Maggie and Glenn Search Party

Sheldon

Dreamsmasher

This photo released earlier this week seems to show the group that has left the prison in search of Maggie and Glenn. Solid group, but seems to really weaken who is left at the prison. Axel, Carol, Beth, Carl and Hershel. I am impressed the group has taken to Oscar, but when he shot Andrew he did prove himself.

Attachments

• headingsomewhere.jpg
    headingsomewhere.jpg
    355 KB · Views: 146
I think, despite the fact of how much I hate the little freakin turd, that he has their little cell block on lock down, they've cleared out much of the surrounding areas, and I'm sure Rick and the group has a big pep talk with him to prepare him to take charge until Rick gets back. That or idk xD

Carl.... :cautious:

He seriously needs to die. Although after shooting his mom, I think he has cemented his spot on the show. Which sucks.

Yea, like I've said once before lol, He should've died long time ago, he's had many chances, on the highway, CDC, getting shot, in the prison. What more do you need :P

Ya know, there's plenty of reasons Carl has for us to hate him. Yet, he's still a kid. (An back-sassing child who would need a back hand every once in a while) I could never in real life hope for a child to die in real life. Especially be eaten alive. That's a very painful death and I would prefer a quick painless one so. :S

Back