Season 5 MAJOR NEWS!

spoiler about Vaughn's return, click to read and view the article. I'm attatching the article my friend scanned. For some reason images don't work behind spoiler tags...

It was confirmed that vaughn is coming back as a ghost.
[attachment=21877:attachment]

it's ok Jaimie, this is a spoiler thread so no need to use tags :smiley:

and wow, she's due any minute now :blink: i doubt that's true considering she's still shooting right now and she has a week and a half to go before she goes on maturnity leave :P

Eh- when I first heard the ghost spoilers I was like WTF, but really this is Alias. We've had clones and zombies and people melting and giant red balls of doom and killer bees, so I guess it shouldn't surprise me that there are going to be ghosts too.

But I'm still pretty disappointed.

I guess it shouldn't surprise me that there are going to be ghosts too.

But I'm still pretty disappointed.

Wait a minute. There's a HUGE difference between a ghost and a DREAM - everything I've read says it will be in a dream - which means that Vaughn could be alive or dead.

Here's what I think - I think it will be a dream in the upcoming episode, but it will leave us with some kind of hint that Vaughn is alive - and Vaughn IS still alive, and Jack, Dixon, and Weiss are all in on it. But Vartan will only be in the upcoming episode and one other one this season. It seems most likely that when Vartan gets back from his new movie and JGar gets back from maternity leave, they'll film a finale in which they reunite and give everyone the satisfaction of having them all together. Predictable, yes, but satisfying.

well, I can't say I didn't tell you all so

spoilerfix.com said:
11/08 - I hear [Vartan is] definitely done with Alias... At least for this season. [Vaughn is dead.] Source: Kristin on E!Online

I myself am thrilled.

Can't say I'm too thrilled about that spoiler. ^^^^

This is turning out to be another X-Files incident. Awesome show, unpreferred exit....by some....

I am very disappointed. I don't completely believe this, but if it's true, I think it's terrible that the S/V fans, like me, will not get the satisfaction of seeing them through the rest of the show (if this is the last season, which it very well may be). After 4 yrs, he dies, and all move on, even Sydney. I am still hopeful he's alive and will come back for a satisfying amount of time to give fans what they deserve. I don't know if I'll watch anymore until then. It was horrible judgment to have him leave and it would be worse if he never comes back. No matter how unrealistic, bring him back!

if he comes back as a ghost it's by far the worst thing ever!!!!! COME ON!!!! a GHOST!
to quote rachel on friends:
"Isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch spit-on-your-neck fantastic?"

Back