Love, Your Best Friend

Ugh why is Vaughn being an idiot!!!
-I mean seriously how stupid can he be!!!
I hope he figures out the reason really SOON!!!!!!!!!
-THanks for the pm!

“Syd, you’ll always be my best friend no matter what.” He wanted to tell her that she meant more to him then she would ever know, but he knew she didn’t reciprocate those feelings back so he kept his mouth shut.

Maybe, you should have given Sydney some indication how you felt before you decided to bring home a blonde bimbo and announce that she's your girlfriend.

Vaughn: I’m not implying anything. I’m just trying to point out that it can’t always be just us. I’ve got Lauren now and I’m sure that there’s one lucky guy that you’ll have soon. We’ll always be best friends no matter what, though

Oh, yeah, Michael! That's a sure fire way of expressing how you feel about Syd. And you wonder why she doesn't appear to reciprocate your feelings back? Since Lauren showed up you haven't given any indication to Sydney that she is anything more than a friend to you. And you don't think Sydney feels the same way about you, except that Nadia and Eric can see for themselves that she does have feelings for you. It's time you get a seeing eye dog, because you're blind.

“Because she’s got you,” she said, barely above a whisper.

Michael? I’m jealous.”

Michael, she just told you exactly what the matter is. But as we have all said, what your ear hears doesn't register in your brain. You're deaf and dumb too. (please, no offence to the deaf who surely are not dumb)

“This fight has got to end, Syd. I can’t stand not talking to you. We will get over it, and I believe that the three of us will all get along just fine."

Sydney sighed.

Geico says it best, "So, easy that even a cave man can do it." :rolleyes: So someone bring in the Geico caveman to explain since Michael doesn't get it.

ETA:

Vaughn: The weirdest thing happened last week
Weiss: What?
Vaughn: Well, I was talking to Syd on MSN and she was talking to Nadia at the same time, and apparently she thought she was still talking to Nadia, and she said something like, “I am not in love with Michael Vaughn” while she was still talking to me
Weiss: Whoa, dude
Vaughn: What does that mean?
Weiss: It means that Syd is obviously in love with you
Vaughn: How do you know?
Weiss: Because that’s clearly what Syd and Nadia were arguing about and the only reason that Sydney is probably denying it is because she’s hopelessly and desperately in love with you
Vaughn: Weiss, come on
Weiss: I swear to God, for once in my life I’m being completely and seriously honest
Vaughn: Really?
Weiss: Really

Vaughn: It’s just too weird, though
Weiss: What is?
Vaughn: I don’t know. I can’t explain it, but it’s Sydney, who is my best friend
Weiss: So…your point is what exactly?
Vaughn: I don’t know. Maybe I’m just being stupid
Weiss: I agree with you there
Vaughn: Hey! It can’t happen, anyway
Weiss: Why not?
Vaughn: Um, I’ll tell you about it later. We’re boarding the plane home now. I’ll talk to you when I get back

Oops, Eric already told him when he was boarding the plane. But it was too late.

Chris

“Because she’s got you,” she said, barely above a whisper.

“Syd, you’ll always be my best friend no matter what.” He wanted to tell her that she meant more to him then she would ever know, but he knew she didn’t reciprocate those feelings back so he kept his mouth shut.

“How do I know that, Michael? I’m jealous.” She wished she was able to tell him about her true feelings regarding their relationship, but her mind wouldn’t let her, despite the screaming of her heart.

“You’ve got nothing to be jealous of, Syd. I’m sure we’ll be able to get over this. We just have to really try, and I’m positive with time you’ll actually really like Lauren. She’s a good person.”

Sydney didn’t respond at first, knowing it was impossible that her Lauren were ever going to get along, but she did hope that she and Vaughn would be able to figure out the whole jealousy problem.

“This fight has got to end, Syd. I can’t stand not talking to you. We will get over it, and I believe that the three of us will all get along just fine."

Sydney sighed.

oh that is such an evil way to leave it
personally i think she should hang up on him
love the story
please add me to your pm list
can't wait for the next update

xxxxx

Back