Making Amends

it's becoming a habit.
for every author out there, expect me to come find your fic, oh only about 12,000 years after you have started it :rolleyes:

this is SOO good and SOO fluffy! :love: but that's good. :smiley: we love s/v fluff. s/v fluff is good. and you're awesome at writing it! :P

emilo and talia... bad people :angry:
meanies.
i can't believe he kissed sydney. :(

i L - :love: - V the pool scenes!
they were so cute, all s/v! :happydance:

can't wait till you update this and please pm me when you do!

luv JuJu :harp:

Thanks guys, you are too kind to me
The next chapter doesn't have a lot of fluff
It more has a lot of explanations and a huge plot twist
I'm not going with what S4 E1 said what the documents from Wittenberg had
I made up my own way, different from that
I have the chapter written, but I'm still kind of unsure about it
So, I'm gonna hold off on posting it right now

*PM list*
Addicted 2 Alias
sexcivaughn14
ChrisM
shotput25ash
kittykatsmeow
Alias Fan Gillian
jughelynj
golfergirl230058
stargirl591
sydandvaughnforever
golfergirl230058
mrs.marshal030791
berry_kyoote_spy88
~VartansGirl~
maggieann452
Spy_Love
Nancy O
*AliasAngel*
swimfan
Cai
sunshine231
Crazy for Alias
OCD_ALIAS
gucci_94
vaughnsgurl4lf
tunita
dsracing99
Bubbles
helpleessromantic
s/vforever23
littlemissliketofight

*Anyone Else?*

I would first like to tahnk Julia (ToughCookie47) for betaing me on this chapter!
She elped me out so much and instored confidence and the want to write
Thanks Julia!
Now, thank you to all those who review
You also inspire me and I appreiciate it
To those who don't review: Please do cause I write for all of you, 2 or 3 words about the chapter won't take long, I promise!

Now, here you go!

VAUGHN POV

I smile at her and tell her “It is a kiss of promise and hope. I hope to be with you soon, but promise to wait forever!”

“Vaughn” Sydney started with tears in her eyes.

“Sydney, don’t. I meant it, every word of it. I will be there for you, always” Sydney didn't even let me finish before she pulled me into a scorching kiss. Before I could get into it as much as she was, she pulled away. “But Sydney, I don’t…” I started.

“Geeze Vaughn, does anything keep you quiet?” Sydney said with a slight smile. “I had to kiss you to shut you up. Let me talk, please? Just give me a minute to let out my feelings”

“Sorry” I stammered out before shutting my mouth and sitting down on the couch in the living room.

Sydney came and sat down next to me on the couch. She took my hands in hers and turned to face me. I wiped away a few stray tears that were coming down her face.

“Vaughn, I care for you very much. I realize that our time spent together is limited, considering the work that we do. Getting involved in a relationship right now is risky, considering we are on a deep-cover mission, but it is so hard to concentrate when all I want to do is kiss you. I know that we are trained to suppress our emotions, but when it comes to you, I can’t. You can always tell how I am feeling and what I need. I think, no, I know that is because you are my soulmate. Fate brought us together. I truly do believe that. Yet, I still don’t know if now is a great time to start a relationship because of the situation we are in” Sydney said with tears flowing openly down her face.

“Sydney I do stand by what I said. I am here for you whenever you are ready.”

“That is the thing Vaughn, you say things like that and it makes me want to be with you even more. I love you, I really do. Maybe we should give this a try. We do have a lot of free time and our aliases say we are married... what better time then now to start?” Sydney said with a huge smile on her face.

As I leaned into kiss her, the phone ring. “Ignore it” Sydney said with her lips pressed up against mine.

“Haha, I wish I could. Just hold on” I told her as I got up and got my cell phone off the nearby table.

“Vaughn” I answered professionally”

SYD POV

“And they choose now to be a perfect time to call?” I thought to myself. “I wonder who it is.”

I give Vaughn a questioning look and he automatically understands what I mean.

“Jack.” he mouthed.

“Let me talk to him,” I say sternly with a look on my face that says, don’t mess with me.

“Hold on Jack, Sydney wants to speak with you.” Vaughn said as he handed the phone over to me.

