Lucas and Sami (days of our lives)

men, those two ...

they started like hating each other, then they "slept" together, helped each other in destroying Austin and Carrie's relationship ... then Sammi was with Austin ... and they were like not with each other ...

and now, people want them together ...

oh no my dear ... (n)

Alias_Gay said:

oh no my dear ... (n)
LOL - Sorry Gogo. I can't help it! It makes them seem like they have real feelings like normal people! :lol: I don't like the actor that plays their kid though. He's not very good. -_-

Sami and Lucas are my favourite Days of our lives ship. They both scheme to get their own way. Their personalities suit each other perfectly. I just love they're characters.

srg said:
Sami and Lucas are my favourite Days of our lives ship. They both scheme to get their own way. Their personalities suit each other perfectly. I just love they're characters.
I completely agree, I've wanted Sami and Lucus to get together forever and it drives me crazy that they keep dancing around each other like there is nothing there.

Eryn

hotpot said:
Alias_Gay said:

oh no my dear ...  (n)
LOL - Sorry Gogo. I can't help it! It makes them seem like they have real feelings like normal people! :lol: I don't like the actor that plays their kid though. He's not very good. -_-
I want to slap the kid that plays Will, he drives me crazy b/c he acn't act!

Vartanbabe said:
I'm so happy they are together now. IF SV got back together I would so freakin happy. I wouldn't need anything else. my two fav ships.
It's was about time they got together, I was ripping my hair watching them flirt all time and throwing little inuendos at each other, I would yell at my TV for them to 'sleep together already', and they did, yay!!

YESS! they need to be together! Especially for Will's sake.. I mean, POOR KID! He has parents that fight and one grandma is a serial killer and one is an ex-hooker! So he needs to have something right in his life!

Back