Season 5 MAJOR SPOILER WITHIN

dicksun

Cadet
I read in the new TV Guide, an article about Alias and the fourth season. It says, "Brace yourself Lauren haters! This season will also include an appearance by Vaughn's presumed dead wife. Things only get worse for Vaughn when he discovers that the death of his saintly CIA agent dad didn't quite happen the way he thought it did.”

Speculation continues to mount on whether Lauren will reappear in flashbacks, dream sequences, or if she'll just be back as in the Francinator. I read something about her being frozen... No clue when the episode will air this season. Stay tuned.

Also, this just in...

Lena Olin has come out to say that her agent misrepresented her, causing the confusion between her and JJ and the reappearance of her character Irina. ***This is her version of the ordeal according to a transcript from a local television/news reporter. Lena went on to say that she fired her agent because of the mess they created and that she would love to come back to ALIAS for a two-part episode. The entire season took too much time away from her family she cited as the reason for her not returning for a full season.

The reason this is coming out now is because she's currently filming a new movie in Sweden, and also that the second season of ALIAS is only NOW airing there. I think it began in October or around then.

Her words... "It was fun...I loved my character...When I catch the episodes on TV, I think it would be fun to make a guest appearance, but no more than two episodes."

The entire scoop can be found at www.lenaolin.net

I had heard that Melissa George had filmed an episode, but it may just be a dream sequence (or nightmare). I haven't heard that she's coming back to the show.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! WTF She can't come back, there's no way Lauren is alive!!!! She is dead, frozen but definetly dead!!!!! But if she isn't then I might have to go :bond: :sniper: on her. Or on JJ. Please don't let her come back!!!!!

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: OMG!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: LAUREN'S COMING BACK???!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! BRING HER ON NOW!!!!!!!!YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: long live S/L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!

IM THE BIGGEST LAUREN, FAN, NO ONE TRY TO BEAT ME COS IT AINT POSSIBLE.. but if jj bring her back in the "flesh" well and truly alive i mihgt have to have a hissy fit... bc its just TOO much...

but bring on the dream or flashback :smiley:

yeah bring on the dreams and nightmares all the more reason for syd to comfort him and be all fluffy and cute!! yeah im a s/v shipper all the way!!! everything is s/v!!! bring it on lauren!! we're ready for you....

well, you know, i acutally wanna see her return alive so she can sort of redeem for her sins and give vaughn some closure. Maybe Lauren will finally turn good and help APO like sloane did...., who knows rite?

Yay!! I think that would be so cool. Even though I hated Lauren, I think it would be really good for her to come back for at least a couple of episodes. I would make it interesting especially to see how Sydney and Vaughn react. I know she is dead and frozen, but on alias you know anything can happen. :woot:

My impression is that it's probably a quick cameo/shot of her. I'm not going to worry. JJ knows how much people feel about her.

i like melissa george a lot, i think that they should have given her a different role on alias, because i miss her, but i definitely don't want lauren back!!!!! 👎

I'm not too worried about this. I think I heard that she will come back in a dream or something like that. Someone said that we would be able to see her but not hear her, I believe.

I can't wait to see how Vaughn's daddy really died and how he finds out.
Also in TV guide it says "One of our main characters makes a big sacrifice in the middle of the season. It's a life-threatening choice that will have significant repercussions"
I couldn't believe it. I really want to know what it is! :eek:
Anyone have an ideas????

OK The deal with this is that Lauren is dead when she is seen. Explanation inside spoiler tags

In "A Man of his Word," Sark, as his price tag for helping the CIA track down Anna Espinosa, asks Vaughn to do something "despicable" (we dunno what exactly), involving Lauren's buried corpse.

lomarambor said:
long live S/L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!
Oh yeah!!! :naughty:

ReedCordial bandit said:
IM THE BIGGEST LAUREN, FAN, NO ONE TRY TO BEAT ME COS IT AINT POSSIBLE..
[post="1189729"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Um, Jess, you're wrong. I AM THE BIGGEST LAUREN FAN. So there!!!

BUT YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: I read this in TV Guide today and just ran down the hall and yelled at my mom, "LAUREN IS GOING TO BE ON ALIAS!!!!!!!". I'm so happy. It would be better with a flashback, but you never know.

And UA, that spoiler that you hid...is...interesting.

It all sounds interesting. I am glad Sark is back. We all love to hate him. I wonder what Vaughn is up to? He went towards the dark side a little and seems different ever since.

Back