Love, Your Best Friend

What kind of battery they make now a days?????????!!!!!!!!! It's started to get really interesting between Nadia and Vaughn :D
And Syd is soooooooooooooooooooo in love in Vaughn. She can't stay in denial much longer :smiley:
Can't wait for next update

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what's funnier...the way you ended it... or the way i would have ended it:

Vaughn: What's going on?
Nadia: Well ok... Syd is in love with you but too afraid to admit *blush*
Vaughn: Wha...????

Vaughn appears offline :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:angelic: I know both ways are evil... love it though!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

ooooooooo that was SO SO SO good!!!
i loved it!
PLEASE update soob, cause i want to no whats going to happen!
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more :D

arrrrggg
i hate when you get the wrong screen and say something totally embarassing!
poor Syd!!

and vaughn better not hook up with any french sluts

OMG! That was kind of a cliffy ending... I wish Nad would've told. Syd's embarassed because she really does love Michael and she doesn't want to admit it to Nad because Nad is totally right. Thanks for the PM!

-erin :smiley:

Poor Vaughn is so confused too bad his battery died before Nadia could explain (she lucked out :D ). Though I'm wondering, like others, if Vaughn will find a cute French girl before he leaves.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

hes got less then a week left in france
im HOPIN he doesnt find a french girl...or maybe he does and he realises just HOW much he really loves syd and then comes and tells her

please update again soon

i just read this entire fic and i love it!
cant wait to see what happens when michael comes back!
can i please get a pm?
thanks

Tanya :beret:

I always have such a hard time making long updates for this fic. Sorry, guys, but it's short once again. Hope you like it still, though.

Chapter 10

To: Sydney
Subject: ??

Syd, I haven’t talked to you in a while now. Is there something wrong? I know that conversation we had last week was awkward and weird, but seriously I don’t care. Let’s just forget it even happened, okay? I’m coming home tomorrow and I want everything to be back to normal! I miss you like crazy and what happened doesn’t mean anything. It’s okay. Email me back please!!!!

Nadia has signed in

Syd: Nadia, I don’t know what to do
Nadia: Don’t know what to do about what?
Syd: Vaughn
Nadia: You still haven’t talked to him? Are you crazy?!
Syd: I don’t know what to do, okay?
Nadia: Sydney, he’s probably freaking out. Think of it from his point of view. If you hadn’t heard from Vaughn in a week, wouldn’t you be scared too?
Syd: Ya…
Nadia: Well, then talk to him somehow. You’re not being fair. It’s not his fault that the whole thing happened. Just forget it. I’m sure he has
Syd: You think?
Nadia: I’m sure. Go email him or something before he gets home tonight
Syd: Ok, I will. Are you going to be home for dinner?
Nadia: Yah, I will. I’ll talk to you more about it then, bye
Syd: bye

Vaughn: The weirdest thing happened last week
Weiss: What?
Vaughn: Well, I was talking to Syd on MSN and she was talking to Nadia at the same time, and apparently she thought she was still talking to Nadia, and she said something like, “I am not in love with Michael Vaughn” while she was still talking to me
Weiss: Whoa, dude
Vaughn: What does that mean?
Weiss: It means that Syd is obviously in love with you
Vaughn: How do you know?
Weiss: Because that’s clearly what Syd and Nadia were arguing about and the only reason that Sydney is probably denying it is because she’s hopelessly and desperately in love with you
Vaughn: Weiss, come on
Weiss: I swear to God, for once in my life I’m being completely and seriously honest
Vaughn: Really?
Weiss: Really
Vaughn: It’s just too weird, though
Weiss: What is?
Vaughn: I don’t know. I can’t explain it, but it’s Sydney, who is my best friend
Weiss: So…your point is what exactly?
Vaughn: I don’t know. Maybe I’m just being stupid
Weiss: I agree with you there
Vaughn: Hey! It can’t happen, anyway
Weiss: Why not?
Vaughn: Um, I’ll tell you about it later. We’re boarding the plane home now. I’ll talk to you when I get back
Weiss: That should be an interesting conversation, c ya
Vaughn appears offline

To: Michael
Subject Forgive?