“Hi Daddy” I start out sweetly before turning mean. “What the HELL were you thinking, you bastard? You knew I was alive over my two years yet you pressured Vaughn into moving on. Why would you do something like that? You knew I love him. Are you hell-bent on ruining my life?” I ended up screaming. “Agent Bristow” I said to my dad “I do not want you over- seeing this operation. I refuse to work with you and will not give you any information. Assign another agent to oversee this operation. GOODBYE!” I yelled at my father.

Vaughn was looking at me like I was insane. I did some explaing to him, but I guess now is time to explain it all.

“Vaughn, remember in Palermo, Lauren yelled out numbers?” I asked him.

“Yeah, did you ever figure out what they meant?” Vaughn asked.

“I knew what they were. It was the number of a safe box in Wittenberg. I went to the bank, broke into the box and found top secret documents, signed by my father” I started out with tears in my eyes.

Vaughn looked at me with questioning eyes, pleading me to go on.

“The documents contained some rather disturbing information about where I was within my missing two years. Vaughn, The Covenant didn’t have me the entire time, Sloane, my mother, and my father held me captive.”

The tears were coming down my face with full force by then, but I knew there was no stopping my explanation. I needed to tell him.
“The documents said where I was and what happened to me before they handed me over to the Covenent. Vaughn, I had a baby, a little boy, our little boy. Remember that doctors appointment I had scheduled for after our weekend in Santa Barbara?”

“Yeah” Vaughn said barely above a whisper.

“I had a feeling that I could have maybe been, I mean, I skipped a month, but with all the stress, it was skeptical. When I saw the scar in Hong Kong I was so upset because I thought they took my baby away from me or even give me the chance to see if I had one. In Wittenberg, I found out that I was 2 months pregnant was I was taken. I had the baby, prematurely, 6 months later. He was little, but healthy. Sloane and my mother took the baby away from me. I wasn’t able to find out why because my dad walked in on me reading the documents. He didn’t ever want me to find out.”

By then, the tears were not only streaming down my face, but also down Vaughn’s. Vaughn and I both knew that now was not the time to talk, but instead he pulled me into his arms and held me while whispering soothing words to me in French. After five minutes or so, my tears subsided, along with Vaughn’s tears as well.

Vaughn broke the silence with a question asked barely above a whisper. “Where is he now, our baby boy?”

“I don’t know, I just found out about this last week. I have trying to get it out of my father, but he has been acting like nothing was wrong, like I never found the documents. I’m sick of playing his games Vaughn. I don’t know what to do.” I said, as tears welled up in my eyes again.

“I’m here for you Sydney, I always will be” Vaughn starts to say until he heard his phone ring and my computer DING!

“Uggg” I said.

Vaughn got up, kissed me on my forehead and answered his phone. “Vaughn.” he said in a professional tone.

“Hey buddy!” Weiss exclaimed from the other end.

“Hey Weiss! What’s up, man?” Vaughn replied as he handed me my laptop to see who the e-mail was from.

I half listen to Vaughn’s conversation while opening up my computer. I get an e-amil from an un-known source that has three words in it: Brian Christopher Bristow. Tears were brought to my eyes. Vaughn saw this, hung up with Weiss and enveloped me into a hug.

“His name is Brian,” I told Vaughn. “I named him Brian Cristopher Bristow.”

“Sydney, we will find him. I promise you that. Now, I know you pretty well. His name will help us find where he is. His initials, lets start with that BCB. If I am right, the first 2 are major cities in a country that the last letter starts with. Lets try and find our son”

Please don't forget to review!

I've always waited for someone to tell Jack off and what Sydney said was absolutely perfect.

You know with Vaughn's help Sydney and he will be able to find their son. And I pity Jack, Sloane and Irina when they find him.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Gucci, you will never figure out what BCB is
I had to look on the map for a counrty that started with B or V and had two big cities that had workable first letters to make the name sound ok
It took me like 1/2 hour

aww.. awesome chapter! they a baby boy named brian christopher bristow!! how cute!! :love:

wonder where BCB is.. bulgaria? belgium? bangladesh? brazil? bolivia? um.. and what else? botswana.. um.. :blink: thats all i can think of! :lol:

great chapter stealthy!

cai
x

Back