• None..I dont wear it and I dont need it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just enough..Enough to look like i'm not wearing any but beautiful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:grabs tub of philosophy kiss me and a lip brush: I'm set! :D

I voted a little cuz I dont like a lot of make-up, I wear foundation eyeshadow eyeliner and then lip gloss and thats it! :smiley: I can't stand it when girls wear layers and layers of make-up

~KM

i look like a monster without makeup.
so,
concelear, powder, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, blush, lip stick, or sometimes lip gloss.
although, right now, i'm just wearing eyeliner and lip gloss.

i never wear make up unless I'm going out on a night out. and even then i go for natural shades.......and only really wear eye makeup and lippy!! i love mascara though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :P :smiley: and eyeshadow that matches your clothes!!!!! :smiley:

i looked at a girl in one of my classes. i went face to face with her, so i could talk to her cause she was sitting down and i had to lean on her desk to see her. and her face was just powder. it was gross.

yeah natural is best.

but i love it when girls have really heavy eyeliner - done well - you know like when Syd was Julia in a missing link!! that looks HOT! (y)

I hardly wear it but when i do its a really reallly little amount and u can't tell i'm wearing it i get lots of compliments when i wear it..i wanna taste good for the boys ;) :blush2:

if you want a guys opinion, I don't like it when girls wear a lot of makeup. I like it for them to wear a little, but to be natural.

a little. Concealer and lip gloss usually. I only bother with neutral eye shadow and mascara if I'm going out somewhere. ^_^

usually none. I mean, makeup takes so much time putting on and i usually want to spend my time doin sumthin more... exciting :lol:

when i do wear make up, i only wear a little. i can be sitting in the car with my mom and she wont even see it ^_^ She'll say "i dunno why but you look really nice today" me- "haha thanks. i bet its the makeup" her- "what make up??! i dont see any!!" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back