MAJOR SPOILERS – Video & Photos As Major Character Returns

Sheldon

Dreamsmasher
Can’t Say I Didn’t Warn You!!! Spoilers Ahead!!!

The Walker Stalkers listeners, Joey Nash and his sister, Cindy Nash Sumner, have provided Walking Dead fans with some amazing Season 3 spoilers concerning a certain neighbor of Rick’s. Scanning the message boards, the character that people have been hoping to see is returning – Morgan! Many people have been debating the footage within the Season 3 Return Teaser Trailer and in what town Rick, Michonne and Carl are standing.

According to Joey and Cindy, the following photographs and video were taken on September 11, 2012 in Grantville, Georgia. The photos speak for themselves. It’s appears that there may be a confrontation with Morgan but the outcome is unknown. We’ve also included a short video that was taken that same day, which shows a walker walking down the middle of the street.​

Attachments

• morgan-walking-dead-1024x576.jpg
    morgan-walking-dead-1024x576.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 101
  • Morgan-rooftop-2.jpg
    Morgan-rooftop-2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 108
  • Morgan-rooftop-3.jpg
    Morgan-rooftop-3.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 78
  • Morgan-rooftop-5.jpg
    Morgan-rooftop-5.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 79
  • no-guilt-you-know-that.jpg
    no-guilt-you-know-that.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 78
  • strecher.jpg
    strecher.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Tower.jpg
    Tower.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 80
I am so happy to see that Morgan will make another appearance! Hopefully he gets to live though, he seems like a nice well rounded guy and it would be a shame to just kill him off so fast after finally meeting again. Rick needs to see another friendly face and I wonder if Morgan's kid is with him also, haven't seen a screenshot of him yet so I wonder if they might make it where he got killed or something? :eek:

Back