....ya it was funny and so reminded me of this story!
:rotflmao: i love that ep!!

The proposal was great. I'm glad to see that Sydney's parents got over Michael's disability.

Leslie's so cute!!

Thanks for another great story. Can't wait for the new one next week.

The proposal was great. I'm glad to see that Sydney's parents got over Michael's disability.

Leslie's so cute!!

Thanks for another great story. Can't wait for the new one next week.

That was great ... aww soo cute ... poor Syd was just haveing a bad week ... love how Michael propoused ... cant believe it over

mine too ^_^
its actually the 51st so that was a damn good guess :lol:
:rotflmao: i love that ep!!

Really... no kidding??????? Damn am I good... it was just a random number LOL... 'cause I've probably *only* read like 20 of you by now or something like that...

I still have to catch up on all of them... dunno when that will be... maybe the day I have my pension (is that the way you say it in US when you're old and don't need to work anymore :thinking: )

YAYNESS for tomorrow!!!!!!!! But I'll probably only catch up on Saturday with it 'cause I have 2 hours of fitness class tomorrow night and one on Saturday first thing in the morning (yeah I'm nuts :rolleyes: ) so if you make a PM list... please keep me on it (just in case....) :P

your cookie :hug:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww its so cute
i love the way he proposed
can't wait for ur next fic
thanks for the chapters

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

I still have to catch up on all of them... dunno when that will be... maybe the day I have my pension (is that the way you say it in US when you're old and don't need to work anymore :thinking: )
well when yu're old and dont need to work anymore we'd call you retired... but i think retired people get pensions or at least some do so you're close :smiley:

awww. the perfect proposal for the perfect ending of the perfecy story. the whole thing was sooo beuatifully written. a beautiful love. i'm sad its over... it was lovely. beautiful. thanks for a wonderfull story!

lots a Love

Back