Season 2 MAJOR MAJOR THE TELLING SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! This is so exciting! 11 more days!

It's gonna be so great seeing Vaughn smash Sark's head against the table... Vaughn gets his retribution. :D

ames723 said:
But, question.....from what i've been reading, obviously Dixon does not die, so what's the strain on Syd and Vaughn's relationship
?

yeah im wondering the same thing but maybe or what i have been saying all along is that he kills francie or something along those lines! but ugh you never know it could be soemthing completely different!
I hadn't ever really thought of that...interesting. But by him killing Freplica, would syd be mad considering she's bad? Ok, so maybe he killed her before discovering...that would be a serious strain. However, you have to look at the fact that Freplica is obviously still alive because she is sent out to kill Will.

felgercarb felgercarb felgercarb!! LMAO!! Why can't I stay away from spoilers!! LMAO!! OMG though!! I can't wait!!!! Shame on me...I just ruined Alias for myself ^_^

ok im really excited about the next episode thats gonna be on tonight(i dont kno wat its called tho. sry i forget easily) but the spoiler that was here, is that a spoiler for the episode tonight???

I know you all saw the promo for the finale episdoes. I recorded it and watched the promo in slow motion because it was hard to see that the man Syd pulled up from the tie was Vaughn. The shot before showed Will and then the love scene. I got scared for a second. Now I really can't wait!! Eek! :eek: :D :P :blush:

I know! I was kind of scared that that was Will that Sydney was pulling towards her, but it's our boy Vaughn! :D That scene should be really interesting to see.

omg i cant wait!!! yeah i was like who is she pulling at cause i thought it was will too but so it is vaughn!! yah and what is she doin to that other guy in the promo?! she looks like a hooker or something?hmm that should interestin to see what that is about!! :thinking: :woot:

OMG i can't wait... even though i want to see this eppy SOOOO badly, i dun want the season to end :( :( omg but anywayz. it sounds really good! :D
I CAN'T WAIT

yeah ames, I totally was scared that it was will sydney was pulling towards her, but thankfully its vaughn. And at the end there, she's being a dominatrix it's looking like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back