Love

i think i'm too young to be truly in love. though i do think that i really like a few people out there, i don't know if i'm ready to be "in love"

"but please, believe me when i say i love you" --moulin rouge... ahh :love:

Alias Anna said:
i think i'm too young to be truly in love. though i do think that i really like a few people out there, i don't know if i'm ready to be "in love"

"but please, believe me when i say i love you" --moulin rouge... ahh :love:
[post="1038256"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i dont think that anyone is ever too young to be "IN LOVE" you just get that feeling and you just know that person is the "ONE" the person that you have been waiting for and then before you know everything falls into place it make take time but it will happen!! :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I AM A HOPLESS ROMANTIC!!! :P :smiley:!!

i am so in love with Katherine that it physically hurts. :blush: Why is that? We're perfectly happy (barring the not being together part :lol: ), but yet it still hurts. i guess its just an overload of emotion. My poor heart doesnt want to take such intensity, but it's damn well gonna. :smiley:

garnergarnish said:
i am so in love with Katherine that it physically hurts.  :blush: Why is that? We're perfectly happy (barring the not being together part :lol: ), but yet it still hurts. i guess its just an overload of emotion. My poor heart doesnt want to take such intensity, but it's damn well gonna. :smiley:
[post="1043089"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Awww.... Ditto. I am so in love with you, Shenay, it does hurt. I just want to be with you. :blush: We are happy. And baa...overload of emotion. And your heart is gonna have to take that much intensity, and so is mine. :smiley:

it comes when you least expect it. I was heart broken and was just getting over that when I met this other guy and now I think I'm falling in love with him. life's crazy

garnergarnish said:
Hmm, hard question. I am currently in love, very much so and it is very complicated but it is also the greatest feeling in the world.  :blush: The best thing is that i know that i am loved back, cos unrequited love sucks complete donkey balls, and is completely evil. :Ph34r: However the issues surrounding our love makes our life very difficult-location, age, parents on both sides, society, pretty much everything that could hold us back is trying to hold us back. But right now we are strong enough to face all that stuff head on and so far have come through unscathed. :smiley: Long live 'us'!!! :lol:
[post="1033172"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

wow sounds exactly what im going thourgh. It sucks my parnets wont let me see this guy casue hes black so they think im having sex with him (in not not that i could since i cant see him) then grades and felgercarb at school make it hard ive went out with him once in 3 and a half mounths that it adn he gets mad about it but he knows its not my falut. he had to tell his parnets why i oculd never come over (cuase how my panrets are prejuadice) :( but he stays with me still after tons of felgercarb that i dont feel like metioniong and ik for all that that he does love me and hes the kindest sweetest perons ull ever meet.... not liek it matters to my parntes though

suniecancun said:
wow sounds exactly what im going thourgh. It sucks my parnets wont let me see this guy casue hes black so they think im having sex with him (in not not that i could since i cant see him) then grades and felgercarb at school make it hard ive went out with him once in 3 and a half mounths that it adn he gets mad about it but he knows its not my falut. he had to tell his parnets why i oculd never come over (cuase how my panrets are prejuadice) :( but he stays with me still after tons of felgercarb that i dont feel like metioniong and ik for all that that he does love me and hes the kindest sweetest perons ull ever meet.... not liek it matters to my parntes though
[post="1043894"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

WOW dude that really sucks. i mean my issues are the opposite way, in that my mum wants me to be with a black guy, whereas i'm currently with a white girl. obviously the fact that she is prejudiced regarding both colour and homosexuality is a major problem which is why she doesn't know. its just so unfair. why the hell can't parents just be happy that you're happy like they should be. of course there are times when you make the wrong choices but when it is something so obviously right then its just annoying. :angry:

garnergarnish said:
WOW dude that really sucks. i mean my issues are the opposite way, in that my mum wants me to be with a black guy, whereas i'm currently with a white girl. obviously the fact that she is prejudiced regarding both colour and homosexuality is a major problem which is why she doesn't know. its just so unfair. why the hell can't parents just be happy that you're happy like they should be. of course there are times when you make the wrong choices but when it is something so obviously right then its just annoying. :angry:
[post="1045683"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Baaa... Yo, the white girl here. Nay, I wish things could be easier with your mum, but of course it is not. That is how it is for us. But at least we love each other dearly. I love you, Nay. :blush: And parents should just be happy when you're happy. It would work well.

berry_kyoote_spy88 said:
my theory on LOVE is that everyone needs it! :P :smiley:!!
[post="1046223"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

that is a good theory. thats why i love Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, cos thats its basic message. :blush: it doesn't matter how much it hurts sometimes love is worth the risk, cos the good times are just soooo damn good. :smiley:
so no matter what me and Kat end up going through, i know that it is worth the risk, cos she's so amazingly special to me and we share some really great times together and i wouldn't trade that for the world. :2love:

garnergarnish said:
so no matter what me and Kat end up going through, i know that it is worth the risk, cos she's so amazingly special to me and we share some really great times together and i wouldn't trade that for the world. :2love:
[post="1046303"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Awwww... Very true. We go through so much, but I know it is also worth it since you, Nay, are so special to me and we have so much love in everything in we have together. It is just the best thing in the world to have you. :2love:

right now it sucks because i have never had a boyfriend .i am now 18. the only thing i really love is my family and alias
Well, I don't see anything wrong with that.

While I was at school I was dancing up to 10 hours a day. I literally didn't have time to do the usual teenage thing of being 'in love' and having a diffrent boyfriend every few weeks or months.

When I stopped dancing I was involved with a few guys, and I realised it didn't matter whether I had lots of 'experience' or not.

Now I am single again, and I have no interest in being involved with someone just for the sake of being involved with someone.

Back