Magical Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylo4

Cadet
Now this may sound stupid, or it may not, but I've decided to do my own column, but before shutting this down. *Ahem* AliasAlias, I just want you to think about it. The way I see it, I've always wanted to be unique, so I can express that in this column. If you want to read it, than post it, otherwise, I'll cancel this column right away. Also, I've come up with some weird and useless facts that I'd like to share with you.

- The [Linkin' Park] aqlbum is 36:43 long. I've listened to the whole entire album around 70 times. (Really?) So if you add that up, (which I did with my trusty calculator) that's 2520:3010 seconds of listening time.

-Why are there ants but no uncles?
-If breaking a commandment makes you go to hell, then killing a bug, (which is breaking one of the commandments) will that make you go to hell?
-The evolution and creation of human kind still remains a mystery. But sometimes, you've just gotta believe in the big bang theory.
-If you add up all of the hours that you've probably spent reading. It's most likely more than 1 month. (That's counting you reading 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.)
-We spend an average of 16 years of our lives attending school, here's the breakdown.

-10 years in Elementary school. (Counting Junior and Senior kindergarden.
-4 years in High-School.
-Maybe 4 years or more in either University, or Collage. (By the way, for me, it'll be University.)

-If you think about it, you've probably spent more than 5 months, (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) watching movies.
-If you round it off, if you've seen every episode of Alias, that means that you've watched about 46 hours of Alias. (As Neo likes to say, whoa!)
-I've looked at how many hours that I've played video games in most of my video game files. In Grand Theft Auto: Vice City alone, I've played around 75-80 hours. (That's just one of the many games that I have.)
-Think about how much food and drink that we have consumed over the years. Now that's a lot of food.

That's it for now. More later.
kylo4

kylo4 said:
Now this may sound stupid, or it may not, but I've decided to do my own column, but before shutting this down. *Ahem* AliasAlias, I just want you to think about it.
:blink: How rude. You're lucky I'm not locking this thread for that comment alone. ;) Some respect is much appreciated.

Sorry AliasAlias, I didn't mean to offend. I just thought that you'd close iot down because you wouldn't think it appropriate or anything. Sorry bout that. You have my apologies. I'll write some more today. I guarantee it.
kylo4

Wow, you like it that much eh? Well, I'll have more in about a half hour, to an hour.
kylo4

AliasALIAS said:
kylo4 said:
Now this may sound stupid, or it may not, but I've decided to do my own column, but before shutting this down. *Ahem* AliasAlias, I just want you to think about it.
:blink: How rude. You're lucky I'm not locking this thread for that comment alone. ;) Some respect is much appreciated.
lmao...and this is kinda retarded but whatever thats juss what i think

Okay, here's more.

I figure that I mind as well reveal some things about myself. Since this topic is labelled as Magical Me.
Okay, where to begin. I got a lava lamp for my birthday. Okay, I'll skip to the point. Lol. I got an Elektra bobblehead for my birthday. I have over 60 pictures of Jennifer Garner on my wall. I have tons of magazine covers that Jennifer Garner's on, and I sometimes can never shut up about either Jennifer Garner, or Alias.

I now write for my school paper, about entertainment, and T.V.. So you know that I'll be sure to mention Alias in there. Also, (now this is sort of really personal, about girls and stuff) the only time I feel as if I'm really accepted by sweet girls, is when I'm on allalias.com For e.g. Nance, SydB_JenG, bondgal2007 etc. But at school, usually for girls that I like, I write love letters or songs or maybe even poetry if I'm up to it. Also, I don't kiss ass, and I'm really shallow. But that's just how I am, I also have a secret crush on the singer Amy Lee from Evanescence. I really like SydB_JenG a.k.a. Mo. As you can see under my signature. Another thing that I wanted to mention was that I'm writing about her in my fanfic Fallen, so be sure to read it when you get the chance.

Well, that's all for now, I'll be away for the weekend, but I'll try to post more up as soon as possible.
kylo4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back