Make and break a code

Ok.....maybe im thinking this wrong, but the first person that posted this used the code that you were given a sentence and you had to rip some of the words apart and get the message out of that. and if im right my point is that when Syd was talking to Vaughn on the phone she didnt do it what way......she said something like "i should use a slower film strip" (or something along those lines) and Vaughn took the first letter from every word and got "Russia" out of it implying that Syd was going to Russia. But im pretty sure the part were you rip the words apart come from Irenas earings and Syd figures it out like that. maybe im wrong but it was just kinda lingering in my head for a while and id see if i was right.

shotput25ash said:
Ok.....maybe im thinking this wrong, but the first person that posted this used the code that you were given a sentence and you had to rip some of the words apart and get the message out of that.  and if im right my point is that when Syd was talking to Vaughn on the phone she didnt do it what way......she said something like "i should use a slower film strip" (or something along those lines) and Vaughn took the first letter from every word and got "Russia" out of it implying that Syd was going to Russia.  But im pretty sure the part were you rip the words apart come from Irenas earings and Syd figures it out like that.  maybe im wrong but it was just kinda lingering in my head for a while and id see if i was right.
[post="910390"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
not only that! you all used the same code, so its so easy 2 break! b creative ppl and think about ur own codes!
for exapmle:
2*9/3*5
3/6/4*5
3/11*2*1*
66/9/54*59/
believe me, it means something, u just have 2 break the code and u'll know! good luck!

Back