Season 2 MAJOR SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes: I know why Caplan's wife is in the cell. She works for SVR the Russian CIA, and married Caplan 7 years ago to get info, kinda like Irina but loves him. UmmSyd gives Vaughn a drawer to put his clothes in! :woot: Dixson's wife is killed in a car when it explodes at the aend of the show, and Evil Francie kills her. :angry: Caplan is really NSA! Well, g2g byes!

So THAT's why Syd goes after Caplan, the two familes share a lot, I was wondering just what that was....I KNEW DIANE WAS THE NEXT TO DIE!!! :lol:

Ok, this is a bit :eek:fftopic: but before deciding i wanted to work for the CIA, I was considering working at the NSA...

kylo4 said:
How did you find out all of this information?
...Bondgal2007 must of either already watched the episode or checked the spoiler section at an Alias Website... I'm guessing.

Diane dies? Thats a shame. I need to know who faux-francie is. I'm dieing to know! MUST KNOW! "I KNOW"...the first thing that comes to my mind courtesy of the Jen G episide of SNL

I know this is gonig to be a stupid question, but what is the NSA?? Is it like National Sercurity Agentcie or somthing like that. HEY! sorry if it was a stupid question, I am a blonde and I cant help it, so sue me!

THe NSA is National Secruity Agency and their job is to coordinates, directs, and performs highly specialized activities to protect U.S. information systems and produce foreign intelligence information. Is they are like CIA sidekick.

I can view the eppies a day early cause my Aunt had a special satelite so I got to see it a day early! My parents are cheap and go with Delta so I only get 500 channels when they get over 1000!

I can view the eppies a day early cause my Aunt had a special satelite so I got to see it a day early! My parents are cheap and go with Delta so I only get 500 channels when they get over 1000!

Kewl you are so lucky!

lol. yeah that was an interesting episode. i'm so sad though that dixon's wife gets blown up. I know why she was blown up, but just why??

Some people have these amazing satellites that allow them to see the episodes sometimes even a FULL DAY in advance....isn't that amazingly cool?? I would love to be that lucky....they say that some satelites have over 1000 channels to show all day long.....talk about a "shut-in"...hehe

aliaschick820 said:
lol. yeah that was an interesting episode. i'm so sad though that dixon's wife gets blown up. I know why she was blown up, but just why??
:confused: I think sloane ordered dixon's wife dead since he killed emily. maybe its poetic justice to him. he want sdixon to suffer like he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back