Mad about Ben Mckenzie

Sabella

Cadet
Ok so I thought as my best mate had made the Adam Brody addicts, I should make Mad about Ben, because quite honestly Ben is more adorable than Seth and I wanna find others who prefer Ben to Seth! So if you do then come here and ask me for a number and you shall receive one! Remember this is a thread to discuss Ben/Ryan without getting pushed aside by all the Seth/Adam lovers :D :love:

image117.jpg

Mad about Ben

1# - Me (Sabella)

What? :eek: Grr, I'm in UK haven't seen that yet :cry: I can't wait though :woot: Sure I'll add you (y)

<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>Mad about Ben </span>

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>1# - Me (Sabella)

2# - ms .katejones </span>

3# - Vartanbabe</span>

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>4# - Vaughn's Baby Girl</span>

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>5# - SydAPO05</span>

Yeah! #2! Seriously, though, Ben gets way overshadowed by all the Adam love. Don't get me wrong, AB is cute, but BM is HOT. Plus AB is so taken.

OMG yeah, Ben is definetely the hottie of the OC not Adam (y) :D Although Cinders won't agree, we have long arguements about this lol 😆 My brother told her "Seth looks like a monkey" She was not best pleased as you could imagine :lol: :eek: :angelic: Me and my other friend call him the burnt souffle :angelic: :lol: :thinking: But I love Ryan, he is so sweet and adorable, with the christmas hats, aww, he looked so sweet with the christmas hat on :love: 🤤

i love Benjamin McKenzie, or Ben McKenzie as he is now known. He is just so rugged and sexy and manly and now in season 2 he's getting the dry sarcastic wit as well...ah he's lovely

Back