Mad at Vaughn?

Is anyone else really mad at Vaughn for going out with Alice? If you think about it Will is a much better friend, and although I'm a S/V shipper, im starting to lean toward Will. Vaughn is soooooooooooo mean! :madfire:

sometimes i wonder how much there really is to vaughn and alice...only SHE refers to herself as vaughn's girlfriend...and until syd let's him explain we'll never know exactly what's going on....

Vaughn is Sydney's handler so he thinks that he should maintain a professional distance between himself and Sydney. It's hard for him. He doesn't want to stop being her handler because she's in such a dangerous job and he wants to watch over her, but if he doesn't he feels uncomfortable about approaching her romantically. But I don't think that it's fair to Alice if he sees her although he doesn't feel any real attachment to her. It really is the same sort of situation we saw with Will and Jenny last season.

verdantheart said:
Vaughn is Sydney's handler so he thinks that he should maintain a professional distance between himself and Sydney. It's hard for him. He doesn't want to stop being her handler because she's in such a dangerous job and he wants to watch over her, but if he doesn't he feels uncomfortable about approaching her romantically. But I don't think that it's fair to Alice if he sees her although he doesn't feel any real attachment to her. It really is the same sort of situation we saw with Will and Jenny last season.
yeah.. that bar scene was killing me.. u jknow that they should be together..but dang work...vaughn and syd forever..

oh yeah i was totally bummmmmmmed about that
i am hoping that hes treating her well since her dad died. but by going to a bar? hellllllooooooooooo?!?!?

she was just out of high school... yup thats pretty young...will should move on too.. did u see the way will looked at vaughn and syd at the bar.. think he has the idea that there is something there..

oh Will will know soon that there is something between syd and Vaughn we'll see soon. don't wanna spoil it for ppl who don't like spoilers :D
--Mandy

I hate when i see Alice and Vaughn together :banghead: Vaughn what are you thinking Sydney is much more prettyer then her!!That relationship is totally :lame:

Call me crazy, but I absolutely LOVED the bar scene!!! The UST was there, and when Syd and Vaughn looked back at eachother, it was perfect!

I really REALLY want to know what is going on between Vaughn and Alice, though. Syd, just shut up and let the man talk!! And Vaughn, you just need to tell Syd - she so wants you!!

:P

vaughneya said:
oh yeah i was totally bummmmmmmed about that
i am hoping that hes treating her well since her dad died. but by going to a bar? hellllllooooooooooo?!?!?
Maybe he took Alice out to get her out of the house but I guess he could have taken her to a movie or family restaurant. :lol: It could of been Alice's decision to where they decided to go.

Also, maybe Vaughn was thinking of breaking it off w/ her but than her dad passed away. How would that look your dad dies and than your boyfriend dumps ya right after? Not good at all.

I really think that Alice should be limited to conversations and not seen. Like how you have some characters on some shows that are always talked about but never seen. She could be Phantom Alice or something. :lol:

I'm a huge S/V shipper but I'm not mad at all at Vaughn.We don't know what's really happening with Alice,I tend to think she's only a friend.

I'm a bit mad at Syd coz she should keep her mouth shut once in a while. :angry:

And I think Vaughn should find a way to stop her from cutting him off.
==== :ermm: :error: :( :shh: :shh: :shh: :argue: :light: :kissme: :love:

I'm not mad at Vaughn.

We don't know if he's evening dating Alice.

I can't be mad at him for being nice to Alice. They do have "history."

Syd hasn't shown him that's she interested. She will show him and then it'll be "Alice who?"

I think that if you're mad at Vaughn your being malipulated, since that is exactly what the writers want. They don't want to do Syd and Vaughn so they are trying to destory Vaughn's character being making him date Alice. That whole scene and Alice is felgercarb. We deserve better.

No I'm not mad at Vaughn. I'm mad at JJ Abrams.

If Vaughn spends time with Alice because he, as her friend, is helping her through a tough time, then no one in his/her right mind can fault him for that. However, if Vaughn has been and still is dating Alice, then I am a little disappointed in him. This is not to say that he shouldn't be dating Alice but rather that he shouldn't be sending Syd mixed signals while dating Alice.

The nature of Vaughn's relationship with Alice is still quite unclear for the time being. And I quite suspect the writers purposedly keep it that way. (If I had to bet, however, I'd lay odds against a romantic relationship.)

Could someone explain to me what "UST" stands for? By the way, my view is that, like someone said, Vaughn is in love with Syd (naturally - look at the Cap Ferrat scene!!!) but he is also a loyal CIA agent and it is easier for him to follow protocol when he has Alice. She's like an excuse for him not to follow his heart and break the rules. But how long can that last?? I guess we'll all see 12th january...merry xmas yall

UST = Underlying Sexual Tension

And Kit, I totally agree - I think the writers are purposely being vague regarding the whole V/A situation - and I'm also betting there is nothing romantic going on between them this season.

Back