The News Robot
Lucas Planning Fifth Film for Indy Trilogy
(Via Wired)Wired said:Though it made an arc-load of money around the world, both the fandom and critical reception of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was mixed. Even executive producer George Lucas warned folks not to get too excited about Skull's potential before showtime.
But, according to Harrison Ford, Lucas is fired up (or as fired up as the charismatically-challenged can get) about moving ahead with an Indy V with Ford back in the lead.
The news should be taken with a Holy Grail full of salt because if it takes Lucas, Ford and Steven Spielberg as long to get on the same page this time as it did for the fourth film, they'll end up making Indiana Forgot-His-Name and the Curse of the Leaking Colostomies.
Image courtesy Paramount
- Clone Wars TV Show Touches Down, Looks Killer
- Review: Clone Wars Returns Star Wars to Its Youthful Roots
- 10 Reasons Why Clone Wars Beats Any Lucas Prequel
- Belly-Dancing Princess Leia Turns Sci-Fi Fantasies Into Career
- Robot Chicken: Star Wars Sequel in the Works
- George Lucas Confirms Plans to Unleash the Force in 3-D