Make an episode of Alias as a play!

:thud: YES!!! Syd's thoughts!! That would be awesome!!!! And I guess I'm too much into the mindset of the television series :P I'll have to bang that out of my head :banghead: :lol:

Alright!!!! I can't wait to get started :jump:

Go for it, then. Put something up. First draft doesn't have to be perfect. If we just write what we think is cool, however long it is, we'll have a draft in no time. I suggest we kind of write one after the other. So after you write the thoughts & I start the Syd/Sark scene, you add when I finish & i'll add when you finish. That way it's fair.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. (y)

AJB said:
I suggest we kind of write one after the other. So after you write the thoughts & I start the Syd/Sark scene, you add when I finish & i'll add when you finish. That way it's fair.
[post="1250473"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sounds good to me :D

Here's mine! It's sort of short but...

Darkness

Sydney Bristow: sounds tired, talks slowly: What? Where am I? Am I outside? How could that be? I was breaking into the lab to recover Irina's body. That's all I remember. Wait. They hit me with a tranquilizer. I remember a slur of words: Irina, Rambaldi, prophecy, Awakening.... The Followers must have put me here. But why? Was it to fulfill a prophecy? Are they going to torture me? What's this? Is that...Vaughn? Vaughn...Vaughn, wake up. It's me! It's...SARK?! Lights come up. It is morning, and greenery surrounds the stage. Sydney is taken aback at Sark's unconscious body.

Ooo, this is my 300th post :lol:

Pretty good. Here goes:

(Syd looks around at her surroundings. She sees the greenery. She sees the room is square, some kind of cube. It has a strange glow, darkly green. The room is illuminated dimly by it. Syd is in shock at the fact Sark is unconscious over the small room with her.)

SYD(to herself): Sark...what the hell are you doing here?. What the hell am I doing here?. What is this place?...

(Syd begins to look at the wall nearest to her. Though the dim glow prevents her from seeing much, she does make out that the walls appear to be etched with symbols, and writing that looks very much like Italian.)

SARK: I believe it's some kind of cube.

(The sudden response startles Syd. She turns and sees Sark lying now with his eyes open, having regained consciousness.)

SARK: It's lovely to see you again, Sydney.

(Anger in her eyes, Syd moves towards Sark as he gets to his feet and pushes him up against the wall.)

SYD: What the hell is going on, Sark?. What is this place?. And don't try telling me you don't know what is happening here!

SARK: Whatever I say, it's doubtful you'll believe it given our previous encounters. You just don't seem able to trust me, despite everything we've been through together.

SYD: Is it any wonder?. You've lied to me since the first day we met, and you're still doing it now. Now, where the hell are we?...

(Sark says nothing as Syd moves away from pinning him up the wall. He begins to look around, observing the symbols and the writing on the wall.)

SARK: I think perhaps this might begin to answer your question.

(Sark shows her where he was looking at. The symbol is the <O>, which Syd of course recognises.)

SYD: The Eye of Rambaldi.

SARK: I think it's safe to assume our current plight has something to do with Rambaldi's true aim.

SYD: Or his prophecy.

SARK: Yes, his prophecy. The one to which you are intrinsically linked. With Nadia, of course. How is your sister, by the way?. It seems so long since the last time I saw her.

SYD: The last time you saw her, you tried to kill her. All because of gorram Rambaldi! I just can't get him out of my life, can I?...

(Sark detects a note of frustration/sadness when she says this. He knows he can exploit it...)

Over to you, my fellow writer... :D

Argh. Every time I try to write something, I can't think of anything :lol: Sorry :blush:

I have to take a break from this site to focus on school. So I might not be on until May. (n)

I really like what you wrote! I just wish I could think of what to write!

Sorry again.

facade47 said:
Argh.  Every time I try to write something, I can't think of anything :lol:  Sorry :blush:

I have to take a break from this site to focus on school.  So I might not be on until May. (n)

I really like what you wrote!  I just wish I could think of what to write!

Sorry again.
[post="1258859"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Nah, don't worry about it. I'm a writer by trade, so it comes easy to me. Your start was good though. :D

I tell you what, i'll keep adding bits when I get the time & if anyone else wants to help they can, but then when you do come back on the forum, and if you want to add something, just do it!...

Just remember we came up with this idea together, so you'll already get some of the credit for the finished thing. (y)

This is one of the most amazing ideas i've seen in a long time. I would love to help in some way. I really enjoy writing and this seems like something that I would enjoy being a part of.

Ok, here goes, I guess it's not so bad coming from the 13 year old :smiley:

Part 2.

Sark: Well, all things aside, it looks like you and me are in this situation together. We may as well try and figure out how to proceed.

(Sydney sighs, frustrated)

Sydney: fine, but don’t expect me to like it. I trust you about as far as I can throw you.

Sark: Last time I checked, you were very… able-bodied

(Sydney glares at him, refusing to be baited. She moves around the edge of the cube, her hands scanning the wall, looking for something)

Sark: What are you doing?

(Sark moves to follow her)

Sydney: angrily: What do you think! I’m looking for a trigger of some kind

Sark: You don’t suppose the people that put us here, these ‘Followers’ would have thought of that?

(Sydney ignores him. She continues running her hands over the wall, but stops suddenly. She turns to look at him)

Sydney: sharply: How do you know about the followers?

(His eyes darken and Sark’s voice seems to hold something hostile)

Sark: Your not the only one who can’t seem to escape Rambaldi.

(Slightly confused and taken aback by his behavior, Sydney gives him a quizzical look and turns back to look at the wall. Suddenly the room begins to shake. A wall slides back to reveal a passage way)

not so sure about a room shaking in a play, but anyway :smiley:
Sorry it's so short, it's kinda all I could come up with, now I re-read it it's kinda OOC too.

and tony I'm half english so i'm kinda laid back too :D

Well done, I like it. You write Sark well, I can hear his voice in my head.

And I like the Cube shaking. It's Rambaldi, we can do anything!. :D

Hmmm, where can this passage lead them?. Leave it with me...

Sorry I didn't reply so soon!
first, thank you! It's it's probably the highest compliment a person can get from a fic reader when they can here the characters voice in there head. And second I can't wait to see what you come up with! and your right, it is rambaildi the options are endless :D

Hey!! I'm back! Sorry I've been out so long. And all this time, I still can't think of what to write :lol:

Are you two still going to keep up with this?

I'll try writing the next part. Maybe I can actually think of something :lol:

Back