Macgyver!

S

Sarah

Who else likes this show, am I the only one?? I know its kinda cheesee but IMO it is really cute.

Oh my gosh you are definitely not the only one! I absolutely loved the show and still do. (the reruns) And I definitely had a crush on Richard Dean Anderson (that was his name, right?)
My dad and I always watched it, and then would later try and pull a "Macgyver" with a swiss army knife and duct tape!

btvaughn said:
Oh my gosh you are definitely not the only one! I absolutely loved the show and still do. (the reruns) And I definitely had a crush on Richard Dean Anderson (that was his name, right?)
My dad and I always watched it, and then would later try and pull a "Macgyver" with a swiss army knife and duct tape!
LOL! Oh, yeah I have a crush on RDA. LOL, Im always making jokes about the "Sweet Swiss Army Knife" and those "duct tape miracles" lol, I love Macgyver! HEHE...

I love that show too, but I don't remember everything because I was really little ! I remember that my sister was inlove with McGyver and we sang the theme together !

Sunfire_77 said:
LMAO! I tried to make binoculars out od toilet paper rolls
I think I tried the same, and perhaps there was an incident where I wanted to hang on to a helicopter flying in the air.....but that is a whole other story! Macgyver was the best!

I think I tried the same, and perhaps there was an incident where I wanted to hang on to a helicopter flying in the air.....but that is a whole other story! Macgyver was the best!

I always LOVED that scene! Corse I never wanted to do that...or maybe not..lol. MAC IS THE BEST!

turnipcouch134 said:
i've never heard of it!
You should definitely watch it.....::sigh:: Mac......
It's on weekdays at 1 eastern time on t.v. land (in fact I was just watching it!)
So what was everyone's favorite episode?

I love the episodes with Murdoch and oh gosh Penny too! Ok so that sounded weird, but those are my favorite ones.
But my all time favorite was the three or four parter, where Mac went back into time to when Merlin and such existed. I loved it!

btvaughn said:
I love the episodes with Murdoch and oh gosh Penny too! Ok so that sounded weird, but those are my favorite ones.
But my all time favorite was the three or four parter, where Mac went back into time to when Merlin and such existed. I loved it!
I know! Penny and murdoc eppy's are the best!

Back