Making it Work

Rinnibearcg said:
He moved his weight off of Sydney, and pulled the bedclothes up around them. Sark smiled a true smile as he took Sydney into his arms, and fell asleep.
awww. not only is there great smut, he is so falling for her. awww.

You are definitely a Sarkney smut goddess!!

That was absolutely beautiful - and so very hot!!

:thud: :stretcher:

I :love: this story!

Thanks for the PM!! :flowers:

I can't wait to hear more!!!

I regret to inform you all that I will not be posting my stories at AllAlias anymore. Gaudy, a wonderful sarkney writer, was recently plagiarized on this site. Plagiarism is very serious. Unfortunately the current admins here do not understand that. The offender was given three negative points- not even a suspension. In protest, I will cease to post at AllAlias. If you wish to read any of my stories, you can find my work at SD-1.net under the screen name rinnibearcg. I am sad to be leaving you all, but I refuse to post on a site that does not protect its writers.

Erin.

hmm...

I agree. Totally support you, Erin- guess there will be no posting of stories on AA for me! I wasn't aware of the punishment of Gaudy's 'offender'- if you will. Now that I am, I cannot think of a better form of protest than to deprive AA of your fabulous story, Making It Work. Still, it's upsetting that it had to be this way.
Very upsetting.

Back