Macgyver!

You can tell me all about it then...I just don't get the chance...and I won't have time this weekend! I have a 24-hour relay and two full days of videotaping with my history group!
Sorry Maccie...but you and Sam will just have to wait!

Wow....I'm reading your family tree and it's getting pretty interesting. But I'm down right proud to be your daughter and have a daddy with MacGyver....nance said he was ugly!!!!! :angry:
I'm too tired to make out with Sam...so it's going to have to wait?

And are you telling me we aren't AA friends? ::sobs uncontrollably:: my mommy hates me!!!!

LMAO! I'm SOO sorry!! WE ARE!! But, I forgot to put your name but I already deleted that! LMAO! It was just a space filler! LMAO! SORRY! I love you baby!!!

Good...I was getting kind of freaked out that my own mom hated me!

But There has been no time for mac lately! It's crazy...I can't wait for summer break!

LMAO! I have bad news..LMAO I married wikky! LMAO, me and mac went our seperate ways! LMAO! dont worry though, I'm having an afair! LMAO!!

:jawdrop: You left Mac.......::gasps over and over and over:: You left Mac.......::still in shock::........You left Mac...........::still can't breathe::............You left Mac.............::still passing out::

What?! My mom broke up with my favorite dad....great, now I have to change my sig!!!!

LMAO, dont do that! GUESS WHAT! I saw sam!! mmmmmm..he was so hot! But, I came to tell you if you read the read the thread in the member lounge you would know that I wont be back. BTW, I just love mac! He's always going to be my favorite..YEAH right like I would leave him! well maybe for sam! LMAO!

BYE! THANKS FOR BEING THERE FOR ME!

TheStringer01.jpg

no sarah no!!!!!! Please don't leave me alone in this thread...and I did read the member lounge thread...you can read what I wrote there earlier today.
And thanks so much for the pic...how awesome is that? mmmmm....Sam and Mac together....both our hubby's...unless you're divorced yet!

And I'm not sure why you're leaving, but I'm trusting it's for the right reasons.
You have no idea how much I'm going to miss you miss sarah mac!
I just might have to start singing again for you!!!

wow...I'm all alone.....sounds like it's going to be a conversation with myself!

::so how was mac?
well I missed it...maybe sarah could help us.
::but sarah's gone
looks like we're going to have to love mac alone!

Bridget! Dont feel alone! I'm not even supossed to be here but I wanted to come and see what was going on in the mac thread! I feel so bad that we can't talk da mac any more! I saw the finale! I downloaded it from kazaa, it was AWSOME, I also saw the first episode and a few others that I missed. They were REALLY good. That reminds me, mac's on in 7 mins..g2g. LOL, I corrutped Brittany (my only offline friend) to like Mac! Last night she said he was cute, lol! I do that to every one..bc mac is the BEST! Well, maybe I can come back every once in a while..I really miss the Mac thread!

Sarah!!!!!! I saw your pm...and I about nearly started crying I wanted to talk to you so much! I'm so glad my mommy decided to come back and visit the mac thread again! It's getting kind of lonely here...I'm assuming you saw my one way conversation...lol....it's pretty pitiful. I think we, or ummm, maybe just I scared them away...uh oh....

Please come back and visit sarah...I miss you so much!

maybe I can come every once in a while...your my only mac buddy! lol..always remember this young grass hopper...Mac RULES!! lol

young grass hopper? lol!...an interesting way too look at it. And even if it is for just a few minutes, please come back, even if it's just to talk mac!

Hey! sup? Jus wanted to see what was going on in the mac thread! MMMM...MACGYVER!! The hottest guy alive..even if hes 52! AH! LOL!

OMg.... this is me
:walks into Tv forum:
OMG LOOK SARAH!!!
:runs into Mac door:
wow, i shoudl really convert ymself into a mac lover
omg, sarah ur in here!!!! i missed u!!!!!

okay this is waht i need from u guys...:

when is mac on....

what channel (name)

yeah ive seen pix and mac is cute... hehehe. very.... my fav was the hockey pic..... (LMAO!)

the hockey pic...::sigh:: wonderful!!!! Did you see the one in this thread Sarah posted....::sigh:: my hubby and hers (I hope you haven't broken things off with him!!!)

But for you Chanel.....it's on tv-land every day at 1 pm (at least that's the one I watch) eastern time.

Today's was quite interesting as was Tuesday's. Did you see it Sarah? He made a lie detector....::sigh:: he's so wonderful!!!! And today's was in an insane asylum.....kept thinking of Alias as well....she must be a female mac.....but nothing is as good as the original! I love MAC!!!!!

Please come again Sarah...you should have seen my talking about you in the friends thread....lol....I kept complaing that I lost my only Mac watcher....not to mention my mommy! They thought nance and I were estranged....bad hombre! we're not estranged....just missing our mommy!

Back