Season 5 MAJOR SPOILER WITHIN

OOoh can't wait for Lauren to come back, she was a great character. And as always can't wait to see Sark back. Yea I hope Vaughn gets a bit darker this year, then maybe he will be an interesting character. *crosses fingers*

Vaughn said:
[post="1190332"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]

i feel the same! i dont see how she could have survived though unless she pulls an Allison Doren on us and survives like 4 gun shots! :lol:

It would be cool if she returned in a flashback.. but since i really want to see S/V together i dont want Vaughn to go all crazy again cuz that just hurts Sydney and I like seeing her smiling rather than crying! And shes been smiling alot lately!

ew that spoiler is weeeeird... do you know which number episode that is? Sounds like a pretty interesting one! and YAY for Sark... i missed that guy! even though i hate him.. ^_^

I don't really like the idea of Lauren coming back :angry:. But if its for a good storyline then its ok. I just hope its in like a dream sequence kind of way. If not she better not screw anything up for syd and vaughn. I love the idea about then finding out more things about how the way Vaughn's dad died. :smiley:

ReedCordial bandit said:
NAH UH KAT.... ME ME ME ME ME :P you dont even have a lauren av....

:P
[post="1191230"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Me. ^_^ I might not have a Lauren av, but I have MG in my sig!!!!!!!!! HA!

UncoveringAlias said:
OK The deal with this is that Lauren is dead when she is seen. Explanation inside spoiler tags

In "A Man of his Word," Sark, as his price tag for helping the CIA track down Anna Espinosa, asks Vaughn to do something "despicable" (we dunno what exactly), involving Lauren's buried corpse.
[post="1190372"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yah, I heard that too! So, logically, it should be a dream sequence, or her actual corpse. Gross.

Sark wants to see her body so Vaughn goes and shows it to him and it has a shot of her lying there that is what the Lauren apperance is. Remember Kristen said "We will see her but not hear her"

MarshallforPresident said:
Hmmm this sounds good. I would like to see the darker side of Vaughn. Just not to intense in that it ruins his character.
[post="1194861"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, I really enjoyed it at the tail end of S3 when he almost entirely lost it. Not that I mind the Syd/Vaughn romance, I don't, but i'd hate to see them get back together & him just become all soppy over her. Lauren has darkened his soul, like Irina darkened Jack's & Vaughn musn't lose that...

If you like that, then check out my other scoop on Lena Olin, "NEW Lena Olin Scoop - Her Words - What happened? And will she come back?" You can read it as soon as the webmaster proofs it and posts it online :smiley:

dicksun

dicksun said:
If you like that, then check out my other scoop on Lena Olin, "NEW Lena Olin Scoop - Her Words - What happened? And will she come back?" You can read it as soon as the webmaster proofs it and posts it online :smiley:

dicksun
[post="1195247"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The entire scoop can be found on lenaolin.net - Lena says that her agent misrepresented her, which caused the confusion between her and JJ. This is her version of the ordeal according to a transcript from a local television/news reporter. Lena went on to say that she fired her agent because of the mess they created and that she would love to come back to ALIAS for a two-part episode. The entire season took too much time away from her family she cited as the reason for her not returning for a full season.

The reason this is coming out now is because she's currently filming a new movie in Sweden, I believe. AND the second season of ALIAS is only NOW airing there. I think it began in October or around then. Her words... "It was fun...I loved my character...It would be fun to make a guest appearance, but no more than two episodes."

mozart_180 said:
Sark wants to see her body so Vaughn goes and shows it to him and it has a shot of her lying there that is what the Lauren apperance is. Remember Kristen said "We will see her but not hear her"
[post="1194207"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The question is 'why'. Why does Sark feel the need to show Vaughn Lauren's body??

dicksun said:
The entire scoop can be found on lenaolin.net - Lena says that her agent misrepresented her, which caused the confusion between her and JJ. This is her version of the ordeal according to a transcript from a local television/news reporter. Lena went on to say that she fired her agent because of the mess they created and that she would love to come back to ALIAS for a two-part episode. The entire season took too much time away from her family she cited as the reason for her not returning for a full season.

The reason this is coming out now is because she's currently filming a new movie in Sweden, I believe. AND the second season of ALIAS is only NOW airing there. I think it began in October or around then. Her words... "It was fun...I loved my character...It would be fun to make a guest appearance, but no more than two episodes."
[post="1195305"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

omg thats awesome news!! so after her movie, is she really thinking of coming back? i mean just for an episode or two.. but that would still be AMAZING! I didnt think she was ever gonna come back, but now theres hope!! ::sigh:: :D

Back