Mafia 2

I tried the demo out and really enjoyed it. It sorta had an GTA feel to it in a sense but really solid gameplay. I definitely suggest this one to anyone looking for a good shooter.

Nah that's okay. I'm not sure if anyone else knows much about it but it is being advertised everywhere near me.

I just finished Mafia 2 for the PC about three days ago. The funny thing is that I never played the first Mafia game. However, I really enjoyed this game and it has to be one my favorite games of all time.

I love the first mission of the game when Vito storms in Sicily to take down some bad guys. Just watch out for the cops as they can get really annoying at times.

Mafia 2 is a nice action game .When ever I have a time I play this game .I like the graphics as well as the weapon of the game .The stages are also interesting .

I like to play games. Mafia 2 is a good action game. Mafia 2 is a action and uncompromising mob story make for an impressive and violent adventure. Mafia 2 is a best game with high technical marks and a compelling story tailored for an adult audience.

Back