Loving You Isn't Easy

Juju said the computer dude was only available between 9 and 10am and she wasn't willing to get up that early. But she didn't actually get up that early to get her computer fixeded.

Ohh... I get it now. Who would wake up at 9am anyway?! Such an ungodly hour... :nonono:
*giggles* I'm up at 8 (yes 8am) every morning without reason :P It's really not THAT bad.

ETA: Yeah, I have *the* weirdest sleep patterns... :angelic:

*gives Laur some sleeping pills and a sleeping... cap/hat thing... Does anyone even USE them night cap thingies? :blink:*

:asleep:

I have this nightlight thing (because I have a tendency to walk into things at night and scream when I stub my toes) and it's like a lava lamp (my real one DIED :cry: ) but with confetti-like stuff in it. SO amusing.

:shock:

I want a lava lamp! And a... Confetti thing close to a lava lamp! :woot:

*sniff*

R.I.P., Laur's Lava Lamp. :cry:

:cry: The lightbulb costs $20 to replace and the lavalamp itself cost $8 at Dollar Bills. Yuuuuup. hahha I'm going back and getting a new one (y)

LAVA LAMPS ONLY COST $8?!

:shocked:

... LAVA LAMPS USE LIGHTBULBS?!

*sits down on the floor*

Excuse me for a moment, this is too much to process... :blink:

Okay that is going TOO far... Mom and color I've learnt to deal with, but the one dollar shop?! It's the TWO dollar shop! :shock:

Yay, a thumb war! Not that I'm taking part, since I always lose (weak fingers). :mellow:

GO THE TWO DOLLAR SHOP! (That's right, right? :confused:)

:groupwave:

Back