Romance Lucky 7 (2003)

Title: Lucky 7

Genre: Romance, Comedy, TV Movie

Director: Harry Winer

Cast: Kimberly Williams-Paisley, Patrick Dempsey, Brad Rowe, Brian Markinson, Michelle Harrison, Lochlyn Munro, Gail O'Grady, Aaron Douglas, Jennifer Copping

Release: 2003-07-20

Runtime: 112

Plot: Before Amy Myer's mother died when Amy was 7, she planned out the little girl's life on a timeline, including the fact that Amy would marry her 7th boyfriend. When Amy falls in love with #6, she's thrown into a tailspin, because all of her mother's advice had worked perfectly. Now she must decide whether to follow her mother's advice and wait for #7, or follow her own heart.
Lucky 7 (2003)

I saw it too! I wasn't going to watch the whole thing, and I missed a few bits of it here and there. I thought it was going to be stupid, but it was cute!

I really liked it. It was different than I expected, from the previews anyway. I also liked the fact that they used the eastmountainsouth song, So Are You To Me, it remined me of Alias.

Sydlancer said:
I really liked it. It was different than I expected, from the previews anyway. I also liked the fact that they used the eastmountainsouth song, So Are You To Me, it remined me of Alias.
Yeah!! I heard it and was like :woot: :woot:

Sydlancer said:

i luv that song in it! I thought this movie was better than i expected

I saw it for the first time today and I thought it was adorable! Patrick Dempsey...*sigh*....I've always liked him (so much better than the blonde!) But I guess I didn't recognize the song...when was it from?

btvaughn said:
I saw it for the first time today and I thought it was adorable! Patrick Dempsey...*sigh*....I've always liked him (so much better than the blonde!) But I guess I didn't recognize the song...when was it from?
The song is from Truth Takes Time, at the very end when Syd and Vaughn are laying in bed and Irina's earings start beeping. Love that part!!!

I saw See Jane Date, but I didn't like it near as much.

Sydlancer said:
Oh really? That's a shame :( I was hoping it would be pretty good. Oh well, I will probly end up watching it someday... for now I'll just stick with Alias reruns and await the next season and get ready for school >.<...

Sydlancer said:
btvaughn said:
I saw it for the first time today and I thought it was adorable!  Patrick Dempsey...*sigh*....I've always liked him (so much better than the blonde!)  But I guess I didn't recognize the song...when was it from?
The song is from Truth Takes Time, at the very end when Syd and Vaughn are laying in bed and Irina's earings start beeping. Love that part!!!

Thanks! I remember it now...

Is there also a Chantal Kreviazuk song playing during it? I thought I heard one.