Mad about Ben Mckenzie

my mom is always saying that he's ugly but i think he's totally drool worthy 🤤

i like people that have character in their face (nose) michael vartan and ben :love:

and those biceps of ben's are sooooo..like...wow :angelic: :lol:

Yeah my mum always insults MV she said once that when he's kissing Syd she's surprised her does knocked her across the room with that nose! I just gave her evils :angry:

Sabella!! :hi:
Didn't know you were an OC fan :smiley:

Anyways I thought I'd pop over to this thread and share the love :love: for BM who I have always prefered over Adam Brody (Although Adam's pretty great too :P)

I'll always remember the moment when me and two of my friends first fell for BM...it was during the second ep 'The Model Home' first there was: topless floating in the pool :sigh: and then he worked out on some scaffolding in his wifebeater :sport:
I remember as soon as the episode finished they both texted me in like all capital letters OMG OMG OMG DID YOU SEE HIM ON THE SCAFFOLING!! :notworthy: etc... :lol:

So yeah Ben's hot...end of story :blush:

hot, Hotter, BEN MCKENZIE... *drools*

I haven't been watching The O.C. for such a long time... I think I started at episode 18 of season 1.. but the first thing I recognized was Ben... I just love him... can't wait for season 2... I could watch him 24/7 right now... *sighs*

so, uh... can I please please please have a number???? *puppy eyes*

Sabella!!
Didn't know you were an OC fan

Anyways I thought I'd pop over to this thread and share the love  for BM who I have always prefered over Adam Brody (Although Adam's pretty great too )

I'll always remember the moment when me and two of my friends first fell for BM...it was during the second ep 'The Model Home' first there was: topless floating in the pool  and then he worked out on some scaffolding in his wifebeater 
I remember as soon as the episode finished they both texted me in like all capital letters OMG OMG OMG DID YOU SEE HIM ON THE SCAFFOLING!!  etc... 

So yeah Ben's hot...end of story

Yeah big fan not as big as Alias, but still ... yeah cinders introduced me to it and I introduced her to Alias, so yeah! But BM is so much better! He's so lovely and adorable as Ryan too! :blush: 🤤

hot, Hotter, BEN MCKENZIE... *drools*

I haven't been watching The O.C. for such a long time... I think I started at episode 18 of season 1.. but the first thing I recognized was Ben... I just love him... can't wait for season 2... I could watch him 24/7 right now... *sighs*

so, uh... can I please please please have a number???? *puppy eyes*

Oh my god you have to see the first 17 episodes! :eek:

I'll just add you two now

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Mad about Ben </span>

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>1# - Me (Sabella)

2# - ms .katejones

3# - Vartanbabe

4# - Vaughn's Baby Girl

5# - SydAPO05

6# - trinity_gc

7# - vampirgirl</span>

Sabella said:
Oh my god you have to see the first 17 episodes!  :eek:
[post="1388365"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah, I know!!! I really have to see them... ASAP!! I'm going to buy the DVD with my birthday money... :smiley:
I saw Viva Las Vegas yesterday... definitely a great episode... but I still think he should have taken off his shirt... *coughing fits* :angelic:

thankies for my number, Sabella!!!

Back