Yes, I know. I am horrible and deserve to be killed, and I’m really sorry. It’s been so long since we last talked. I was just all freaked about the whole weird thing that happened last week (I’m sure you know what I’m talking about). Like you said, lets just forget that the whole stupid thing ever happened, okay? Nadia was bothering me about you and me (like she always does), and I just kind of lost it. That’s all it was, so don’t freak out. Trust me, you and me will never happen. It would be so…freaky. I’m sure you know exactly what I’m talking about. Hopefully you get this before you get home. I’m so excited to see you. Oh my god, you’ll be boarding the plane soon. I’ll talk to you more (real soon, lol)
Love,
Sydney

To: Sydney
Subject: Ahhh!

Oh my god, who is on the phone at your house? I’ve been home for five whole minutes and have yet to see my best friend in the whole entire world! I’ll meet you at the pier. RUN!!!!!

To: Michael
Subject: Ahhh!

5 WHOLE MINUTES?! I’M ON MY WAY! DON’T MOVE AN INCH, SYDNEY’S ON HER WAY!

Weiss: Hey, Nadia
Nadia: Oh, hey, Weiss. What’s up?
Weiss: Not much. I’m really bored. The two love birds are together right now, so I’m stuck being ridiculously bored to death
Nadia: Syd and Michael
Weiss: Who else?
Nadia: You notice it too?
Weiss: How in love they are with eachother
Nadia: Omg, YES!
Weiss: It’s actually sad and pathetic. I don’t know why they have such a difficult time just admitting it to themselves and to eachother
Nadia: At least now I know that I’m not the only person in the world who sees it, too
Weiss: Anyone with eyes and brains could figure this one out
Nadia: Yah, I know
Weiss: It’s too bad that Mike’s “romantically involved” now
Nadia: WHAT?
Weiss: You didn’t know?
Nadia: No, what are you talking about?
Weiss: Apparently Mike came back with his French exchange partner who is a girl and they are going out now or something. It’s really stupid! I haven’t met her, but I can bet she’s not half the girl Sydney is
Nadia: Omg, I can’t believe this. Sydney’s going to be devastated when she finds out, although she probably will never admit it to anyone (not even herself)
Weiss: Yah, I yelled at him when he told me
Nadia: Good. I think I have some of my own yelling to do, though. God, they frustrate me so much!
Weiss: Tell me about it. Anyway, it’s getting late. I should go. I’ll talk to you later, Nadia. Bye!
Nadia: See ya, Weiss

Syd has signed

Nadia: Omg, Syd, are you alright?
Syd: Umm, ya. Why wouldn’t I be alright? Why are you still up? It’s really late
Nadia: I’ve been waiting for you
Syd: Me?
Nadia: Yah, are you okay?
Syd: Why wouldn’t I be okay? I was just with Michael
Nadia: He didn’t tell you anything that surprised you?
Syd: Nadia, what are you talking about?
Nadia…I don’t know…what are you talking about?
Syd: Nadia!
Nadia: Never mind. It’s stupid
Syd: What’s stupid?
Nadia: Um, well Weiss told me that Vaughn pierced his eyebrow and I stupidly believed him
Syd: Hahaha. That would be kinda freaky on him
Nadia: Yah, so anything new with Michael that I would fine interesting?
Syd: Um, not really. I’m going over to meet his new exchange partner tomorrow afternoon
Nadia: Oh, really? That should be interesting
Syd: Yah, I’m sure he’s real nice
Nadia: I’m sure he is. Tell me about it when you get home tomorrow, okay? Send me an email. I probably won’t be home
Syd: Alright, I will. Talk to you later, sis
Nadia: Yup, bye

LOL at Nadia and Sydney living in the same house (right?) yet only speaking online. This kids nowadays... :P

Booo! At Vaughn and his exchange partner. Sydney is going to die.

Back