Fantasy Lucifer (Fox, Netflix)

jaguarstigress

Danny's girl
Title: Lucifer

Genre: Crime, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2016-01-25

Creator: Tom Kapinos

Cast: Tom Ellis, Lauren German, Kevin Alejandro, D.B. Woodside, Lesley-Ann Brandt, Aimee Garcia, Rachael Harris, Brianna Hildebrand

Overview: Bored and unhappy as the Lord of Hell, Lucifer Morningstar abandoned his throne and retired to Los Angeles, where he has teamed up with LAPD detective Chloe Decker to take down criminals. But the longer he's away from the underworld, the greater the threat that the worst of humanity could escape.
Lucifer (Fox, Netflix)

Has anyone watched the new series Lucifer on Fox yet? I just watched, I DVR'd it. The 1st episode I like, I really like. And the actor playing Lucifer, I like! Maybe too much, but he is so attractive and hot. His name escapes me at the moment. It's not what I thought expected.

I haven't caught it yet because the commercials, honestly, are throwing me for a bit of a loop as to what it is supposed to be. Before it aired the commercials seemed like it was leaning towards a darker side, the Devil using Los Angeles as his playground because he is bored, but the newer commercials seem to be presenting a lighter side, even perhaps a 'romcom' feel.

I know, I know... I should really try to catch the 1st episode on On Demand to check it out before passing judgement.

Lucifer has been picked up for a second season.

I've been watching & enjoying this one. The tone of the show, overall, is pretty light which is surprising considering the subject matter so it's been making for some good 'background viewing' on the days I work from home.

There are some things that I'd like to see explored, like what is going on in Hell exactly while Lucifer is on Earth and does his wings really look like that or is that the image we perceive of them while they are on Earth (like the human image he presents), but overall it's been pretty consistent with it's story line pacing.

So, those watching... theories on who The Sinner Man is?

I'm going with either it being Lucifer himself in a split personality storyline (really, can't you see him arranging his own kidnapping?) or our mysterious new police Lieutenant.

So, those watching... theories on who The Sinner Man is?

I'm going with either it being Lucifer himself in a split personality storyline (really, can't you see him arranging his own kidnapping?) or our mysterious new police Lieutenant.
Called it... but was not expecting the reveal as to who the true identify of Sinner Man is! :o_O:

Quite enjoy this show to be honest.
Are you caught up watching this season?

Last night's S3 finale and series finale finished out the Sinner Man / Cain storyline. The very final scene is a bit of a cliffhanger so if S4 does end up happening on the DC streaming service or Netflix then it'll drastically change the show going forward.

I hadn't really stayed with Lucifer since season 2 went off the rails for me & then picked up with season 3 seemed to have got back to the formula of season 1. Don't have Netflix, might consider getting it though. some good shows on there.

Season 4 on Netflix must be doing pretty good in watching because there's some Good News / Bad News! Good News? A Season 5 has been ordered! Bad News? It'll be the final season. Good News? Netflix increased the episode order from 10 to 16!

So, yeah, one more season of Lucifer is coming and it'll be the final season but it'll be a big one.

Considering the ending of S4 (yeah, I binge watched it :P) it'll be interesting to see what happens in S5. With that final scene of S4 I was sure that that'd be where the end it apparently not. Assuming the full cast is back for S5 there's still a lot to cover with Amenadiel & Linda, Mazikeen's new found appreciation for love, and Dan is still lost without Charlotte. Of course there's the whole Lucifer & Chloe issue that is out there yet. ;)