Mad about Ben Mckenzie

Thanx for the #. I just saw a huge commercial for the OC it was so good! and t looks like BM's hair is going back to it's 1st season hair! well towards the end of the 1st season hair I can't wait

Vartanbabe said:
Thanx for the #. I just saw a huge commercial for the OC it was so good! and t looks like BM's hair is going back to it's 1st season hair! well towards the end of the 1st season hair I can't wait
[post="1308698"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That is good news. He and Sandy have both been looking a little shaggy lately. He's still hot though (BM not Sandy.)

oh god...that picture is so hot. i've been rewatching the first season...i love him...he's just so cute. i love the way his and marissa's relationship builds...he's justthe loveliest bloke ever. i think i might prefer him to Seth now...WOOHOOO!!! Go Ben!!

I think I liked him better in S1 too, mostly because EVERYTHING was better S1. More parties, more fights, more craziness, more angsty Ryan. I love the little sideways look he gives people.

SydAPO05 said:
^^^ I agree with you SAB!!! But it wasnt on last night!! ( Stupid Prez! Stuipd specch that take a whole hour!!)
SYD
[post="1320293"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah that sucked. Bush made me miss out on my weekly dose of BM!

All I'll say is that Ryan is one of the few characters on the show I still like. They ruined S/S for me!

Oh well Ryan will comfort me with his very large biceps. :D

Back