LYRICS from alias soundtrack

annea82

Cadet
Actually I'm looking for Farewell lyrics by Rosie Thomas, can someone help?
If one want I have many like Angel or Here comes the flood.
Kisses
Anne

Is there really an Alias soundtrack out? Where can I buy it if it is out? Cause I've looked and I haven't found one yet.
kylo4

kylo4 said:
Is there really an Alias soundtrack out? Where can I buy it if it is out? Cause I've looked and I haven't found one yet.
kylo4
I don't know, I've got Imesh and when I type Alias soundtrack he gives me some, maybe there are the most current songs, but if there is not yet a soundtrack, you can make your own.
I'll search further about it and let you know ;)

Victoria_King posted the lyrics to Farewell in another thread. Below, I've copied and pasted her post...

[QUOTEi have the song i can just listen to it and then write it down.......i love rosie thomas' songs! my favorite is bicycle tricycle(i posted those lyrics on here! and another good song is leftover coffee!)

farewell so long cuz i was wrong like a child
farewell so long cuz i was wrong i confess

i miss the way you were
i miss the way you danced with me

i miss the way you were
i miss the way you dance

so farewell my love i was wrong i guess
farewell so long cuz i was wrong i confess

i miss the way you were
i miss the way you sing to me

i miss the way you were
i miss the way you'd sing with me

i never asked you for a
silver ...
fancy dress to wear
silver and made of stars
and all i got is this broken heart from you

~okay just for the record~THIS IS NOT RIGHT! i looked on line and its no where to be found and i listened to it and im lost sometimes because her voice just drops off leaving it very questionable! sorry but i think it is along those lines!!! maybe if some others can listen to it we can come to a concensus! hope that helps alittle bit but remember IT IS NOT RIGHT!!!
[/QUOTE]]

Thanks a lot, there are some mistakes but you helped me a lot, rosie's songs are great, wedding is also very beautiful.

I've got the end of the song :

"I never asked you for a
sailboat in the yard,
that fancy dress to wear or
a ceiling made of stars, and
all I got was just this broken heart from you"
( and a child's voice at the very end: "I'm done." )

and I'm quite sure it's right, if someone want to add some correction to the song feel free too! :D

annea82 said:
Thanks a lot, there are some mistakes but you helped me a lot, rosie's songs are great, wedding is also very beautiful.

I've got the end of the song :

"I never asked you for a
sailboat in the yard,
that fancy dress to wear or
a ceiling made of stars, and
all I got was just this broken heart from you"
( and a child's voice at the very end: "I'm done." )

and I'm quite sure it's right, if someone want to add some correction to the song feel free too! :D
I need to emphasize that those are not MY transcribed lyrics. Victoria_King posted them on another thread, and I just copied and pasted. I can't take credit for her work there.

But yes, Rosie Thomas is great. I like Bicycle, Tricycle.

I dont know, but I'm pretty sure that the first line it's not "Like a child", it's really "I guess". And thank you SOO much for the sailboat part, me and my friend had been working on the for liek EVER! we thought it was "Simple memory of" lol <her doings. thanks tho

You're welcome!!!! :smiley:
By the way, I heard that Alias soundtrack is going to be available at the end of November in France :P :D :P :D , is it already for sale in the US?

annea82 said:
You're welcome!!!! :smiley:
By the way, I heard that Alias soundtrack is going to be available at the end of November in France :P :D :P :D , is it already for sale in the US?
YEP!!! It looks so good! I saw it and held it in my hands the other day, but I couldn't buy it cause I'm getting it for christmas. ;)

if someone hasn't answered your question kylo4 i found the alias soundtrack at Music World, under tv shows/ movie sound tracks. it costs $26.99 and there are i think 30 songs or something, including one called, It's not the CIA

i cracked up when i saw that one :lol:

ps. can anyone tell me the name of the song played in the backgroung of when Vaughn was in the hospital after he and syd were tested for the illness in season 2 when syd first met alice?
i loved that song, it was so beautiful and it made me cry! lol

thanx ;)

Back